What's Jow Forums consensus on these?

What's Jow Forums consensus on these?

Attached: 0e3704be075cf7f054b08ff70e27eff4.jpg (828x1736, 101K)

>Seam
Aluminum frame is a bad fucking idea, trigger is ass, catastrophic failure will blow your fingers off as the energy is going down not up. Recoil impulse sucks as the gun punishes your wrist by compressing it rather than flipping up like a conventional design.

Attached: Yeah.jpg (660x526, 69K)

S H I T

Meme gun, but a cool looking meme gun.

You probably molest children and are a failure at life if you've considered one

DAT SEAM MEME

I like my 30DS a lot. It makes shooting .357 mag feel like .38 spl
They're polarizing

>>trigger is ass
Which one did you shoot?
I am curious as someone else told me that the trigger was middle tier and decent at that.
The pic you posted is from some guy not realizing he had a squib and lost his finger tip so it's a bit unfair to use that 1 example.
That said, I have seen the crane arm break from a couple. Aluminum is certainly questionable. Not to mention for the same price you can get a Colt/S&W/Ruger which is probably better.

I wanted one until I read aluminium. Never on a handgun, not even for a lightweight frame.

For what its worth mine lost timing after shooting half a box of Buffalo bore through it. Chiappa did fix it for free, just took 6 months to do. Lower weight = more recoil, and that energy is going somewhere (AKA your wrist joint).

Which one did you shoot?
I had a 60DS

>trigger was middle tier and decent at that
Trigger is better than a stock Glock but worse than any other revolver I own/have shot (Ruger, Taurus, S&W, Colt, Manurhin). Most equivalent trigger was probably stock cz75 in SA; so not bad by pistol standards but pathetic for a revolver. Only advantage may be a slightly shorter lock time due to the unique hammer design. Forgot to mention the high sight axis makes long range shots have a bigger drift from zero.

>The pic you posted is from some guy not realizing he had a squib and lost his finger tip so it's a bit unfair to use that 1 example.
True, but that pic is from an idiot on plebbit, and demonstrates how the design will likely fail (at a lower round count due to weaker frame material). See pick of normal revolver exploding away from the user.

>Not to mention for the same price you can get a Colt/S&W/Ruger which is probably better
Traded it for a surplus MR73 and have no ragrets.

Attached: gunblowupgun.jpg (350x214, 34K)

>shooting half a box of Buffalo bore
Damn, that's a shame. Buy a gun that looks like the business and it can't shoot your favorite nuclear loads.

>Literally the only example of this happening
>Squib with handloads
>This faggot literally waits for chiappa threads to appear so he can pasta the same shitty image and over and over
>It's literally all he does
Ignore cuckit posts
Repot cuckit posters

See >It's literally all he does
I also banepost asshole.

They're pretty decent all around.
My only complaints are the seam and the recoil. I prefer conventional revolver designs, but it's not too bad of an alternative.

I've shot enough rounds through it to fill 2 boot boxes and the trigger gets a lot better around the 500 cycle mark and then comparable to a S&W.

Attached: 20190102_202358.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

>seam
>rails
>holes
Disgusting.

41547157 at 25yds 50ds 9mm

Attached: 20190327_193607.jpg (4032x3024, 3.85M)

Theres a lot of haters, but the Rhino really is an exceptional weapon. The round being shot out the bottom of the cylinder dramatically increases accuracy. If you're a pussy and say it hurts your wrist, fuck you get stronger. It's well engineered and a badass handcannon.

Actually own one. not a single issue. the 6 o'clock barrel should be standard in all revolvers. no barrel jump with critical defense magnum loads.
It was my CCW until I got a Job that was too dirty to carry a gun I have feelings for around

Attached: WIN_20190315_18_39_49_Pro.jpg (3264x1836, 2.06M)

>60DS
S E A M
E
A
M

>50DS
S E A M
E
A
M

>40DS
S E A M
E
A
M

>20DS
20DS a cute!

>The round being shot out the bottom of the cylinder dramatically increases accuracy.

Attached: 1521851245287-515151.jpg (720x719, 42K)

>The round being shot out the bottom of the cylinder dramatically increases accuracy.
He's not wrong user. Accuracy is how the shooter preforms with the gun. The lack of barrel jump and the recoil inline with your wrists will make follow up shots more accurate.
If we were talking about precision, which only measures the performance of the gun with all other things equal, the barrel placement would have nothing to do with it.
>accuracy
>precision
Not the same thing

they'rebased

also recoil is not exclusively muzzle hop, taking more into your arm might decrease your longer term re-aim, also the fact that the sights are further from the barrel is theoretically less than ideal.

It seems to me that you would have an actual picture of your blown up rhino.

>also recoil is not exclusively muzzle hop, taking more into your arm might decrease your longer term re-aim,
I have not experienced this.
>also the fact that the sights are further from the barrel is theoretically less than ideal.
not saving any hostages.

you're a fag, but you're not wrong

eh, imo reducing muzzle flip (getting back on target quicker which means more efficient repeatably) will increase your precision not your accuracy. That is, if you only had to use the 2 choices of "precision" or "accuracy" to describe what it does. Really, I would say that reducing muzzle flip in a revolver improves efficiency at being precise and accurate.

Attached: accuracy-vs-precision.jpg (600x242, 39K)