Hey Jow Forums what's your apocalypse plan?

Hey Jow Forums what's your apocalypse plan?

Attached: 250px-Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg (250x213, 15K)

Make an honest go of it and get picked off within like 3 hours.

Yeah.

My plan is to live long enough just to see it. However I doubt that the apocalypse will be nuclear. Most likely it will be the collapse of the world economic system, in other words the slow agony instead of the series of big bangs. And after that mankind will quickly slide into feudalism.

Eat the neighbors.

Dying in the nuclear blast.

WITNESS ME

Attached: 4c4b581f525c54b88d6d0d11948e5b87cf94890ef0ceab6e7481911b265fba84.png (300x286, 36K)

remain in hiding until the initial chaos is over and warlord factions rise, join one and hope for the best

idk i'll probably just chill for a bit. no point rushing around like an idiot because that's literally what everyone is going to do. i got a major city to the west, south and east of me so there's going to be issues if they get nuked. try and make my way to upper canada or go south. a lot of variables to consider.
50 percent chance i'd do this too

Assuming it's nukes, grab a bottle of bourbon, head down to the roof of the Freedom Tower, get drunk and furiously masturbate till the fireball consumes me.

Why would it slide into feudalism? Of all the socioeconomic systems that have existed in human history, why pick the one that characterized like 500 years tops?

grab my family and friends run innawoods and wait it out. not tryna get overrun by a pack of niggers when the Great Chimpout™ occurs

Lots of rape, I would hide in the bushes and use sodomy based torture until someone killed me off or they believed there was some butt hungry skinwalker in the woods

This but somewhere in Norway or Finland

Attached: 1549427868981.jpg (604x604, 93K)

with guns, lots of guns

I should like to teach my kids to hunt and maybe take up gardening (indoors of course)

Because out of anarchy arises tribalism and local strongmen. Eventually one will form a coalition or conquer enough territory that he needs to appoint local rulers in his stead.

Ipso facto, feudalism is a natural evolution of human (white) culture when left to it's own devices.

Attached: 1558427273036m.jpg (618x1024, 151K)

Die. Anyone who doesn't say this is just a whiny, useless contrarian.

Attached: 547457547.jpg (1587x837, 153K)

I live next to an airbase. I am nofunz, so basically if i'm forced into a confrontation I'm fucked.
On the plus side I have about a few weeks of food in my cupboard and water tanks so staying put until it all blows over is my plan.

Attached: 0985709348.png (268x268, 64K)

Looting and raping

Probably kill until I get killed. Thats if the big meteorite thats supposed to hit us this week doesnt take me with it

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-202903_Snapchat.jpg (1080x1920, 1.3M)

Steal a sailboat, find an island, live off of Mahi, yellow fin, and coconuts for the rest of my life.

Stock up on some cheap non perishables and water to last a few days and probably use my guns to rob my neighbors if things get really desperate if someone in the neighborhood has a daughter Ill take her and mind break her into my slave and put her my maid outfit with no panties so I can use her at anytime if I can maybe keep her family alive and make them watch as I make her moan like an animal and then have her execute them to prove her loyalty to me

Take over a nearby island that I have already scouted out and form a cannibal airboat tribe that are dressed like giant spiders with clown makeup.

^

Travel by woods only. Appalachians or bust.

I will become a rapist, a pillager, a highwayman, a bushwacker. I want to finally lose my virginity by smashing some captured piglice pussy.

Attached: 0kFD5lxXGVU.jpg (810x1080, 583K)

Attached: Antique innawoods.jpg (685x570, 181K)

Assemble a powerful force of juggalos. Capture faygo production facilities and rule in comfort while my army of brain dead white trash works on their GED.

Attached: 1551454021337.png (778x595, 810K)

>Go to my hold out area, it's a disused sluice/inspection cover for a drainage track coming off an old forestry road
>Got a months worth of food stashed
>I work not that far away from it
>Rarely home

The plan is to go under ground when shtf, let everyone thrash it out on the surface/starve to death for a month and only come back to the city on a night with night vision and continue to thin the herd and seek an apocalypse bride. Should be a laugh really.

Why have a plan? Half the fun of the apocalypse is improvising as you watch the shit hit the fan.

Btw pic related is me

Attached: 1557864867801.jpg (376x1000, 100K)

probably a lot of horrific crimes against humanity until I get taken out by some cunt as revenge for something I did

I have firearms, ammo and various vegetable seeds. I also live rural. My family and I will simply vanish into the cascade mountains.

all my neighbours are old people who like me so they wouldnt/couldnt pose any threat
would probably just hop on my horse with my dog running along beside, ride 5 mins in to the little shopping district area just before town, raid the supermarket then go back home and if it really wasnt safe then I would just go in to the woods

tfw I will never get to live out my fantasy of being a post-apocalyptic cowboy

Reminder to kill all cowboy larpers on site in the first few hours of the apocalypse. I don’t want them to ruin the Mad Max vibe I’m looking for.