My friend and I just moved into an apartment in the north Bronx which we’ll live in for our junior year of college...

My friend and I just moved into an apartment in the north Bronx which we’ll live in for our junior year of college. Anyone have any ideas how the fuck to get a license for a shotgun or rifle for home defense in New York City? Fuckin yankee websites haven’t been any help so I thought Jow Forumsommandos are the best to ask about this shit

Attached: 2F8A2E07-FAF1-4E67-8A4F-9A89B5811911.jpg (285x270, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

80pbuilder.com/blem-complete-for-g19-kit-blem-slide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manhattan college or Fordham?

Google it, it isn't hard. However good fucking luck trying to get a firearm here in NYC. It will take you months and hundreds of dollars. You're better off getting a knife or something.

Good luck.

You basically signed your own death warrant when you stepped foot in NYC. Good luck user, you're not going to make it out alive.

Attached: 1556741453926.jpg (432x520, 57K)

If you're not fabulously wealthy, famous, or both, you're not getting one. Sorry.

hahaha dumb faggot

Enjoy the pizza and the anal rape. I look forward to you staring on a liveleak video in the near future.

Fordham, bitch. Go Rams

How many months or how many hundreds? I have a job and can bring one from home in the Republic of Texas

Buy a p80 kit from 80pbuilders (shameless shilling)

They do have a blem kit for about $410 plus flat shipping. You should be able to have shipped straight to you. Good luck with mags though.

If you’re shilling, user, give me a website

Gotta be honest, don’t really know what a blem kit is, but it sounds epic. Enlighten me

You’re not getting a gun license. NYC is a pretty safe city. The Fordham area is being gentrified overnight it seems like. You don’t need to worry about home defense, the average NYC nig is too dumb to figure out how to rob a home. Just don’t be a target and try to absorb some of the NYC culture. No one will fuck with you if they think you’re from here but they sure as hell will if you’re some dumb southern hick. Also Fordham area isn’t the north Bronx.

What the fuck? I can understand it being impossible to get a conceal permit, but just for home defense? I thought DC vs Heller cleared that away.

>You don't NEED a gun
>absorb the culture
>NYC is a pretty safe city
>unless you're not from there
lmao I love how city cucks talk about their shitholes

It’s fuck ten minutes from Woodlawn, so I feel like it’s north enough. I’ve survived two years and I’m not scared to walk around the streets blackout drunk alone, but now that I have a place that’s not inside campus a gun might not be necessary, but I still wanna have it cause it makes me feel safe since I’ve always had a rifle under my bed since I was 16 years old and always had guns in the house

Welcome to liberal paradise. Absorb the "culture".

Straight facts. I’m from a suburb of Dallas so I’m a city cuck to other Texans but damn, the way yanks talk about this shit makes me squirm

80pbuilder.com/blem-complete-for-g19-kit-blem-slide

Here frendo
The slide in the kit has some cosmetic flaws hence the blemish kit

Here's a crazy idea. Do what all the politicians do and BREAK THE LAW.

I would, user, but if I gotta shoot somebody the fuckin yanks’ll lock me and my roommate up for having an illegal gun. No castle law in NYC as far as I know

why do keep saying yanks? are you from the south? why even go to new york?
don't even answer because you're stupid.

Why Woodlawn? That area is ghetto as fuck, was way better 20 years ago. Woodlawn isn’t bad per say but I wouldn’t be comfortable walking home around there at night. Too many addicts.

Morris park / Pelham parkway area is closer and mostly white? Kingsbridge as well.

You can’t actually get a gun license in nyc unless you have a security job. Even then it would take a year and it would be a handgun. You want a gun drive 5 minutes north into westchester and you can buy a shotgun or rifle easy. You just can’t bring it back. NYC laws are retarded but if nigs could legally buy guns in nyc it would be mayhem.

Nigs like to jump fuckboi hicks who don’t know how to fight. It’s very rare but they’re not gonna jump a nyc nig.

Suck a dick bitch boy

Ahahahahaha
Rights for me but not for thee. If you can afford to hire private security or bribe enough people to get a CCW, you're good. The rest of us peasants are at the mercy of those who have zero regard for laws.
Welcome to liberal paradise, enjoy your stay.

>Jew york Yankees
>Jew york Mets

Understand now? New Yorkers are still cancer, if they're from NYC.

Yeah I am bitch, I’m from Texas so suck my southern cock

Nah man the Emerald Mile is still good. Go the the Hideout and smoke inside after 10:00 and get a pint of Guinness and anything else you want for $5 a drink. I got punched in the back of the head by a bare knuckle boxer for telling him he was cutting me in line at a bodega but it’s a fuckin great place. Try it again, go to Keane’s, Hideout, and the Rambling House if you’re still in NYC user

Get fucked, all your girls are ugly and uptight

Go shoot those beaners in van Cortland that stole our track teams' backpacks and brandished a firearm.

Attached: 20190522_031735.jpg (3264x1836, 1.83M)

Literally living .5 miles north you could have a shotgun. Also that area is basically westchester. My mom works at Jacobi and that area is disgusting

A couple girls got groped in broad daylight in Riverdale plus like I said earlier a couple kids' backpacks got stolen and when the coach noticed it happening and confronted the urban youths, they pulled a gun. Plus some guy got shot on 238th St last semester.

you can't. get out of that coontown.

Attached: 1542401712503.jpg (1336x1011, 250K)

I will do nothing for dirty Jaspers. If you think Fordham girls are ugly and uptight you must only have seen Lincoln Center liberal art girls
You mean living in Woodlawn I could get a gun easy?

Alright I’m no fan of yanks but the Rose Hill area’s not bad compared to the rest of the Bronx. We have Arthur Ave, Mugz’s, and all the rest. Probably the best part of NYC cause everything is cheap and the bars are good

I think he means the rest of NY besides in NYC you can get and keep long guns easily (easier). Some kid off campus that I knew through a friend always bragged about how he had "a scattergun and wheelgun" in case "druggies" broke in but I'm pretty sure he was just talking shit because that's not something that gets easily covered up

Compared to Manhattan everything is so cheap in the Bronx, only a little more expensive than where I live in NY.
Fuck rambling house though, if you ever meet this short girl Ellen there who's probably going to be pretty wasted tell her some faggot said hi

>accepts the opinion of his neoliberal masters that he shouldn't own a gun
>calls other people bitch boy

Yeah bro Rambling House sucks dongs. Best bars in Fordham/Woodlawn area are Mugz’s and Hideout

Just buy one and if you have to kill a nigger say you wrestled it away from him.

I’m saying you live half a mile from the city limits where you can go buy a gun at your local bass pro shop. But in city limits no gun. It’s a retarded rule.

I’m military, and I don’t intend on moving back to nyc. Maybe westchester but I don’t want my kids growing up in white suburbia either. Nothing red pills you harder than growing up with nigs and spics tryna jump you for a mcchicken.

The short answer is you don't.
But you knew that doing into this.

Just bring your gat from fair Dixie and dont tell John law about it. God knows all the Puerto Ricans around you are doing the same.

Get a big bore airgun. Pic relatedad are both .58 cal and cost like $600. Single shot o'course but the pistol alone does like 200fpe

Evanix makes a semi-auto .30 cal though

Attached: big-daq-little-daq.jpg (3089x1045, 969K)

Or if he Joerg ever starts selling them, these are an interesting option. 50 fpe arrow pistol

Attached: 58654683_2164288306992693_4690394923373953024_n.jpg (960x719, 61K)

Retard

Semi-auto and kinda sexy

Attached: Evanix Max Air Bronze Walnut.jpg (1600x1200, 79K)

>getting a firearm in NY
You better buy a good knife, senpai.

If you live a bit North of Westchester it's an almost perfect blend of suburban safety and watching your back when you drive too late, and you can always take your kids to Newburgh for a look into the untamed urban youth paradise that is it's own mini rust belt.

New York City is draconian about carrying ANY ""weapon"" for self defense. It would probably depend a lot on the officer but even a pocketknife is considered an offensive weapon in everything I've read. That said, 50th precinct was pretty much telling girls to carry pepper spray and those dumb tactical pen glass punches after a couple "urban incidents"

Enjoy rikers you filthy weapon toting crims

Rely on the police to protect you, or your abode will end up getting a Leon the professional style ERT raid.

I was nogunz in nyc for a many years in NYC. Getting a gun there is annoying and expensive process. Just get a crossbow and a baseball bat and you'll be fine. In terms of a knife, get a small fixed blade.

Lol ok nigga.

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six. What's more important? Your ability to defend yourself from a violent nigger or your ability to defend yourself in court?

where yo guns

About 700$ and 9 months. Then they will say no so you can try again. Watch the john stossel video.

>I choose to live in NYC
You deserve whatever you get.

t. got the fuck out of NYC