This piece of shit was used along with a KNOIFE to kill an MP

>this piece of shit was used along with a KNOIFE to kill an MP
Would this thing have even done any damage? (.22)

Attached: Jo-Cox-murder-Thomas-Mair-gun-971615.jpg (620x394, 30K)

Military policeman or minister of parliament? Also, which country?

Jo cox, bong politician

>would this weapon used in a murder do any damage
Gee, I don't know, retard.

2 weapons were used, but would she have died if only said bolt action piece-o-shit was used?

Attached: unnamed (6).jpg (288x288, 33K)

yes .22lr out of a 1 inch barrel can still kill

That's what bong cops get for being nogunz

I’d imagine the ones protecting politicians are very much hasguns. I’ve never seen more SMGs in my life when I was visiting various high security sites in Europe. It’s like they’re either completely unarmed or kitted out for a firefight.

>It’s like they’re either completely unarmed or kitted out for a firefight

That's because people in Europe are their Subjects, they are fucking terrified of their populations snapping and going full Hitler on them again.

Alright, you got me looking, since OP isn't going to bother.
>shot twice in the head
>once in the chest
>stabbed 15 times
>stabbed another man once
Can't find any info on what the actual fatal blow was.
He got off three shots with a bolt action, at close range, then had time to stab 15 times before a 77 year old man tried to stop him.

Golly, it's almost like removing the average person's ability to defend themselves and others reduces the likelihood of intervention when bad things happen and a life is on the line

Crazy right, it's almost like keeping the peasants docile is the goal or something.
Anyway, here's a better version of OPs picture because I love nasty crime shit.

Attached: Weihrauch HW 66 Sawed Off Jo Cox.jpg (2500x1626, 270K)

or people didn't mind watching it happen

.22LR will kill the fuck out of you, it's statistically the most deadly caliber.

>this and a knife were used to kill someone
>would this thing even do damage (22)?
obviously yes

22lr from point blank range to the head can definitely be lethal. Burgers tend to underestimate 22lrs power because it doesn't go BANG and they've never heard of Jokela.

Pulling off three shots with the bolt action, I would like to see how that was done.
>hold and shoot in left had and work bolt in right.
Or
>hold and shoot in right hand, then reach over to operate the bolt left handed.

???

I’d be more scared of this than the knife. Unless your attacked actually knows where to cut you can survive a lot of stabs if you get medical attention soon enough to not bleed out. There are people in prison that survive shankings where they’re stabbed 50 times. Meanwhile this little 22 is pretty obvious: hold against head, pull trigger

The type of burgers that do commit violent crimes tend to do so with garbage metal .22/.25/.32 saturday night specials more often than stoppin powah meme rounds.

maybe, if you're something that weighs a buck fifty or less otherwise you're statistically going to need a larger caliber or a shit ton of rounds.

Attached: 1558483762753.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

They do use a lot of them because they're small and cheap but blood loss doesn't take much.

The media was really quiet about the fact she was stabbed dozens of times. The blaring headlines were that she was SHOT with a DANGEROUS FIREARM. Most people don't even know she was stabbed at all

>being this retarded

He shot her, got her on the floor and he then kept shooting, but well, she was having non of it. Kicking and screaming he then decided to stab her up a bit. Then some old bloke came along and got stabbed.

Yeah, shitty panicked way to go.

Statistically .22lr is as or more deadly than .380, omm, 40short and weak, 357, or even much 10mm because handguns aren't that great at killing people without proper shot placement

A .22 to an organ or magically clipping an artery and you're as likely to die as being shot with anything else.
>And inner city hoods like shitty nickel plated ring of fire pistols that they'll refer to as their glock

i heard that gif

nigger rigged obrez type handguns are gonna be used only more often

if they fear it so greatly and so readily, so expectantly....
it means they probably got it coming rightfully so

aren't knives banned though?

They do. Just because they deserve to be hung and slaughtered like the disgusting oppressing tyrants they are doesnt mean theyll just let it happen, i mean theyre gods compared to the sheep they control.