About to order 4 more lowers help me Jow Forums

PSA HAS THE ATF MEME LOWERS ON SALE REEEEEE
I ALREADY ORDERED 8 LOWERS THIS MONTH WTFFFF.

Attached: atf.jpg (1200x678, 69K)

sorry user
U r onna watchlist now

unrelated question: is stag arms a quality manufacturer or vulcan-tier?

YOU CAN'T SCARE ME I WAS ALREADY ON ONE I'M WHITE.

Attached: 1556755202302.jpg (400x388, 27K)

quality though oldschool 2000s quality. they still sell 1/9 barreled stuff since they sold them before 1/7 became the shit that everyone demands.

DON'T STEAL MY THREAD FAGGOTS. THIS IS ABOUT MEME LOWERS!

Attached: 1557199981961.gif (543x105, 83K)

FUCK IT I HIT THE ORDER BUTTON THAT'S 12 LOWERS THIS MONTH GOD HELP MY BANK ACCOUNT.

Attached: 1556749666473.png (363x296, 136K)

They have the low shelf too user, might as well go all out with the meme :^)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

Well, I don't have any doggos so what's the worst that could happen? JUST JOKING I WOULD NEVER GO FULL FUN I PROMISE!!!!!
WTF AM I GONNA DO WITH ALL THESE MEME LOWERS I GOT 4X SPACERIDER 4X FREEDOM15 AND 4X APPROVAL15

Made mine into a poorfag meme machine
My 450 bushmaster pistol

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-18-58-43~2.png (2238x696, 1.41M)

>vulcan-tier
I honestly don’t think such a shit product would last on the free market in this day and age.

I like it user.

Heh just make some bottle openers

NO ATF IM A GUD BOI AND I DINDU NUFFIN.

Get some more and line them on your bathroom wall like wallpaper.

The only meme lower I want is the "doubt", dumpster lower.

I like idea of a fun or meme rollmark. I came so close to buying one of their "Freedom-15" stripped lowers for this reason.

I don't like the idea of meme safety selector marks. I don't want a retarded girlfriend of a friend I invite out to the range to shoot me accidentally because she didn't understand the concept of "no" (and most women don't seem to get it, so that lower is an ND waiting to happen, IMO).

You're supposed to teach people that they're finger is the safety. That's literally the first lesson of firearms.

Attached: 1557187124381.png (570x420, 363K)

Yeah, good luck with that one. Have fun taking an ND to the leg.

>all normies want 1/7 to stabilize 75 grain boolits
>they all buy 55 grain plinking ammo instead

Dummies

idk man everyone i've ever shot with was able to understand that finger DOES NOT touch trigger unless you're prepared to fire. I explain to them clearly not to put your finger into the trigger guard AT ALL unless you're prepared to fire. Never had someone disobey the 4 rules on my watch.

I almost bought ten of their stealth lowers but my old gun shop owner got killed in a tragic tree cutting incident. Everyone else around here wants to charge $20 PER item instead of giving me a deal.

madman

i did this, all the Jow Forums wikis and guides said 1/9 or 1/7 were both ok :(

Honestly, they are. But normies believe anything in guns n ammo

You sound like a retarded child yourself.

Where are you located? Maybe somebody can hook you up with a good FFL.

>bought this two weeks ago at $50
at least the employees receiving at the gun store/the ATF agent reviewing it had a laugh

Attached: 1554241949466.gif (4444x4444, 1.47M)

>DINDU NUFFIN
Satan a dindu, send in the angelic po-lease

I would never want a gun that had memes engraved on it, especially ones about the ATF unless it's strictly a range toy.

Well I think it's hilarious, Paul

atf confirmed moloch shill

>be me
>go to gun shop to pick up stripped lower
>talking to guys behind counter
>they show me some other orders of psa meme lowers
>we all laugh
any point is you are a faggot

>$29.99 meme lowers
God damn it why the fuck can't there just be a store nearby to buy these, setting up an FFL transfer and waiting for it to ship and all that gay shit just makes me not want to and then I never do

1/8 14.5 or git

>PSA HAS THE ATF MEME
Huh?
What's this about?
Is the ATF banning 80% lowers? Do I gotta mill my own outta billets now?

Attached: 200px-MW-npc-Imperial_Guard.jpg (200x200, 14K)

here,
Oh. Fuck. I get what you're saying now
I'm a retard. I thought you were sperging and fucked up your sentence.
I plan on getting a cnc mill so I can mill my own lowers as I see fit. Memes, skeletonizing, gay skulls on the magwell or whatever the fuck. Might be fun.

Are you that faggot rangemaster that screams shit like "2 seconds between shots!!!" Like someone kicked your dog?

I ordered one of these and I got two of the reapers when they dropped to $30. End up being just under $50 a piece with shipping and fees.