Don’t talk to me or my son ever again

>don’t talk to me or my son ever again

Attached: 1CBE3C3C-4ACA-4546-B8FF-5561219BD3DD.jpg (3980x1939, 1.43M)

>tfw 40 year old technology is still being rehashed as “the newest thing on the market”

got em

FNC's are so damn aesthetic, it's a damn shame more countries didn't pick them up.

Attached: 123413241324.jpg (1024x683, 359K)

you made a thread just to show off these two rifles? thats fine with me, theyre very nice rifles.
what would you consider the "newest thing" then?

Why didnt more countries? Other than being heavy (it feels the same weight as the 17s) I dont see many drawbacks to it.

Peak 80's aesthetics

Some Scandi conscript posted here (Denmark maybe?) that all of their FNCs are beginning to fail while their G3s are still going strong. What's the mean service life on the FNC receiver, and how is the barrel fit?

The gas system is extremely similar as you can tell.

Yes, who doesn’t like FN rifles?

Attached: 9DC45EA3-E91C-4D07-AAAC-6974A372E5AE.jpg (3894x1318, 1.66M)

Too late to the game, came out almost a decade and a half after most countries had already begun their own 5.56 rifle projects or just adopted the M16; and didn't really offer any substantial benefit that would have warranted a country to completely change gears and try to switch service rifles if they already had some 5.56 rifle ready to go.

Probably Sweden, they use licensed FNC clones, every other Scandi country outside of Finland uses Canadian M16's.

>Yes, who doesn’t like FN rifles?
H&K

In the FNC's defense the G3 is quite possibly more robust than an AK.

FNC is long stroke and the SCAR is short stroke brainlet.

SCAR is long stroke you fucking idiot.

No. just look at and you can tell isnt the same.

kek dunning kruger right here boiz.

Attached: scar.png (1295x693, 383K)

To me the FNC is one of the most overrated guns there is. Literally nobody adopted it and it’s just a hack job ar180

noe. The FNC is a modernized 5.56 AK while the AR-180 is a short stroke rotating bolt.

Attached: 1546497493656.jpg (800x532, 107K)

Why would anyone buy a scar 16?

>has 80 different locking pieces just to get it to work right at various barrel lengths or with different kinds of ammo
>can drop it and render it inoperable

Just as relevant today as it was 40 years ago... Not.

>G3
>More robust than AK-platform rifles.
Is there truth to this? I’m genuinely curious.

No.

see not to mention constantly having to change roller size to maintain bolt gap etc.

its advantages over an AK are accuracy, some modularity and optic mounting.

Look at africa, you see tons of AK and G3s. Occasionally you will see a FAL or Galil. But its mostly AKs and G3s.

Would people rather a M16/M4 (modern like Geissele URGI), or a SCAR 16, or a HK 416 ?

hk416

>80 different locking pieces
It's two rollers and the locking piece. That's 3 parts, unless I'm missing something?

>drop it and it's inoperable
I call bullshit.

>Change rollers constantly
Define constantly.