Tfw live in New Zealand

tfw live in New Zealand
can someone just fucking invade us already

also to the government agent reading this post go fuck yourself and lick my penis

Attached: pepe is an hero.gif (600x630, 173K)

Move somewhere else or vote different political parties, no?
>user it's not easy
I know but it's how you do it

Dont worry white piggu im on my way

yeah pretty much everyone is pissed at the current labour government for one thing or another (media still shills for them 24/7 obviously making it seem like everyone loves them)

unironically wouldnt even care at this point

give me some examples of NZ gubment administration

>vote different political parties
Good job missing Tarrant's entire point. Voting has failed.

No they aren't. All the students and beneficiaries I know are dickriding Jacinda same as ever. Only people really annoyed are people who are being fucked around directly, even the majority of gun owners are at most passively mocking because their deer guns are unaffected.

>the government agent reading this post go fuck yourself and lick my penis
will do.

>some foreigner thinking he knows anything about a country other than his own
That mutt can eat shit.

>implying he wasn't entirely correct

I'm not a government agent, buy may I lick your penis?

He wasn't.
He's just a meme loving kid with no experience in the world who thinks he knows what he's talking about.
I guarantee you that the gravity of sitting in a cell for the rest of his life is really starting to set in right about now, and that killing a bunch of muslims because the internet indoctrinated you wasn't worth wasting his one life on this planet over.

don't worry, the chinese are already invading

do you live in auckland or wellington?
that is the exact opposite experience than what Ive had, students in particular dont like jacinda and gun owners i know are really pissed

About what? He sperged out at a bunch of random Muslims because of some cultural replacement feverdream, when its apparent to any non-retard in New Zealand that the Chinese are the primary threat.

Not the user you responded to, but people with Aspd (psychopathy) Don't mind being in prison. Stop pretending people like him think like a normal human. Their brains are different. They can't feel remorse or empathy for others. He is probably feeling nothing but pride and boredom right now while also thinking about how famous he is. He is immortalized. Every mass murderer's dream.

You know, knowing the fuck torpedoed on purpose gun owners because RACE WAR now memes make s even better realizing we're out with our gats and he's in a pretty white cell, where he won't see his memes for a loong time. May he rot for everything he did.

>About what?
About how NZ's retarded laws are the direct result of your government, aided and abetted by said cultural replacement feeding them a voting bloc and about how NZ's citizens will NEVER do a thing to fight their government.

Medium sized tourist town. Most of my co-workers are hunters, but I'm the only one who is expected to hand anything in, so they're leaning on the sympathetic side of not giving a shit. The students I know are all hard leftist girls, maybe that colors things.

>we're out with our gats
Doing what with them, pray tell? Fixing your country, perhaps?

it's time to RISE UP

Sloppy job mossad

Attached: a6b53b30e39dc0dd0d7979f10422222fba4d1b6133091a99b96d760088c0d261.gif (444x461, 1.58M)

>He is immortalized.
Laughable.
Literally just a dime a dozen shooter in this modern age.
If he has any sense, he should know by now that the digital media age moves too fast, everything is old news the moment it's written, and just like Stephen Paddock (worst mass shooter in the US) he'll be forgotten about in no time.
Of course a few Jow Forumstard and other edgy kids will try to keep his memory alive, but those threads and images will just be marked as spam in due time.

My country is just fine.
You should worry about your own problems before trying to incite others to do your dirty work, Jow Forums.
Reminds me exactly of all those comments on Youtube with smug pepes.
>Conservatives aren't conserving anything in this day and age. ;) They should use their guns and do SOMETHING about their rights. ;^)

Cuckservatives like you should be the first to die

>.gif
This a fine example of why this guy and his supporters are just failures at life.
What a beautiful effort! You just put his head onto a fortnite character doing a taunt! Literally akin to a toddler.

And I suppose you're going to be the one to kill me, tough guy?
Please.
Make sure to bring your computer screen to the firefight so you can hide behind it for cover.

>Literally just a dime a dozen shooter in this modern age.
Except not. He recorded the entire shooting in pov. That hasn't been done. Not to mention the body count. He will go down in history with the infamy of the columbine shooters. He will have his sick fans for decades if not longer. He will be in the history books. When people look up New Zealand's gun reform, it leads right back to him.

>My country is just fine.
lol
>Jow Forums
Now THAT is just insulting. One doesn't need to be some ebul NatSuck bogeyman to realize how fucked NZ is and is going to continue to be.

>he'll be forgotten about in no time.
dunno about the rest of the world but at least not in NZ
the media here wont shut the fuck up about him and will probably still be running stories about the shooting by the time the anniversary rolls around

>Brenton Tarrant was a murderer, I stand in solidarity with my semitic brothers

Attached: mega_nose.jpg (1130x678, 59K)

See, blindly wrong. Our laws are a result of New Zealand being a relatively leftist country since the 50s (hardline anti-nuclear, first to give women the vote, etc), the influx of Muslim (a statistical irrelevance, unlike most western countries, they are a fraction of a percent of the population) and Chinese migrants (overwhelmingly national voters) has nothing to do with it. As for the lack of resistance from the citizenry, its a high-trust country where gun ownership is largely only permitted for hunting and target shooting, so while he was correct in his prediction its such a painfully obvious guess I'm loath to even give him that.

>He will go down in history with the infamy of the columbine shooters.
No he won't, otherwise you'd be seeing a lot more of him in the news lately.
Also, you're trying way too hard for him, a short, stubby, little mixed Australian manlet who considered himself "pure European stock."
Embarrassing that he's the one that you'd die for.

>dunno about the rest of the world
Literally old news here.

>will probably still be running stories about the shooting
Probably more about the people than the shooter.

>Here's an edited image to call you out!
Sure are the revolutionary, aren't you?

>Americans try lecture you on the muslim ethnic replacement facing your country, when there are fuckall muslims here and the ones that are are mostly chill secular Filipinos
lol never change lads

Also in this hellhole. Frankly had enough.

Attached: 1556356661787.png (128x116, 18K)

>there are fuck all muslims here
there is literally 2 mosques just within 5km of my house

fuck you cunts stick out like a sore thumb
I thought shills on Jow Forums was just a meme

>If you don't agree with me, Tarrant, or his manifesto, then you're a shill!
You've literally been indoctrinated by anonymous people online who don't care about you.

Think long and hard about that.

>No he won't, otherwise you'd be seeing a lot more of him in the news lately.
Except I do. And he will always be posted on Jow Forums and other forums.
>Embarrassing that he's the one that you'd die for.
Are you retarded? I fucking said "He will have his sick fans for decades if not longer." I'm not a fucking fan of his. He cost his country their guns because he wanted to start a civil war.

>People who live in the same country as a mass shooting and are likely in some capacity personally affect by it, as less likely to circlejerk over and romanticize it than your average chantard
fancy that

>on Jow Forums and other forums
Literally the headlines of all the world's newspapers!

>I'm not a fucking fan of his.
Next time don't build him up like he's some kind of legend and I won't get this impression.

>Jow Forums and other forums.
>other forums
this is an imageboard you fuckwit
>He cost his country their guns because he wanted to start a civil war.
>his country
educate yourself on the subject you ignorant nigger

kind of like how everyone who disagree with you is Jow Forums right?

I live in nz you dumb cunt

Here's a thought: You weren't like this before you started using the internet.

Do yourself a favor (I should too) and distance yourself from online forums where the posters are anonymous.
They're not doing you any favors and they're only taking advantage of your susceptibility.

Sorry, but mass murderers and serial killers will always go down in history. Stop being so envious user.
I know all there is to know. He cost New Zealand their guns. Also
>Jow Forums and other forums.
>other forums
Yeah. Jow Forums and other forums. I Didn't say Jow Forums was a forum you ignorant retard. But there are a ton of gun forums out there posting about him.

>You weren't like this before you started using the internet.
And what point is that supposed to be making? Before the internet, I was a card-carrying Save the Whales, gunzrbadmkay leftist, because that was the only narrative to which I was exposed.

Anonymity is designed for enabling truth to be spoken without fear of state censorship. Just because certain (((people))) have been doing their utmost to poison that particular well once they started noticing its effect does not change the inherent boon of anonymity to any discussion. "Give a man a mask and he'll show you his true face", all that.

>Sorry, but mass murderers and serial killers will always go down in history. Stop being so envious user.
Yeah, you're totally sucking his dick.

Guess this is why most people don't understand "I don't like Mondays" or know of any mass shootings before Columbine.

Pro-tip: unironically stop frequenting Jow Forums(nel) there's not much redeeming these sites so any connections make them through discord or kik or telegram or whatever the fuck you fancy and delete every trace of the website and not look back.

but mass murderers generally do go down in history

>And what point is that supposed to be making?
It means to go out and enjoy your life and the many pleasures that life has to offer.
You want knowledge? Libraries are everywhere.
You want to speak without fear of censorship? Learn to refine how you talk in company.
Don't waste your life away for a few people online who think they know it all.

just wanted to talk about gun laws in my country 2bh lads
probably going to get my door kicked in tomorrow morning now

Yeah, and history means jack shit unless a person specifically seeks it out, comes across it by accident, or is taught it in school.
Naturally it's forgotten, and for the most part it's just words.

doubt it. I bought an AR the day after the shooting and in spite of filling out all relevant paperwork I haven't heard shit from any cop.

Not in today's computerized world. He will be there listed as a mass murderer until the end of human life.

>can someone invade us already?

I have good news for you! You are already being invaded

>just like Stephen Paddock (worst mass shooter in the US) he'll be forgotten about in no time.
Good point. I had to google who that was and he totally dominated the news for weeks after that happened. Even if you do something big you're forgotten in no time. Most normies dont recognize the name Anders Brevik, yet he did something very similar to Tarrant and on a similar scale.

Yeah, and there's tombstones of people who died centuries ago that will likely remain in place until the end of "human life," but that means jack unless you know how to find it and or it has any significance to you.

Key factor is "accessibility." Some literal who gravestone means nothing. But people look up "mass murderers" and his name will be there listed with all the info about him. Stop pretending to be retarded to try and win your argument. Unless... you aren't pretending.

>My country is just fine.
If you're an American, you should be beaten on principle everything is not fine. Repeating this dogma does not make it true.

But why waste time looking for something as specific as "Mass shooting in New Zealand" when there are other more important things to be doing or wasting your time on?
Your average person is more likely to go straight to Youtube or Facebook than spend time sifting through Wikipedia, the Encyclopedia of today i.e. something people only go to if they absolutely have to for something school or work related.

Is it true the Marlin model 60 is illegal under your new laws?

Well come and try to batter me, then I'll show you that everything is just fine.

Normal people dont look up mass murders and even if they did Tarrants name wouldn't stand out. Hes not even on the list of rampage killings on Wikipedia, you have to go several pages deep into subcategories to find him.

You don't need to look up "Mass shooting in New Zealand." Just "Mass shootings." Morbid curiosity is in all of us. Just look at all the serial killer documentaries and movies there are. What is done is done. I hate the fuck, but he will be in the history books. Computerized and in paper form for what he did. Your feelings have nothing to do with this.

fixed mag over 10 rounds, so yes. 10/22s are incidentally unaffected, so its a very inelegant system.

>It means to go out and enjoy your life and the many pleasures that life has to offer.
I do.
>You want knowledge? Libraries are everywhere.
They're my favorite places.
>You want to speak without fear of censorship? Learn to refine how you talk in company.
Censor yourself so you don't get censored. Now you lost me.

Refining the way you speak and choosing your words carefully isn't censorship, it's skill.

Except they do. Some of Netflix's highest viewer watches are docs/movies on Ted Bundy. Everyday humans want a look behind the curtain on what causes a person to become what the killers are. 1% of the population are psychopaths. It's almost certain that everyone has run into, or is one.

Just stop thinking. Do what makes you feel good. Stop thinking. Read a fictional book. Restrain your opinions even around close company. Stop thinking. I'm content and I'm going to force you to be content. Don't do anything

You're straight up confusing him for something sensational and groundbreaking.
He shot a few people. Big deal.
Hell, he didn't even kill himself like most shooters do. Boring because justice is dished out.
He gave too much in terms of motive. Less is more.

The gopro doesn't make this unique because we've seen footage of shooting already.
He's just a tryhard.

Where did I once mention "stop thinking?"
You're nuts, you know that? I'm sure your PC monitor and anonymous people online will give you all of the happiness in the world.

>Everyday humans want a look behind the curtain on what causes a person to become what the killers are.
I dont deny that, I just think your grossly overstating the "star power" or anyone but the most unusual, which is to say ones that make for an interesting documentary. These people are largely remembered as an abstraction rather than an individual. People vividly remember the Orlando shooting or the Nice truck attack, the perpetrators are barely remembered at all.

Choosing not to speak the truth because people can't handle it IS self-censorship, and don't even try to act like that is not what you are advocating.

>Well come and try to batter me
Well, now that you've opened an invitation we can arrange something if your impotent comeback of a threat is serious.

>then I'll show you that everything is just fine.
I pay taxes into a safety net, yet I will never see a dime of it. The national debt has continued to skyrocket. There is a crisis on the border that has been ignored for the past decade, and nobody in the media wants to admit it. Then there is the fact there are communists beating people in the streets because they arbitrarily label everything they don't like as fascism. You can either keep your head in the sand, or at lest acknowledge there are massive issues. Kicking the can further down the road is the mindset that led to these issues getting worse. You're either naive, a boomer, or both.

Attached: 1554394899749.jpg (400x396, 9K)

You're sweating.

Stop being an emotional girl. He shocked not only new zealand, but most of the western world. All shot in high def pov footage that is all over the internet. Mixed in with memes, it's memorable and unique. By his body count alone, he is one of New zealand's highest body-count mass murderer. You crying about it won't change his fame. Google his name in 20 years. If nothing comes up, I will send you a ww2 era Luger with Waffen stamping

>don't say the things you want to say because they might trigger people who want to stay inside their own bubble
>but this isn't censorship tho
>its skill
This is exactly why people push for political correctness so hard, to police language and limit the discussion to topics and thoughts that are considered "correct." Do you think about what type out or do you just shit all over the keyboard and hope it makes a half decent point?

>He shocked not only new zealand, but most of the western world.
Bullshit.

If an entire classroom full of children getting gunned down didn't shock anywhere outside of the US, then a bunch of grown men and women getting killed won't do anything for the western world.

>All shot in high def pov footage that is all over the internet.
It's like you're trying to sell a car.
There's literally far worse and higher quality on Bestgore and Death Addict.

>can someone just fucking invade us already
user, I have some bad news for you....

>Do you think about what type out
Ironic that you're asking me this after you just likened any kind of forethought in type or speaking is censorship.

Not that guy but
>He shocked not only new zealand, but most of the western world.
No more so than any other mass shooter of the last decade. He only particularly shocked New Zealanders because we haven't had a mass shooting since the early 90s.
>All shot in high def pov footage that is all over the internet.
Cool, but not the deep cultural saturation you think it is. Jihadi john executions were all over internet years ago and shocked a lot of people who weren't looking for it, but that's forgotten.
>Mixed in with memes, it's memorable and unique.
Memes which regular people aren't remotely privy to.
>Google his name in 20 years.
user never said he would vanish into the ether, only that his name would be drowned out in a sea of other names like it. Which is true.

>If an entire classroom full of children getting gunned down didn't shock anywhere outside of the US, then a bunch of grown men and women getting killed won't do anything for the western world.
It did though. Adam Lanza was worldwide new you fucking retard.
>It's like you're trying to sell a car.
>There's literally far worse and higher quality on Bestgore and Death Addict.
Link me a Bestgore post that had a 40+ bodycount all shot in pov hd. I'm waiting. I'm a gorefag and go on gore sites daily. Tarrant was unique.

>Adam Lanza was worldwide new you fucking retard.
Seriously ask a normie who that is, you'll get blank looks. I cant emphasize enough that you are only familiar with these people because you post on places like this. For the rest of the population, its yesterdays news fading into nothing.

>No more so than any other mass shooter of the last decade. He only particularly shocked New Zealanders because we haven't had a mass shooting since the early 90s.
Not true. It was then only recorded mass shooting by a European and in Pov.
>Cool, but not the deep cultural saturation you think it is. Jihadi john executions were all over internet years ago and shocked a lot of people who weren't looking for it, but that's forgotten.
Mid-east and mexican cartel killings have been around as long as the internet.
>Memes which regular people aren't remotely privy to.
"Subscribe to pewdiepie" isn't memorable? Despite him having like 80 million subs?
>user never said he would vanish into the ether, only that his name would be drowned out in a sea of other names like it. Which is true
Except not true. Give it a few years and there will be docs and movies about him.

>Ironic that you're asking me this after you just likened any kind of forethought in type or speaking is censorship.
Lmao you do just shit on the keyboard and hope something sticks. Its ironic that I'm asking if you think while constructing a coherent argument? This is somehow the same as censoring what you say in public as not to offend people?

I was in Uni for it. We had fucking tolerance classes about him where the Prof analyzed Lanza's habits. I'm a Jow Forumsommando and had to live through the obama admin plastering Lanza everywhere to try and ban guns. Even to this day, liberals use it as fuel.

Where did I mention offending people? If they get upset over what I say, then that's their issue.

Fucking over an entire country of gun owners and murdering people for IRL (You)s?

Great message. I'm sure all these Kiwis in this thread would love to personally thank him for inspiring their government to disarm them.

I just don't trust the word of anyone here.
There were people on here immediately after the shooting talking about how they "asked people at work" what they thought about the NZ shooting and then pretending like their co-workers agreed with it.

>It was the only recorded mass shooting by a European and in Pov.
Sure, if in 20 years someone searches under that specific proviso, they'll find it. Just like if someone searches "female school shooters", they'll find Brenda Spencer, but nobody otherwise knows who that is in spite of it being world news when it happened that literally had songs written about it.
>Mid-east and mexican cartel killings have been around as long as the internet.
They are generally seen by the public during their safe netnanny browsing
>"Subscribe to pewdiepie" isn't memorable? Despite him having like 80 million subs?
No, not really. Like I said, this has greater significance to you because of the circles you frequent.
>Except not true. Give it a few years and there will be docs and movies about him.
Probably, most killers have them.

Why? It's not like Jow Forums deliberately lies about facts or has run several disinformation campaigns to push their agenda.

You can trust your friendly neighborhood user, he would never lie.

>Fucking over an entire country of gun owners
I'm going to ask you to go look up "accelerationism". Gun owners already fucked themselves over by voting in people who didn't give a shit about gun rights. They continue to do so because said people virtue-signal with hijabs after Muslims get massacred, because they're fucking stupid. An entire country of gun owners did not come forth after the shooting and say "This would not have happened if the Muslims were armed", they just sat there and let their government fuck them over even harder so that they wouldn't offend anyone.
>I'm sure all these Kiwis in this thread would love to personally thank him for inspiring their government to disarm them.
That's the entire fucking point of accelerationism. Those Kiwis already aren't fighting, and they won't fight until the boot gets so large and so heavy that they have no choice but to admit what they have been avoiding for decades; the cold fact that their votes DO NOT MATTER to an authoritarian enclave that has seized power and is doing and will do whatever the fuck it wants. Tarrant made the boot bigger and more obvious, and they still aren't doing anything about it.

>It's not like Jow Forums deliberately lies about facts or has run several disinformation campaigns to push their agenda.
Hi, ShareBlue. The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

You're one of those cunts who never takes responsibility for your fuckups, aren't you?

Nice ad-hominem. Defend NZ's citizens voting for more gun control when gun control disarmed victims. Do it, faggot.

You're not me.

>An entire country of gun owners did not come forth after the shooting and say "This would not have happened if the Muslims were armed", they just sat there and let their government fuck them over even harder so that they wouldn't offend anyone.
They would never have been armed regardless. New Zealand doesn't have CC in any capacity and self defense is tightly regulated so for the gun lobby to say this post shooting would just be seen as tasteless and retarded, not the "oh snap" it is in the US.

Yeah, you are.