How do I tell my parents I’m joining the military? I chose combat medic as my MOS...

How do I tell my parents I’m joining the military? I chose combat medic as my MOS. My dad wouldn’t give a shit but my mom would freak and probably beat me

Attached: E8BF08A9-C9E4-4146-993F-4C58C4BB43C8.png (1242x2208, 2.31M)

Yeah.

Tell them after you sign the papers and they cant change your mind. Thats what i did, i didnt let them in on it at all

Tell your mom that you enlisted in some POG MOS like 25b or some shit so she doesn't freak out. It's what I did to mine.

Every. Fucking. Post.

what branch were you in?

Grow up. I enlisted signed up for infantry told my dad and took my smack upside the head like a man. He teared up like a mofo when he put my blue cord on me

milsimwest is gay

If you still fear your parents you probably won't do well in the military. I was a combat medic, my parents freaked out, I didn't give two flying fucks because it was my decision, not theirs. They're still proud of me to this day.

Joining the military is not a light decision. Take a week and do some research and build up your conviction if you truly want to do it. If your mom fights you consider it combat training.

One thing to be aware of is that military medical credentials are not accepted in civilian hospitals, so if you're going combat medic for a future career you're going to want to prioritize school time on a base.

t Corpsman 8 years who's now doing college to be allowed to do his job in town.

join and leave for the militaryt without saying anything let them think you ran away then someone else will technically tell them when you inevitably die

I too would cry if my son decided he wants to die for Israel and oil companies.

Why do you type like a nigger?

Army National guard, so its not like I was going to be shipped off or anything after training

>hey mum/dad/whoever cares about me at this point, just want to let you know I joined the army to be a medic
>I leave for basic at this date
simple as, and doesn’t the Army allow cell phones in basic now? Just tell them you’ll text whenever you can or something, or at the very least send some snail mail, just to potentially get them off your back. It’s your decision alone at the end of the day, remember that.
Also this, you’ll need to get your civilian quals if you want to do that kind of thing outside of the military. It’ll be easier since you should know all of that shit already, but just be aware of it.

If your worried about your fucking mom hitting you probably shouldn't join a combat MOS

Tell them that's it's fucking peacetime.
There's no war, there's no combat, there's virtually no chance of you getting punji'd.

Since when do niggers use proper capitalization and punctuation? "Mofo" is a quick abbreviation for "motherfucker" used by people of all races, you donut.

Don't

See ya in the field battle buddy

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1558527994750.jpg_1558528001514.jpg (768x1280, 161K)

>wants to join military
>lets his mom to beat him

Nigga i dont think you gon survive

Attached: 1513222658688.png (640x634, 453K)

are you going to school while still in or are you out?

has a dad, can't be

Just do what I did and tell them you're going on vacation for a few months and dont answer any questions

>My dad wouldn’t give a shit but my mom would freak and probably beat me
Smart woman. You're a motherfuckign shithead for joining.