UK to give its carrier to the US Marines

>The captain of the HMS Queen Elizabeth has just been relieved of command, reportedly over borrowing the ship’s car for personal use

>Here is where things get ironic. The Queen Elizabeth, also known as Big Lizzy, was commissioned in December 2017, but is still sailing around without an air wing, due to the bottleneck in UK purchases of the US-built F-35B fighters. The fifth-generation stealth jet made by Lockheed Martin has been plagued by software and hardware problems, and is also one of the most expensive weapons programs ever.

> Until then, however, the Queen Elizabeth is a carrier without actual planes. So the US military has proposed an inventive stopgap solution: Send in the Marines!

>A USMC fighter squadron is currently preparing to deploy aboard the Royal Navy carrier sometime in 2021, said the Marine Corps’ chief aviator, Lieutenant-General Steven Rudder.

>“It's going to be a wonderful new way – and I will offer, potentially a new norm – of doing coalition combined allied operations with a maritime partner,” Rudder said at the annual Sea-Air-Space conference on May 7, according to Military.com.

>So the British taxpayers ponied up billions of pounds for building Big Lizzy only to turn it over to the Americans, yet Commodore Cook-Priest gets in trouble for borrowing a Ford minivan? What a deal.

LOL'd fucking hard.

Why are Brits so damn pathetic?

Attached: 1542122883434.jpg (830x556, 75K)

>still sailing around without an air wing, due to the bottleneck in UK purchases of the US-built F-35B fighters.
We're the ones at fault retard

stfu... they just don't have the money for them.

>Named after a person claiming "Royalty""
sink it. and then eradicate its namesake and all their seed, forever

This has been planned for years. You'll probably see British F-35s on Wasps at some point as well.

>Ships Co get nicked for using the car for personal use"
someone up the chain had a hard on for him and this was an excuse to end him.

51st state when????

>>still sailing around without an air wing,
wat? this cant be serious Shirley?

They have some helos on board, but not fixed wing stuff yet.

Pedophillia charges but they wanted something to cover up the removal that didn't scream kiddy diddler.
Screen cap this.

>Ships Co get nicked for drunk on charge of the car for personal use"
That was the real reason.

why would you want all those indians and arabs to be a part of the union? they'd be a super-solid blue state.

>Without an air wing
Doesn't surprise me at the absolute state of Britannica

Attached: StateofUk.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

>dat vid...
jeeez

Attached: 1557831814291.jpg (851x630, 146K)

>State of UK

Attached: RuleBrit.jpg (768x768, 140K)

>oi bruv got yer whisk loicense?

How much longer till Americans colonize the UK?

based and Jacobitepilled

How the hell could the British police possibly justify this?

Who do they have to justify it to? It’s not like their government seems interested in stopping them.

Based. Royals, and the public's obsession with them disgust me.

Attached: confused horse.png (476x532, 268K)

Don’t call me Shirley

Attached: 94DA8C15-D04C-4E55-B74B-52EB22FB8E39.jpg (900x900, 98K)

Can the British royal family even claim noble blood at this point? It's full of commoners and mutt children now.

Considering the entire idea of “noble blood” leads to Hapsburg goblins, I’d imagine anything from the outside of the bloodline will be an improvement.

What are the Crayon-eaters bringing to the table, fucking Harriers?

F-35s

Boo. Harriers would have been funnier.

Their fault for retiring their harriers too early.
>Don’t take the risk, bin that whisk!

>colonize
you mean frees them?

Attached: 1538606706157.jpg (679x620, 51K)

kek
At this point, it might actually be real liberation instead of just memes.

They'll have to settle for vassalage. By no means do we want their population permitted freedom of movement with ours. I couldn't imagine a more repugnant possibility.

What do you expect. It's their plane after all.

This should really *ramp up* the Marines's deployment rate.

Carlos!

Attached: kind-of-looks-like-cigarettes.jpg (960x878, 75K)

Oh look, it's more obsessed mutts. You cunts really are pathetic you know. Little wonder you're the laughing stock of the entire world.

Go to bed, you have school tomorrow

COPE

Fuck off, foreigner.

Attached: C5B62217-46E5-4035-B30C-EF11978B7E80.gif (600x304, 263K)

I don't know why but every time I see that picture it fills me with a deep sadness and my eyes get slightly watery

Stay mad euro rat

Attached: IMG_3572.jpg (850x680, 134K)

Attached: Robespierre_Deal_with_it.jpg (900x900, 109K)

> inb4 it becomes the USS Trump

How's your Muslim Grooming Gangs Europhile?

Attached: 1343134.jpg (500x517, 85K)

These. As someone who manages a government vehicle fleet I can assure you that literally no commander cares to prosecute vehicle misuse, because that would mean that their own history of vehicle misuse would come into the spotlight.
Unless of course they're trying to find something that will stick easily.

Fuck it, name it something that really pissed off the lobsterbacks. Like the USS Washington or something.

name it the USS Taft
imagine your ship being named after one of the most famous queens in the world and when Americans take your ship they decide to just name it after a guy who was known for liking apple pie and being BIG

Attached: Taft.jpg (992x558, 38K)

kek
At least Taft has some recognition due to his rotundness. Imagine naming the thing after a real nobody like Millard Fillmore or something.

Didn't he get stuck in a Bath Tub?

>US gets UK carrier
But everything you posted implies that it'll just be US planes flying off her deck while she does whatever the British Navy does with its fleet

Name it the USS Yorktown.

No, I think the story was that he had to have a special bath tub craned into the second floor of the White House cause the current one was too small.

This.

So the story isn't real, damn.
I guess we can name it USS William Harrison instead.

>But everything you posted implies that it'll just be US planes flying off her deck while she does whatever the British Navy does with its fleet
shithead, US won't fly planes under the command of Brits.
Clearly the US will do with the carrier what it pleases and the UK will go back to sucking paki cock.

They're the one's at fault for relying on a foreign nation for their defence needs. Your sole supply of a weapon system should never be outside of your own borders.

In awe at the size of this lad. Absolute unit.

>UK gives Queen E to USMC!!!!
>Well actually they're just letting the marines ride until Lockmart unfucks itself
>article is from RT
can't say I'm the least bit surprised by that

Attached: 1545889358127.jpg (540x564, 98K)

What’s the source of that disappointed dachshund?

SEETHING

Attached: 1555369204725.jpg (600x400, 39K)

google says its a picture of a japanese woodcut

Why would Israelis give a shit about America’s opinion of the UK?

Let's not forget that this tub was big enough for 4 normal men and his fat ass still managed to crack it.

Me too, and I'm not even muslim

W-why were there bathtubs built to accomodate four men?

Actually Im canadian and im still laughing at you brits.

Jesus christ, the state of our police. t. a bong

James Buchanan had some very specific needs, user.

They are going to draw the biggest cock on that flight deck

probably a swastika.

Attached: 1530692193211.jpg (631x579, 80K)

Im also hoping for a french flag for the lulz, but that might be a stretch for the marines to get that witty

>french flag
a white flag? someone's bedsheets? kek

This has been known for over 5 years now, Im not sure how this is embarrassing or even news to anyone who has remotely followed the QE program.

Are you guys actually surprised the USMC/Navy and Royal Navy operate really intimately with eachother? What?
Daily reminder to report Jow Forums posters

Attached: IMG_20190522_033028.jpg (2048x1432, 460K)

t. buttmad groomer

>Russia Today
shoo shoo, vaknik.

is anything wrong in the article, you buttmad limey fuck?

Fucking this.

Attached: 1507506424274.jpg (200x202, 7K)

Oi you got a license for that edge mate, you could cut someone with that.

Attached: D6hiNgmWkAE7biJ.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 778K)

News Flash: we're fuckin allies

Based and redpilled

Attached: scrmvjarcfn11.jpg (696x342, 44K)

>commodore goes down for borrowing a car

I bet he wasn't from some connected family and this is the nobles shitting on him like in my bbc dramas right? ITS ALWAYS THE NOBILITY.

>Something something drink driving
>Something something having sex with female staff
>Marines have always being on the cards for providing the air wing, tit for tat.
>As in Brits are going to fly from marine vessels, eventually
>We just want to be mad, stop presenting facts
>Now there's a nigger in Buckingham palace and something something ending up like his mother

Dunno man. Royalty isn't behind this one, maybe the next one though. Sure wouldn't like to be taking any long trips to SA soon in harry's position, yikes.

They're even trying to hide the fact that the UK basically made/let the US replace the Royal Navy.

ah just some tail? Shit officers get away with that shit all the time. must have been sloppy as you said.

>QEII and Zumwalt in the same photo
Gotta be the memeiest formation ever.

SEETHING

>bongs build carrier
>bongs want ro buy jet for carrier
>mutts can't deliver jet for bongs
>somehow it's bongs who are at fault

Imagine if an UNDER 18 was able to acquire that and - god forbid - some pliers. The UNDER 18 could cut of the end of the whisk and thus create a 10 pointed assault stabbing implement. Her Majesty's police force would be powerless to stop any UNDER 18 armed with such a dangerous and destructive weapon.

I didn't know Jow Forums was into Monty Python.

>that murder mystery about pliers

KEK

>super-solid blue state
Given the population, the UK as a single state would return a HUGE bloc of blue congressmen every election. But really, the UK should probably be sseveral states. At least Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Northern England and Southern England. Which would be a huge bloc of blue senators.
But I think it would all be worth it to watch US Marines kicking the shit out of IRA faggots if they started their shit again.

Considering the widespread American sympathies for the IRA, I’m not sure if that’d go over well. There were a number of private citizens sending them weapons during the troubles.

>cucked by the USA
>cucked by India
>cucked by the EU
>now cucked by the USA again
Will the cuckening ever end?

>widespread sympathies
Some plastic paddies in Boston. Sympathy for the bognigger will dry up pretty quickly even amongst them once the IRA blows the legs off some Pfc. Dickinass from Bumfuck, West Virginia.

>mfw
At least they’re not speaking German!

Attached: 03066C0A-FBFE-4B4F-B0E0-76B3C4B3EFE2.jpg (343x273, 80K)

I mean, yeah. German is an objectively worse language than English. It’s a fucking mess.

based.

Attached: Screen_190518_044830.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

Attached: nnh.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

This. Lockheed martin are the biggest jews in the defense industrial complex.

So a mulatto is decent stock now?

Britain unironically has a black, jew, prince now.

>Britain unironically has a black, jew, prince now.

That is being packaged off to South Africa in hopes it dies and doesn't come back to shit up the bigger picture. Seriously old lizzie is pissed off with ginger nuts harry.