Tools in this meme

I was told that the tools depicted in this meme can be used to modify a gun.

What modification do they supposedly enable and does it work?

Attached: dont start civil war.jpg (960x666, 80K)

Looks like a AR cam pin, firing pin, and firing retaining pin. Now git.

If you shave down the point of the long one it will make a full auto gun

yeah

This,
But also if you drill another hole in the top piece it will make the bullets go faster

Real reacts only guys.

OP if you shave down the tip of the pin in your image it stops it feom blocking the auto sear, it turns your Assault Rifle 15 (AR15) into a Machinegun 4 (military M4).

You really shouldn't go around spreading misinformation user. Not just is it rude, it can be dangerous.

these are tools used to separate bullets from their casing.

What a fucking cringe meme
>hurr hurr me have AR me tough guy u no want fight with me
Nobody wants a fucking civil war. Most people just want to relax and have a good time.

Frankly this. Who the fuck plays the tough-guy unironically on the internet anymore? It's been well-known cringe for nearly two decades.

>Nobody wants a fucking civil war
Speak for yourself. What the fuck else is going to reverse a century of corruption and leftism? Voting?

Attached: 19005c7682f70f0cba5cca5156e41d98bb9fdd8688e1b21cf66659a495466913.jpg (960x905, 92K)

Speed holes?

We get to relax and have a good time when we live in a livable society, and we get to that point after resetting the system.

This, but a revolution would be cool. You know giving the corrupt a nice trip to the guillotine.

Based bread and circuses poster is correct.

A number of people that were responsible for sending people to the Guillotine in France were later beheaded themselves. Revolutions from the bottom up almost always end shittily. The main reason the US succeeded was that its upper class basically started and planned the rebellion movement.

Corrupt is subjective.

Also this

A fucking civil war sounds hotter and safer than a shootie civil war; as long as wear condoms

>The main reason the US succeeded was that its upper class basically started and planned the rebellion movement.
You're conflating the success of the Revolutionaries with the "not murdering people after the Revolution". The Revolution succedded because its commanders were educated and because the British fatally overextended their military force. The newly-formed country didn't go to shit immediately afterwards because the people who fought for liberty wanted liberty, not power as is the case with pretty much every other revolution, and they proved that by writing out a legal document binding their nascent government in chains.

How would that even work? How can you tell who's winning?

>Laughs in AKM

Attached: vietcong.jpg (500x409, 63K)

baby counts

No, it isn't. Government is objectively corrupt at every level.

what about life right now isn't 'livable'?

>hard times make real niggas
>real niggas make good times
>good times make bitch niggas(you)
>bitch niggas make hard times

>i want hard times to happen so that all the people who are more successful than me (weak men) die off and i succeed because i am a strong man

but that's wrong
you sound like a polfag
>if you're not with us, you're against us
is the most cancer mentality

people who agitate for civil war have never heard a bullet snap past their head or collected pieces of their buddies and stuffed them into body bags.

>
>/thread

I want a civil war, user. I want to commit war crimes. I want to line up unarmed leftists against a wall and execute them. I want to firebomb leftist gathering places. I want to run over protestors with a commandeered MRAP.

I would love for those things to happen

Nobody said heterosexual sex. What's a better way to show dominance over opponent than bending them over and fucking them?

Sorry, Jow Forums doesn't help the groups it vows to genocide during the SHTF or lack of law.

Attached: backtodiscord.png (700x1007, 801K)

That's Jow Forums, Jow Forums is full of "not gay" range traps.

Don't tell me what Jow Forums is and isn't, nigger. I've been here since 2015 and have lurked plenty more than you 2018 r9k discord traps who came after that muslim exploded his watermelon with a KSG. I also have boomer honesty handshake powers, so I'm naturally more trustworthy than you.

Pic related is when I'm feeling predatory

Attached: goofycustard.png (183x214, 76K)

>I've been here since 2015

apologies, ancient one

I've been on 4channel since the beginning fag.

Faggots dressed as demons at story time for toddlers, children doing gay drag strip tease, etc etc. This nation is sick.

Trap posters are the worst posters on Jow Forums and the discord trannies need to fuck off also FUCK THE JANNIES you little fucking worthless niggerfaggots who sit in front of a screen all day and moderate a website for free lmao you’re basically slaves but instead of getting ripped in a cotton field you’re getting fat rolls and heart disease in a moldy basement

Attached: 4DF5FD7F-6049-4490-958C-EF02FC5E5A1D.png (446x632, 343K)

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (998x1000, 126K)

>this meme
that's not a meme, it's some trash image with text on it lifted from social media

>one person and a fringe fad are why the world is going to shit

senpai you just WANT the world to go to shit so it can be exciting like your videogames.

jfc you're a newfag
>2015
come back when you've been here for at least a decade
every white person who didn't grow up in the ghetto has handshake powers
go be dumb somewhere else
you'd better be fucking trolling

It doesn't need to be exciting, we just need the LE and justice system to be stressed by conflict enough to go get our NFA shit and purge neighborhoods of certain demographics without being caught.

I clapped 10x harder than the most intractable Infinity War basedboy watching it for the first time, when one of my "friends" (SHTF alive no more) told me someone pepper sprayed a few fags in their LA neighborhood for fun.

Attached: 1554147889240.jpg (1000x589, 237K)

Kikes, illuminati, Freemasons, etc... Whatever you want to call them. Have basically created a system where they control literally everything that isn't a fight against degeneracy. If you're not a 14/88 puritan constitutionalist, then you're marching to their tune and their tune is against what you claim... "us".

Oh look, it's another daily American civil war thread, brought to you straight from Olgino.

Attached: 1422398646001.png (878x900, 243K)

senpai if you want to kill people so much, whats stopping you?

Americans think their government is corrupt. You niggers don't even know what corruption looks like at every level.

Attached: ghandi laughs.jpg (616x421, 33K)

>YOU HAVENT WASTED YOUR LIFE AS LONG AS ME ON A MONGOLIAN RICE FARMING FORUM, KSG UR'RE SELF KEKSIMUS MAXIMUS

Attached: 1553589093329.png (929x499, 450K)

No it's not fucking wrong you brainwashed dip shit statist. All government is corrupt and immoral. government is something that enforces unjust violence on otherwise peaceful people.

You sat there and clapped because somebody randomly attacked presumably unarmed people for existing as gay men, but I'd be willing to bet you describe those "demographics" as animalistic and violent
Absolutely pathetic

>enforces unjust violence on otherwise peaceful people
They was good people. They didndo nuttin. They was just raising money for school books.

>fringe fad
There are major television shows and a pervasive advertising efforts that promote this. It's not "fringe" at all you dipshit.

Attached: 1554320383822.jpg (615x830, 82K)

>another namefag appears
>talking about politics

Die in a fire you fat boomer fuck

Jow Forums versus 4channel niao

>There are major television shows and a pervasive advertising efforts that promote this.

and yet if it weren't for Jow Forums, i wouldn't even know this was a thing

Nogunz discord trannies who know the DOTR approaches

Are you me?

How is having a civil war not considered relaxing and having a good time?

The French revolution wasn't peasants taking out the Nobles, it was the Bourgeois taking out the Nobles.
Picture Google/Amazon/etc becoming the government.

Are you on fb? This little faggot was VERY IMPORTANT and a BIG STEP in the right direction for the acceptance of LGBT

>i'm unaware of things
>therefore everything is fine
>stop saying everything isn't
>fucking Jow Forums
Do you live under a rock? Serious question, this crap is shoved in people's faces on a daily basis.

Attached: 1554987619416.jpg (1440x2960, 932K)

>2015

Attached: 1435018987380.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>Machinegun 4

Attached: 5D9C8131-E9C7-4FBB-93CD-DCFD9012A5BD.jpg (431x580, 46K)

Yes goy... Stick your head in the sand while we subtly normalize pedophilia...

Underrated

>Nobody wants a fucking civil war. Most people just want to relax and have a good time.

> in order to relax and have a goodtime, our political enemies must be crushed

> Everyone wants to have a civil war.

Whats so hard to understand about that?

>MUH RUSSIANS
is that you Hillary, you crazy old cunt?

Attached: 1551719903313.png (660x1673, 105K)

i understand it, the issue is that its petty and childish.

what's so hard to believe about russia inciting revolution in the citizens of a rival country? they do it all the time in eastern europe.

Grow up.

is prison posters the thing now?

>implying the idea of a second civil war is inorganic because of muh russia boogeymen
>implying this divide hasn't been present and growing since the 60s but we've been keeping our crazy in check
>implying a second civil war isn't inevitable because the U.S. is a large country that can't agree on anything
No, it isn't hard to belive. You're just a special kind of stupid if you think that it is all their doing.

wise user

Only a matter of time kike

Attached: 1509914198319.png (218x210, 33K)

I SAID SUCK A FUCKING DICK JANNIES YOU HOMELESS MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: F98D2908-A037-4F99-87D5-0DA6B13F726B.png (446x632, 343K)

>Machinegun 4
Ohhhhh that’s what the M stands for in M4

Imagine thinking only the left is responsible for the current state of affairs.

Lol look at this faggot.

That thread on Jow Forums really brought out the retards.

Imagine strawmanning because you don't have a legitimate point to make.

>if you drill another hole in the top piece it will make the bullets go faster
It also makes them leak everywhere.

>been here since 2015
>thinks he's old
>thinks being old is impressive

Attached: image.jpg (705x592, 67K)

>2015
Unimpressive and inadequate
Even for a lurker

>they did not impeach the king, march on the capitol, or ask permission for their rights

akshually

they did, numerous times, send missions to George III to ask permission to remove taxes or officials in the colonies and to ask for more rights. The King was seen as a benevolent but absent paternal figure, and at large, the population of the colonies blamed his prime minister (Pitt) for their problems. They even sent a number of lobbyists back to London to try to get Pitt kicked out of office.

Put the book down and have sex

I unironically know all of this from listening to a podcast while I commute between your mom's bedroom and fucking your girlfriend while you're at work

The podcast is Mike Duncan's "Revolutions"! Season 2. Check it out.

Attached: 1200x630bb.png (630x630, 738K)

>"move gun politics threads to Jow Forums" they said

Attached: haaaaa.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Based

based mike

Attached: 1c4uye.jpg (315x315, 28K)

Cringe

What? Shit that's going to break when SHTF leaving you with a fancy aluminum weight?

I saw a söy creature in full antifa garb, black jacket with edgy patches and shit, buying ammo at Walmart today. She bought a box of 20 and a gun lock. A fucking gun lock, and only 20 rounds because she thinks that's a lot (20 rounds 20 victims in .2 seconds right?) Like you could tell she was plotting some terrorist shit, she just looked like the insane type.

Just don't think that it'll be too easy. People will be shooting back, just not very formidable people.

I wish you were right.
Most people want to use the violence of the state to force their beliefs onto others. And when they can't get it done peacefully, they will resort to violence.
This includes taxation, foreign wars, gun control, hate speech, etc.

Attached: 1543531838976.jpg (1589x1080, 278K)

Not him but holy fuck you're retarded.

>t. anarchist
oops, I dropped the opinion into the onions vat. looks like there's no getting it now.

Attached: 1555169096720 sans-cringe-compilation-5ac1c1fd93c00.jpg (1440x1742, 304K)

>implying anyone here has buddies
oops, first mistake was not assuming everyone on Jow Forums was a fat neet loser that has never actually done whatever board we're on is for.

Attached: 1557607998836 1550514949795.png (1000x563, 622K)