What does Jow Forums think of water canons being used against rioters? Too much force? Not enough? Just right?

What does Jow Forums think of water canons being used against rioters? Too much force? Not enough? Just right?
To my mind it must be pretty awesome to man one of those things and use them to push faggots off their feet.

Attached: water canon.jpg (800x447, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk_(weapon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weaksauce unless the water is boiling

yeah, must be fun. it's efficiency is dependent on what kind of watercannon, and if it's just water or a mixture of CS and water. i've been to football riots in the past. if it's a day in july and just water, it's way less effective than let's say a day in january and a cs mixture.

also depends on the way it's used. in germany for example, the usage of CS has been outlawed, and they start by splashing the ground in front of people, instead of spraying the people directly. a strong blow to the face can be deadly.

as a rioter, it's hard to do anything against a watercannon. all you can do is try to limit it's mobility, but even that is pretty hard.

Hamburg police have a new watercannon for a few years now, it's a huge fucking thing. funny thing about it is, 95% of riots in Hamburg take place in the same 4 streets, and the thing is too large to maneuver in those streets.

Attached: 271109_rosenbauer-wawe_1.jpg (600x400, 90K)

..also, it's made to disperse a crowd, and to work, it needs the help of a lot of cops that do the hard work, like taking ground and making sure the people who just dispersed don't just come back and wait until the cannons are out of water. very strong barricades would have to be removed by those little ram tanks, but if it's a huge, strong barricade defended by very aggressive, commited rioters, there's not that much that can be done, and a watercannon wouldn't make that much difference

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Say what you want about Israel but they perfected it
We should use it on antifa unironicly?

Attached: 8180C3B4-DD61-4BCD-93E8-44418D8D7935.jpg (800x534, 155K)

Are they really cannons if they don’t put a hole through your torso?

This man lost his eyesight after an illegal watercannon usage on a peaceful sit-in in Southern Germany

Attached: Dieses-Foto-schrieb-S21-Geschichte-Der-an-den-Augen-verletzte-Demonstrant-Dietrich-Wagner-wird-im-St (940x528, 119K)

what's in that water? it is used against antifa in europe, never seen any water cannons at all in the US.

Attached: Dresden-Keine-feste-Regelung-zu-eventuellem-Wasserwerfer-Einsatz-am-13.-Februar_reference_4_3.jpg (1600x1200, 153K)

What if we replaced the water cannons with flamethrowers?

Attached: flamenwerfer (1).jpg (398x334, 38K)

That would be a war crime. A fucking sick war crime, mind you. Someone fund it. Geneva convention be damned.

I have this picture in my mind of antifa all protesting when one of them yells "oh shit its the fire trucks" and some 60 year old hippie asks why they are all running for their lives from a little watter and as he turns around he is met with glorious fire

godly post

It’s not a war crime if you’re not at war. Dumdum

Attached: 1558411463467.jpg (955x1024, 82K)

Knowing Jews probably a highly carcinogenic substance laced with LSD and neutering chemicals.

Attached: 1556836275116.png (540x421, 310K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk_(weapon)

US protests are pussy shit. Chimpouts on the other hand are hard to deal with when the niggers are coming from every side like some BHD shit.

kek, i forgot about that. the stinky stuff that indians proved to be immune to when they tested it there

Attached: israeli-made-sewage-stinking-weapon-not-smelly-enough-to-deter-indian-protesters-29132132.png (500x473, 94K)

Holy fuck. Remind me to wear goggles if I ever decide to attend a fucking protest.

Fun fact : french cops do random searchs before protests now. If they find you with swimming googles, painting masks or eye drops they arest you.

Attached: racial immunities.png (870x583, 252K)

Christ, I don’t know how they could justify that. I guess I don’t know French law, but that seems kinda illegal.

eye drops aren't illegal to carry at protests in germany, swimming googles and painting masks are. it's illegal to hide your face at demonstrations, and there's something called "passive armament" in german law, it prevents people from wearing stuff that could be used to protect oneself from police actions, shields, body armor, helmets and shit

germany had its fair share of riots back in the day, so laws have gone pretty far to prevent all kinds of rioty shit

Attached: 630x356.jpg (630x356, 69K)

We aren’t ready for that just yet.

Effective against crowds. Also effective at causing bad PR. We have one in our vehicle pool but none of the higher ups dare deploy damn thing. All it takes is for a rioter getting blasted to fall in a bad way and that's their skull fractured by the street. It's sold to law enforcement as less than lethal but in reality it's more likely to be lethal than a traditional beatdown with batons.

>we should use this
>b-but only on the people i don't like!

reminder that Jow Forums is not a fascist board.

Holy shit that's nuts.
Literally laws against protecting yourself from the harm the law will inflict on you.

Attached: 1552518789801.jpg (570x657, 60K)

there's even crazier shit going down in bavaria. i've seen antifa demonstration being forced to walk in rows of two, not holding any signs, not allowed to wear the color black or shades and scarves, and completely being frisked before attending the demonstration. it's differs from state to state, berlin is pretty liberal and sometimes doesn't even enforce smaller laws like the no face hiding thing, bavaria is a little police state

How much pressure do I need to cut a motherfucker in half? What kind of range would I be looking at?

don't they cut steel with that shit? you can probably cut everything with the right pressure

Steel cutters operate at 30,000-90,000 PSI or between 200 and 600 MPa. They also use either a ruby or diamond focusing ring and tungsten carbide nozzle, and must also be supplied with a high pressure stream of an abrasive like garnet or aluminum oxide powder. Their focus is also very near, a few millimeters from the nozzle.

Attached: speed.jpg (747x442, 37K)

for starters, how about just zap the water every now and them to make the recipients twitch a little?

That's pretty fucking dystopian. Like, I hate commies, but if your society isn't free enough to let them spew their stupidity without fear of government retaliation, that's not good.

it was probably the next obvious step since most eurofags can't own a gun for self defense purposes
weird thought, one not only relies solely on the state for protection, but actually submits his whole body to the state since he's not allowed to defend himself against the state
not covering your face at a protest may be understandable, but in london recently they ran a day worth of video surveillance in the street and one guy who chose to cover his face walking past cameras got a ticket, though the action was actually announced as test routine and not compulsory
makes you wonder how far will they go

Since cops aint the army or figthing at war geneva doesnt apply so they get to use the fun stuff

If trumptards started doing the shit the commie fags do then use it on them but for now they arent the ones hiding their faces while dressed in all black assaulting people

>However, when tested in India, the product failed miserably:

We used it on a captive crowd consisting of CRPF personnel and general public. But they managed to tolerate the smell without much difficulty. [...] Those who can ignore [the] smell can drink the liquid also. [9]
Lmao

>Those who can ignore the smell can drink the liquid also

What? Why?

Attached: 1524378488034.jpg (211x200, 7K)

Attached: 1558503139574.jpg (502x454, 54K)