I just got approval from my government to buy a pistol. My country only allows one. What do you recommend...

I just got approval from my government to buy a pistol. My country only allows one. What do you recommend? I was thinking about pic related

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

If you can only have one what happens if you want to sell it then get another? do you have to reapply for permission ?

HK Mk23, obviously

P320

because only one will get you a few

Not really

Phoenix Redback. If you can only have one then you might as well go big.

One of those revolver kits that comes with different barrels and cylinders for like four different calibers in three or four barrel lengths each.

I don't know but i'm guessing that you have to sell back the first one

Only one correct answer, please abstain from further bumpage

Attached: 1149_beretta_98fs.jpg (790x504, 45K)

Excellent choice
/thread

I have a p01 aluminum and a p01 omega. The basic one is great. Havent shot the omega but apparently the trigger pack causes mechanical failures of the gun so get

Got cut off, get the basic model

Why bother buying a pistol today whenf your government will revoke private gun ownership next year anyways?

What about conversion kits, though?
Because if you get one of the more popular service pistols, they usually have a good .22 kit you can get. CZ calls theirs the "Kadet".

>not getting a big boi 75

Come on man, it's like your not even trying.

SPBP

What's the point of having a turd you that you can add other turds to? You still have some variation of a turd.

Do the right thing.

Attached: phoenix-fusion-stp-guns-prommersberger.jpg (1332x935, 268K)

>My country only allows one
and what shithole is that?

If you plan never to carry it under any circumstances, get SP01 Shadow. If you plan to maybe carry it sometimes, probably illegally, get the P01 compact version.

Attached: tumblr_n8k3yhmZZZ1sr1lf3o1_1280.jpg (1280x853, 310K)

>My country only allows one. What do you recommend?
Move.

I really need to get a p01 next

same I've always wanted one but at the last minute decided on a LC9 for work because I need it to be warm weather concealable

Gp100 with a medusa cylinder

>My country only allows one

Where do you live? P01 is a nice pistol btw

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 135K)

just dont get the P01 OMEGA, it's defect rate is pretty high

Yep my 2018 omega is fucked. just sent it back today, hoping they'll replace it with a standard P01

Lol what shithole do you live in? Even turbo shitholes like Japan still let you own more than one.

I bought a sig p229 enhanced elite instead of the p01. But for sure I'ma grab the p01 next

>if (You) could only own one

Beretta 92FS

Why the FS over an A1? Same basics with some more room for improvement.

Unironically borther, a high quality 1911. You clearly live somewhere too cucked to worry about practicality, so get something fun to shoot.

Go simple, get a glock 19, it's boring, simple, reliable as fuck, and you can mod it as much as you desire.

And when civil war comes, and it will, you have yourself a decent fighting pistol.

Nigger he can only have 1 pistol, why would he get the bare minimum?

tbqh, if it was me, this would be my answer.
>must choose only one
Mk.23 wins based purely on cool factor, and by such a large margin that any other factor is basically meaningless.

Attached: nastasha.jpg (130x148, 3K)

The SP-01 has some issues, but good man for picking decocker. Here's what you fucking do; find a german made P226. If I'd only be allowed one gun, that'd be the one. Decocker, unbreakable, accurate, and a great aftermarket.

lots of metal framy guys in the thread. I like polymer framed pistols, and if I could only buy one it would be a USP-C or a P2000. I have a P2000sk and a regular USP, the USP-C seems like a nice compromise. It's also delightful to shoot the P2000SK and the USP.

Unless you're going to carry, don't look for anything that compromises for carriability. Get the beefiest full size gun you can.