Is what gramps doing over here legal? Not sure how to timestamp, so it's at about 1:30. Isn't he making an SBR...

Is what gramps doing over here legal? youtu.be/aOllHKSKV94 Not sure how to timestamp, so it's at about 1:30. Isn't he making an SBR? I see a guy in the comments who's trying to tell him this too...

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-132934_YouTube.jpg (2280x1080, 1002K)

Bump?

Freemen dont laws etc etc

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

Attached: 52354545_2489579811056302_5797503716936384512_n.jpg (720x553, 38K)

Who said he hasn't done the paperwork?

Ohio Gamers rise up

>whoa this guy doesn't look like a good goy
>better bring as much attention to him as possible
I don't know, wanna report him to the ATF to make sure? Why are you and other people questioning him like a ZOGboot busybody when you don't need to? He probably has a stamp, he probably doesn't.

Not pointing to you 100%, but the way gun owners respond to people disregarding unconstitutional laws like ebola patients is just self-sabotaging. And it couldn't be more poorly timed either, when baby boomers are dying off, and our rights are under attack more than ever.

Shake my dick head. :(

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-18 19-14-22.png (1689x540, 185K)

Attached: 1552079255158.jpg (680x989, 95K)

from the comments:
>turbografx161 month ago
>great move, would love SBR it with a short barrel.
>2
>Icarryone
Icarryone1 month ago
>Yeah, but then comes the tax stamp.
I would assume he knows what he's doing. If you look at the footage right after 1min30 of him where he's shooting, he's not using a shoulder stock. I would assume he's going from 16" carbine config to standard pistol config in eyes of the law and that it's legal.

In the video he mentions nothing of it, and in the comments someone was trying to tell him it isn't good, but he won't listen.

Legal if it’s a 16” barrel and has an OAL of above 26”. Because it turns it into a firearm.

Oh and if he’s in the UK the way he’s configured it makes it legal because that’s the only way they can have pistols.

Yeah, but isn't there an ATF ruling that you can't convert a rifle into a pistol?
>inb4 Durr NFA gay!
Yes I agree, but I want doge to be safe.

how would they know if you done this if you don't tell anyone about it ?

my understanding is this:

>if it starts out as a rifle it can't legally be made into pistol, it will be an sbr no matter what if you remove the stock and shorten the barrel.
>if it starts out as a pistol you can add long barrel (over 16") first and add stock after then voila, ids a riffle.
>if it starts out as a pistol and you add stock before adding long barrel an atfnigger will immediately teleport behind your dog before you can put the long barrel (over 16") on and shoot dog with an anti-aircraft cannon. "hey, nothing personal doggo"

Turning a rifle into a pistol is making it an SBR. Turning a pistol into a “rifle” length weapon makes it a firearm.

AFAIK this is correct.
Only the SBR option requires a tax stamp, gramps is in the right.

>you ccw and need to use it.
>on the way to range and get pulled over and toss your car
>cleaning it at home and emergency happens and popos take it for safekeeping
They run the serial and it comes up as a rifle.
What do?

Attached: 1546404594729.jpg (1024x670, 140K)

This is it's factory configuration. Meaning it's a rifle at the point of transfer isn't it?

Attached: 1558460145081.png (413x495, 249K)

Who gives a fuck about illegal unconstitutional bullshit besides kid killing dogshooters?

Perfectly legal and non-NFA per the 16" barrel and stock.

samefag