So what kind of caliber should you use for a werewolf? I know you need silver bullets but would a...

So what kind of caliber should you use for a werewolf? I know you need silver bullets but would a .22 really be adequate? Also would you need a solid silver bullet or could you use a plated bullet?

Attached: sR2IDwgL.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBntnnCFvOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

12 gauge silver buckshot and slugs. Done.

>20mm
Fuck that shit, I watched Dog Soldiers.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-301-1953-24,_Seine-et-Oise,_Soldaten_mit_Flak-Geschütz.jpg (800x532, 70K)

This or anything in 45-70 up to 700 nitro express

According to the folklore, you would use anything you would use to kill a regular werewolf. The only monster associated with silver was the vampire, and only in Romania. Look up Gilles Garnier, Peter Stubbe, etc, supposed werewolves, tried and convicted. Werewolves were just satanists who used magic unguent or wolfskins to "change into a wolf" and attack lone women or children.

I heard a story recently of some dudes who claimed to be werewolves and would all get together, change into their fursuits, and then go to hell and rape daemons and bring back people their livestock that had been stolen. Obviously these dudes we're burned as heretics since it was around the time that that was a big no no, but still, are all werewolves baddies?

Also is there any difference between werewolves and dogmen? Other than that one is gay and the other isn't?

Attached: 1541821478952.jpg (679x1200, 248K)

Any ww2 rifle with explosive bullets

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22-22-29-49-599_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 282K)

Attached: 1f81f4f355a18b491c6249d6aa35e996.jpg (900x700, 83K)

.30 Carbine
pic unrelated

Attached: 1553715789518.png (482x814, 193K)

.30-06 or .45-70

My penis.

send them all to God, let him sort it out

Attached: 567386586.jpg (1162x1999, 771K)

There is no reason to be scared of werewolves.

Whatever Gary Busey used.

silver bullets can be had for about $65 a round. The expense is in having the rounds turned-down to size. Options exist; 12 GA loaded w/pre-64 dimes is a good one

benis

I'd hit it with multiple shots of .45-70 at close range, and continue with 12ga slugs until dead.

Better question is what caliber is best to use if you are a werewolf. That's a better question.

Attached: 1558490181287.jpg (350x290, 15K)

>roided up PCP doggo-man that's 1000% gonna try to rush you and eat your face off
>silver ammo only means any rifle rounds will both be horribly inaccurate, lower velocity(usually), and icepick like the sturdiest of military ball rounds without serious engineering on your part
The obvious answer is a 12g shotgun loaded with silver buckshot. Its the easiest to make/acquire, most reliable, and likely will produce the greatest effect on target of any realistic choices for the typical everyman hunter. Choose buckshot size from #1 to 0000 depending on furfag size/build and either make your own tiny ass homemade shot tower(AKA a heated metal funnel with a tiny hole over a pot of water) or electroplate some copper plated buckshot. Heavy buckshot has a good reputation as a stopping round on dangerous game dating back to the 700 or 1800 hundreds, 12g is relatively controllable(particularly out of a semi auto), and you could literally gear up to make silver loads in a day or two depending on how handy you are.

Any other answer is just wrong.

>So what kind of caliber should you use for a werewolf?
Depends on what kind you mean. "Werewolf" can mean anything from therianthropes, lycanthropes, and lycanoids. A 12ga with 00 Buck can usually fend off almost anything.

>I know you need silver bullets
You don't. That's always been a scam that grifters used to fleece dumb villagers. Anybody that is trying to sell you silver bullets or is offering to make you some is playing you for a chump.

>but would a .22 really be adequate?
No.

>Also would you need a solid silver bullet or could you use a plated bullet?
You don't need silver, but scammers have historically used solid silver bullets. It's just easier to carry that way since all they had to do was remove it from the casing (assuming that it was ever fitted into a casing to begin with) and they don't have to melt down the silver again.

40mm morning wood

Attached: 1462497798830.jpg (1500x1500, 1.95M)

Wake up, see pic related right outside your tent 5 yards away, wyd?

Attached: 1450801420.riverdumpling_оборотень42.png.jpg (776x1280, 188K)

Assuming this werewolf is affected by silver, ignoring the 3rd reply debunking the idea of silver being used on werewolves..

How much does the bullet being silver matter?
Is the silver poisonous? In which case, how much? Would a few pellets of buckshot suffice? a single .22 caliber?

Or does it merely mean the werewolf cannot regenerate the wounds from the silver? In which case anything that can get through to its vital organs will be sufficient.

Attached: 1548356967212.png (1280x550, 432K)

BAR converted to 458 Win Mag firing silver bullets

Tranq dart it in the neck. Subdue with rope. Take it home for later rape related activities.

based furfag

Volcanic repeater 22, silver bullets in white Ash.

Do we know who or why on this bot yet? Because it seems to have gained uncanny valley pretty quickly here.

Attached: DavyCrockettBomb.jpg (800x640, 254K)

12 ga bird shot +p , all silver pellets.
Shot barrel VEPR.
X4 25 round drums
Soak all pellets in holy water / garlic.
Add small silver crucifixes in case you run in to vampires.

Always carry a cigar, 2 12ga confetti rounds. 2 bad dragon cum rounds, and 6 dragons breath rounds.

The dragons breath can be used defensively or as clean up. The other 3 are for party hard celebrating

You don't kill werewolves you fuck them in worst case scenario use 45 acp it won 2 world wars after all it will kill a man and his soul

In the event silver only poisons or prevents regeneration, spray him with a few rounds to slow him down, like rock salt. Then shoot point blank.

Shooting a BD lube round point blank into the anus should prep the body for you. Spray the other load on him and then tar and feather technique The confetti round. The cigar can be ashed and put out just below his balls, the under arch of feet, or on neck depending how deeply youre plowing him

If the body goes cold, shoot his chest with the dragons breath , let burn , for 2 -5min and smother the fire to a gentle smolder. , flip the body over. The anus should be warmed and ready

Git dat were-boi-poosee

Attached: 8701B7D7-CC27-4B59-A7A1-9C411CF08690.png (512x457, 474K)

Silver doesn't work, you need rounds dipped in a mixture of white ash and fat

Be careful. Werewolves might have guns too.

Attached: 1550585180831.jpg (640x1138, 182K)

Simple

Attached: IMG_20180410_171248.jpg (3470x2248, 1.55M)

>Silver doesn't work on werewolves
Moon metal works on all cursed ones and evil spirits, doubly so ones that get their power from the moon.

>Werewolves being susceptible to silver didnt show up until the 19th century!
You mean they didnt figure out it worked until the 19th century? How many peasants and angry farmer mobs had silver crossbow bolts to test it out?

Attached: Tsd285926.jpg (600x800, 42K)

Don't let the long nose fool you into overpaying for useless ammo

What is moon metal?
My google - fu only tells me the moon has titanium ore.

fuck of to /x/ schizoid scum

There are 7 white metals, there are 7 planets. Clearly white metals came from the other planets. Silver, being the most brilliant and beautiful, clearly comes from the moon since its brilliant and beautiful.

You know you've seen this before. Silver indicated with the crescent moon symbol in the same way quicksilver is indicated with the symbol for mercury.

>2012+7
>Not using silver hollow points filled with a mixture of white ash and powdered garlic flowers packed in after being moistened with holy water, to cover all your bases.
Do you even crypto-operate, bro?

>plated bullet
Plated ammo only works on furries.
If it's a werewolf all the way through, bullet has to be silver all the way through.

Like so many other Jow Forumsommandos have said in the past, just fuck it into submission.
Alternatively, since they're werewolves and not wolfmen, wait 'till they turn human again then tie 'em up and burn the at the stake.
>also nice dubs op, checked

Attached: 1558491335810.png (581x277, 219K)

>tfw no big werewolf gf to beat up all the bullies in high school and to love and pet and hug

Attached: 1533393951005.jpg (377x767, 47K)

Ah, "The Hound of God"
Powerwolf did a concept album on that legend.

based and awoopilled

Attached: 1556733407212.png (800x800, 355K)

Im sure our planet shares a lot of similar elements with other planets in our solar system.
But to say our supply or origin of silver came from the moon, i cant follow you on that logic; nor can i follow alchemy symbols. Not only was information and technology limited at the creation and assignment of the symbols , but following such logic you could similarly say the women were originally from venus.
It just doesnt make sense

All of that is literally only for vampires (which are just possessed corpses) and possessed people.

Prior to that werewolves were either just killed like you would kill any wolf, or arrested, convicted and burned at the steak (or sometimes forced to live out their days in a monastery)

>tfw the symbol for mercury isn't mercury

.22 is more than adequate. It will bounce around in their skulls and turn them into mush.

user the only way to impress her is to be strong enough to beat her and all the bullies up at the same time

>Implying she won't always and forever love you because you protect her from fireworks and thunder so she has no problem beating up bullies for you

I feel such strange vibes rearding these pictures...

Attached: Fuck you furry!.gif (500x228, 1.95M)

>you
>protecting her from anything
>despite being so dependent you need her to handle your problems

she's gon get with me, if you want amazons you gotta be able to beat'em first, or at least show some fight

Why would they go through the trouble of arresting him just to give him a free steak??

They used to torment witches and other filth by making them eat burnt steaks.

ironically hot

Attached: 1542069231256.png (317x296, 166K)

Kill all furniggers

>gun
>fake dog penis
>dog collar
This guy fucks dogs and should be shot (with his own gun as its more poetic that way)

>white ash
>number one concern isn't skinwalkers
You gonna get eaten, user.

Attached: tumblr_nfry93NlPB1sr1lf3o1_400.gif (375x174, 1.53M)

Big feels

Attached: E2645DDB-4FD7-405A-AF4B-6E07E564785A.jpg (1155x1141, 196K)

Call the corpsman he always carries a silver bullet

Imagine driving really late in the backroads and seeing this off to the side, would you even wanna confront it carrying?

Greetings fellow powerwolf poster

Reminder that pic related is the fate if all furfaggots and wereniggers
Fuck furies
normalcy war now

Attached: furniggers.png (996x591, 44K)

y u want shoot pupper?

What IS white ash? Is it any wood ash that’s burned white, or specifically from a species of ash tree?

Stop it. My heart can’t take much more

Three of these are not like the others...

Attached: 1462514894312.jpg (620x432, 89K)

It's debated, could mean the White Ash tree or ash that has been heat treated until white. best to be safe and make it white ash from White Ash.

Silver Jacketed and partially Silver/Tungsten Core Raufoss Mk 211 .50 BMG out of a GM6 Lynx youtube.com/watch?v=NBntnnCFvOk

there is some incredible primal sex energy going on and i dont fucking like it cut it the fuck out

>i don't fucking like it
Well I do

>unzip dick

like the other user said it's debated. but i'm pretty sure it's referring to white ash trees, fraxinus americana, because the injuns used spears made from that type of wood.

The true Jow Forums response

tfw no werewolf bf

Attached: 8sdHgsv.jpg (640x589, 50K)

werewolves are for cuddling

kinda related: I remember seeing a post where user explained that werewolves and vampires might parallel the conflict between homo sapiens and neanderthal humans millennia ago. The proto humans had domesticated wolves, so they represented a combination of wolf and man, whereas the vampire... idk. It's probably bullshit but I thought it was interesting. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Who the fuck has the money for all that?

Sounds interesting but I haven't seen it. Can kind of guess to the general idea though

>tfw werewolves finally won over faggy ass vampires for once
As it should be. Werewolves are way neater than vampires.

Attached: 133482_27e712fc29cef75ab9774e3883a8907b_large.jpg (899x592, 57K)

All of these post about beastiality and forcibly raping a werewolf all regarded as normal behavior

Attached: 783E66B6-CDEB-4254-9E92-3C19E6C71E7B.jpg (970x545, 66K)

Hush comrade. We will wipe the green earth of their filth soon enough

It is Jow Forums

>werewolves in this very thread trying to convince good hard working peasants not to use silver because it's a "scam".

Fuck you you furry shits.

>not opposing other methods of listed “penatration”

dyed liver and pork chops soaked in glycol
works a treat

I just wish y'all were normal.
No wonder every other race thinks white people are so weird.

Was some Jow Forums nigger trying to claim that semitics are Neanderthals and that vampires represent them. Obvious bullshit since one of the top 5 greatest men ever was a Semite, Hannibal Barca.

40mm and above, put that increased strength to use. I'd be disappointed if tacticool werewolves weren't wielding stolen GAU-8s.

/thread

>No gun
>No fake dog penis
>No collar

Look at this faggot

>tfw when you will never be a werewolf practicing at the range with your 40mm glock and wesson CC weapon

I been camping a lot and never seen a werewolf. They probably don't exist. Always have silver bullets with me.

Attached: K9589CCA_Silver Bullet Banner_1140x500.jpg (1140x500, 197K)

The X-Files episode with the werehuman was easily the best X-Files episode ever made.