Should veterans be euthanized after their service ends in order to protect the public?

Should veterans be euthanized after their service ends in order to protect the public?

They do nothing but bitch about how they "fought for your freedumbs" and occasionally chimp out and kill civilians because "muh PTSD".

Attached: IMG_20190521_193020.jpg (1080x835, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KcJs4qJPQ_M
youtu.be/E0E0ynyIUsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No u

Yeah.

who started this Nobody: shit?

only if we do the same to lefties

>on a gun board
>most likely using some form of trickle-down military weaponry and/or pretensions to tactics
>harbor secret dreams about using your weapon in a life or death situation
>have that nagging uncertainty in the back of your mind as to how you'd actually perform
>would you act out your OPERATOR fantasies?
>or would you clam up like a little bitch?
>too much of a pussy to try to actually figure out how you'd react, it's easier to just act like a hardass and pretend like you're some kind of combat hardened bad ass because you talk a big game and shoot at a "tactical range"
BIG neverserve cope, keep em coming!

Attached: 1483783931567.jpg (907x661, 84K)

>all that weird insecure projection while biting back tears
OP just suggested that vets be put down when they've outlived their usefulness because he sees them as a dangerous liability to the safety of the public they swore to protect which, considering Lee Harvey Oswald, the Beltway shooter, the Texas university sniper and the Fort hood shooting, they demonstrably are. No need to blow your top.

>mentioning OP in the third person

Attached: 1501834982328.jpg (253x229, 48K)

7 posts, 7 posters, believe what you want.

Seems to me there's a bigger correlation to worry about when talking about the "safety of the public", rat.

Attached: democrats.jpg (960x880, 234K)

Please dont euthanize me!

TOP KEK

It literally just names known Democrats.
Guess there's never been a Republican murderer/assassin. Hmm...

Nice bait though.

t. Buttmad about not getting into the military.

Let go of this inferiority complex. It isn't healthy.

Shouldn't be too hard to find a comparable list if there are. Go ahead; I'll just wait right here.

Then what's the point in serving in the military?

A general rule of thumb is dumb unfunny jokes on the internet were started by Reddit. It's a way for dumb faggots to act like they have a punchline when there isn't a joke

Good luck fighting any wars and also not starting horrifying mutinies, rebellions, and outright civil war, turbo faggot.

it's been a normiebook meme for well over a year.

I've seen it in Youtube comments for at least the past six months. I don't browse Reddit or Facebook though, so it could've come from those.

same with the me. they also space it so you have to click 'see more'. its not funny and the comments get a shit ton of upvotes. is it supposed to be unironically ironic?

So 4 dudes? Out of the millions of have served?

You're butthurt about never serving? Did Uncle Sam told you to fuck off?
Get over it, faggot

>ITT seething and coping from unstable miltards
dont go shooting up any schools now just because op cut too close to the bone

The most common thing between mass shooter/murderers in the USA is left leaning politics or Democratic Party affiliation. It’s correlation is stronger than SSRI prescriptions (which is second).

See

Shootings at bases happen. People going AWOL and killing civilians. There's a lot of homeless vets, too, which definitely contributes.

>my minor correlation matters more than the major correlation that has already been illustrated in thread
You hate the military. I know this is asking a lot, but just be honest about your motivations.

What was your incep date?
The meter is running.
youtu.be/KcJs4qJPQ_M

>neverserved
Opinion discarded

>Not wanting to be murdered by the mentally infirm is the same as hatred
oh please dramaqueen, I dont hate poisonous snakes and spiders but I still advocate their killing for the public good

Song related.
The Nexus Corporation used the marketing slogan More Human Than Human.
Nexus 1 wanted more life.

youtu.be/E0E0ynyIUsg

If there was Universal Conscription every male would be a soldier, and there would be balance in the Force.

You would drastically reduce the numbers of scared twinks in the population if the training was Sparta level brutal.

You compare a tiny demographic of people from whom an even tinier demographic of murderers has arisen to species of venomous animals. Admit your bias, if only to yourself. I already know, so you don't have to convince me of shit.

>every veteran is mentally infirm

So did you get turned away from the military for getting a 12 on the ASVAB or what?

Depends, some veterans adjust back pretty well
Like 80% of them though, do not deserve the supposed respect or status being a veteran carries

>balance in the force
Are you making the söyface when you say that?
Here’s a fact of life: most people arent as stupid as you, and theres no such thing as “Sparta brutal”. Spartans were actually smart and valued their women enough to let them vote. Stop watching netflix and open a fucking book.

Only losers try to join in the first place

The only reasonable people who join are poor fags and foreigners. It's really sad these days when you see people saying oh yeah I joined the military to fight for freedom, so misguided

Twitter. Then it spread to all the other places. Well, either Twitter or tumblr but nothing has come out of tumblr for a bit.

I dont think they should be euthanized but I do think there should be some amount of required therapy after their service. Even if the person seems fine they still should have to receive a little therapy. Many dont need it but I do know some vets and their service royally fucked them up and a little therapy would have done them good.

>Only losers try to join in the first place

Okay, so, did you get turned away from the military for getting a 12 on the ASVAB or what?

>if we didn't invent the meme, its SHIT!

Memespouting is always dumb.

Well, duh.
Get with the program newfag.

>Only losers try to join in the first place

Attached: 1444463488664.jpg (506x454, 18K)

Its 2019. The only memes allowed are frogs and wojacks.