What's your job, Jow Forums? anyone with a Jow Forums-related trade or militarycuck here?

what's your job, Jow Forums? anyone with a Jow Forums-related trade or militarycuck here?

Attached: 1558515608151.jpg (972x858, 803K)

Ya I make fucking pizzas at a gas station in the hood and have pulled my gun more than most Jow Forumsommandos ever will

Semiconductor Production Technician

Enlisted in Navy, got medsepped before I completed training to be a Corpsman. Now I am just looking at what to do, might take some piss easy driving jobs for a bit. Probably going to end up somewhere trade/community college related or say fuck it and just become someone onnaboat in Alaska or New England or something. Honestly I don’t really care so long as it isn’t somewhere that is retail or food.

>in the hood
Am I supposed to feel impressed or something?

Army Infantry

I am currently going through training in coding so I can work from home and earn money for a more Jow Forums innawoods lifestyle.

The 9 to 5 lifestyle is BS to me.

mailman

>QT kitchen employee flexing nuts

how do you plan on doing that? what's your detailed plan

Come sidestepping in my store like some chickenhead junkie and see what happens

>pulled my gun more than most
Armed contractor. Pull gun every weekend on company range for paid range time and company paid ammo.

Venture capitalist. Not related to Jow Forums at all unfortunately but at least I have monies for funs.

Attached: 234527r.jpg (433x428, 51K)

Banker here, same, noice to meet ya.

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x320, 23K)

what a fag

Used to be in a military guard unit for a military college. Basically militarized security, got paid for playing vidya most of the time.
Now working in an IT firm as QA engineer.
As for Jow Forums related I still volunteer as a company sargeant major (closest english equivilent I could find) for home guard.

School teacher for the last decade. Summers off for funs in the woods

Software engineer near the Rust Belt. Approximately 9-5 in a small company of chill people who, unlike much of the tech industry, don't cram their respective ideologies down your throat.

Software engineer near the Rust Belt. 9-5 at a small company with good teammates and overall good lifestyle and pay. Can't carry at work but otherwise I'm very Jow Forums out here.

Fug sorry for repost. Weird reception from the app here.

Dental Implant Designer. I work for a Fortune 500 and I design shit with tolerances that made some Aerospace guys quit. Most of the people at my facility are ex-Lockheed/Bell&Howell guys so we mainly talk shop on the capabilities of the machines on the floor and spitball ideas for various .mil contracts.

Also, one of our biggest customers is the dental office at Fort Hood. How many toothless fucking recruits are there, for fuck sakes? I'm making like at least 200 abscess traps and implants a week for those guys!

Still in high school plan on going into the marines soon

Do NOT do it! If you want to do infantry really badly, go into the Army.

I bang your mum lol

Getting certifications from a nearby community college as well as practice building websites.

I also will try to get other training as well if coding does not work out such as machinist training.

OH SHIT NIGGA

Attached: 1371394290666.png (800x600, 356K)

I make endmills and drills. We sell some of our stuff to the military and to sig and Ruger and Remington.

I’m a deputy stepin on all the sneks with my big boot.

.mil, 35D. It's kind of Jow Forums, but mostly /desk/

Linguistics student, I want to be a translator

coast guard. i break ice.

Student naval aviator, USN

[muffled Halls of Montezuma in the distance]

I teach kids how to swim

Electric distribution engineer. Keeping the lights on. Without electricity, imagine how we would deteriorate

Thanks for keeping my milk fresh

Why?

US Army, served in Desert Storm

Now a high school vice principal and severe alcoholic, drinking myself into an early grave.

I wish I had stayed in the Army and gone to Air Assault School a lot of the time desu

Attached: DA-SC-90-11706.jpg (1880x2850, 2.84M)

High school teacher. Last day is tomorrow, so hopefully no last-minute pumped up kicks.

It pays decent and it's enjoyable work, just something to get through school also butts.

animator and painter-illustrator and 3D modeling cos of anime, 3 years in IDF as an MP.
currently working in my field, it's pretty nice.

Kids can be such retards on the last week of school.

A week after the Orlando fag bar got shot up in 2016, janitors caught two kids fucking in an unused room in the gym. The only reason I didn't suspend them was because I had plane tickets to go on Trump's campaign tour so I just told them to get the fuck out of my office before I changed my mind.

Attached: Donald Trump trucks pin.jpg (1180x842, 72K)

Am of the working in bank and in the needful commanding of Indian minion army.

forgot pic

Attached: 168003_106167092793720_6728352_n.jpg (540x720, 145K)

What company?

>what's your job, Jow Forums?
I'm a baker.

Attached: IMG_1436.jpg (1500x1000, 850K)

>job
Student, chugging my way through this shitheap university and going into the military after I'm done. Going to end up doing a POG officer job and sit around.

Marine, did 2 deployments, including syria. Recently got back and am 3 weeks from EAS. Currently plan on attending college for civil engineering.

Attached: as-the-great-warrior-poet-ice-cube-once-said-the-22187525.png (500x591, 160K)

Fag alert fag alert

Two lads exploring their orifices in a broom closet? heh... shoulda whipped shown those boys how a real man hammers the boipucci

>I had plane tickets to go on Trump's campaign tour
lol what a cuck

k

+1 on the ALG rail

Post pastries faggot. Also clean your stove or just buy some new coil pans.

>became a welder partly because I like warships and tanks
>make staircases and banisters 99% of the time

Attached: 1548121069577.jpg (379x245, 16K)

got a degree in air traffic control and waiting for the FAA to pick me up for training, but if it doesn't happen soon enough I may join the National Guard

Attached: 3701538_orig.jpg (952x485, 190K)

Registered Nurse. The odd time I get to take a swing at a crazy person threatening one of my coworkers or myself. I don't know how nurses in the US deal with violent patients, you guys are pretty trigger-happy when it comes to lawsuits.

>you guys are pretty trigger-happy when it comes to lawsuits.
hospitals will defend nurses

No, it was some pregnant girl and the stupid dork who fathered her kid.

God, their parents' fighting drove me nuts.

Attached: me irl.png (480x360, 231K)

I mean the security here has to deal with some pretty messed up stuff. They get guys trying to steal drugs, escaped mental patients, and who could forget the classic "guy gets admitted, his devoted wife shows up to be with him, followed by his girlfriend 15 minutes later".
The worst fights I've seen have actually been in paediatrics, when divorced parents start fighting over who gets to see a kid and who's to blame for what happened. Not just physical assaults; I've heard divorced parents say things to each other that I'm never going to forget. It really raised the bar for how much I thought people could hate each other.

>job
Haha, now that's a good one.

Attached: This man is your friend he fights for freedom.png (302x290, 60K)

explosive deslagging. i work with a lot of very Jow Forums people, but sticks of dynamite and lengths of detcord are as Jow Forums as it gets in my line of work.

Cabinet builder. Honest work for an honest pay.

you're my old high school vice principal. lloyd, is that you?
really though he doesn't have a neck so if that pic is you, you're just 2 alchies in school administration.
good luck man and dont let the hoodlums get to you too much.

thank you for your service.
good baked goods are my weakness and if i allowed myself i'd balloon up giving bakers all of my money for their delicious stuff

>what's your job
nothing. was marine cyber warrior but now im just gonna go to school and try software development but likely end up doing data shit or gay ass pen testing due to my background.

If you think I'm gonna be giving my name son, you got another thing coming.

Attached: Stormin' Norman.jpg (2000x1333, 412K)

Currently working shitty retail job and losing weight so I can join the army. Down like 30lbs from 280 to 250. Debating going active duty or reserve, since I have an itch to go to culinary school since my other dream is to be a chef.

>Debating going active duty or reserve, since I have an itch to go to culinary school since my other dream is to be a chef.
Reserve may be a good option if you can balance it with school. If you're going to be going to culinary school the PT from the reserves may help you keep the weight off if you can do it regularly enough.

Currently a CNC machinist but hope to get my CDL and haul some freight.
>teach kids to swim
>butts
Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Attached: 1534457355566.jpg (225x225, 6K)

US Navy

Logistics

I read old issues of soldier of fortune on my phone and dip kodiak wintergreen as Issue parts for people on the ship.

Attached: 60343942_1063603310499058_4008329957578113024_n.jpg (635x960, 65K)

Auto tech. And I'm good so I get paid well enough to support my family of 5. Side work for extra guns money. Side work been slow last few months so I only been buying bullets

i was just joking

Ah fuck I blew my cover

Attached: sad Pyotr.jpg (600x337, 28K)

I rummage luggage for the feds, it's pretty alright honestly. I get to stay in a weird little machine noise laiden cave and see other people's trash all day long. 7/10 could be worse.

Baker by night, militia instructor by day (well at least once a month).
My dream since I was a small boy was to one day become the modern day McClellan, raising an impressive army for all to see.

Also working to eventually get into politics on the state level.

Attached: UzukiOp2.jpg (732x993, 373K)

Yeah right I'm a gun puller, I get paid 2¢ every time I pull a gun. Last year I made $3.1m. I pulled my gun 187 times while typing this.

>wanting to kill Venezuelans at all

They have done nothing against us. Our own criminal-infested government on the other hand...

>My dream since I was a small boy was to one day become the modern day McClellan

Probably chose the wrong career then, unless you want to become a Confederate (or rebel) McClellan.

I'm thinking about going logistics in the Navy, how is it? Just sitting in an office most of the time or something?

I was MI, now I’m working at a war related think tank shilling for US influence and regime change.

It’s much comfier and they’re nice to me at work. I also get to wear a suit instead of gay ass ACUs.

Never hurt to garner experience in the civilian sector and blow out a few more candles before getting that commission.
A little age can go a long way in terms of maturity and life experience, and many a WWII and Vietnam vet told me to wait a little instead of seeking it just right out of high school or college.

Yeah? Well im a poor gun puller, they pay me 1 cent each time i pull a gun so i pull out two pistols, i make the same money as you, sadly. I type with my mind like that hawlins guy

Second year law school, shits is easy and most people are brainded, im thinking of joining the ffl

Former 11b, now a Sterile Processing Technician, starting nursing school in the fall.

im a waiter at a pretty busy ruby tuesday. i make enough money for funs, and give discounts/freebees whenever I see anything progun. No one knows or suspects anything.

based, also fuck food service
>t. former busboy and line cook

Zoomer here. How is it so far? Also what are you writing code for? Is it fun? Is the working condition boring for a Jow Forumsommando? Should I quickly change my decision while in college before i get into a world of shit

medium end food joint host. Pay is shit, but it's better than being a neet like I was. Wanna go back to college and become a park ranger. might go national guard just for keks but i'm 23 and would be the old man if I enlisted.

Attached: 1557170457588.jpg (597x400, 105K)

>Also clean your stove or just buy some new coil pans.
No.

You're going to die anyway you don't need that money.

Attached: M1903_03-13-2019_shoo-fly_B.jpg (1200x800, 564K)

One of my coworkers calls security while I either restrain a confused patient so they don't hurt themselves/other people. Or if it's someone in their right mind and they're just being an asshole we just try to dodge out of the way. If they end up hurting themselves, then that's on them. But if they lay a hand on one of us, then the cops get involved. Assault of a healthcare professional is considered a felony in most states.

I dealt with the most telenovela drama between the two sides of a dying man's family. There was his ex-wife, and his baby-momma. Children from both sides were siding against their own mothers and fighting against different factions from each side. It never came to blows inside the hospital, but to this day I still can't keep straight what the hell was even going on.

bump

This is heart warming to hear there is Jow Forumsommando school teachers

I'm a Nasty Gurl Medic attached to a field artillery unit, when I'm not doing that (which Is a lot) I'm in college for Nursing. Not quite super Jow Forums but still applicable in some since

woah we got a real bad ass here!

I have only seen ONE Marine successful at life post service, enjoy getting your shit kicked in and then cuming home and getting your shit kicked in by a minimum wage employer

Chemist. Jow Forums-related should the need arise, but for now I'm happy in my current field.

Attached: 1332366434115.jpg (389x530, 53K)

>don't need that money
it's more i dont want to be fat.

Should I join the Guard as a 15Q?