Having just seen this, I was wondering what everyone here thinks of Tactical Traps. Does one belong in your bedroom?

Having just seen this, I was wondering what everyone here thinks of Tactical Traps. Does one belong in your bedroom?

www3.tacticaltraps.com/

Attached: 0E4570E8-593F-4FBF-9061-060274BAB73C.jpg (627x471, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.tacticaltraps.com/
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BUvpH1u3c-0&ved=2ahUKEwi76_eo3a_iAhX5HzQIHfPuBmgQwqsBMAB6BAgEEAU&usg=AOvVaw2TgM5wXu7dGZ9YcQhviNm2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well... yes.

Attached: 2C2EAB2D-AF7F-444E-A73A-3A26293A83D1.jpg (1913x1149, 579K)

I think those screw in magnets are cheaper and less obtrusive than these "tactical" traps. I have a magnet under my desk that holds my other carry gun when I'm not using it so I have easy access to it when sitting and only people who are autistic enough to flip desks over would find it.

Hot

>tactical traps
Are you trying to summon "them?"

Attached: 1481353331910.jpg (190x245, 31K)

man what a problematic company name

Until a couple years ago, www.tranny.org was owned by the Transfiguration Catholic School as a homepage for its football team, the Tranny Tigers.

Not making this up.

Maybe one day but I have so much gun shit I wanna buy first. But as long as we're talking about meme gun accoutrements, how do yall feel about the Urban Carry holster?

Attached: G2-Left-Right.gif (500x281, 3.59M)

they should have just rolled with it, would have been an excellent display of humility

>www3.tacticaltraps.com/
>Tactical Traps
>Tactile Traps
They'e really just asking for it

Attached: vss.jpg (1280x1309, 336K)

That looks like one back peddle wobble away from throwing your gun across the walkway.

Trap isn't a normie enough slang term to be recognized by normal adults

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BUvpH1u3c-0&ved=2ahUKEwi76_eo3a_iAhX5HzQIHfPuBmgQwqsBMAB6BAgEEAU&usg=AOvVaw2TgM5wXu7dGZ9YcQhviNm2

>Tranny Tigers.
Hey there Tiger. Watctha doin?

Attached: POISON ROXY.png (1280x1830, 2.74M)

No, it's gotten big.

Because trans people call it a hate term now, normies will recognize it

Trust me

When aren't they? They finished turning /b/, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums into anime tranny majority subreddits, and now they're trying to turn Jow Forumsweekendgunnit into a gay orgy goober pit ultra zero.

Le Gaben's lack of hate speech bans will help us destroy the pink menace *splinter cell night vision goggles turn on* *main screen turns on* *obese threeper cries about snowflakes*

You're gonna get killed by a meme select agent attack if you don't do anything to kill the internet lexicon and lack of value for life. Something something the motherfucking lorax quote. Mfw you set the "really care" quote over the Timothy Mcveigh Tannerite experiment false flag aerial picture .

Hell with the NAACP, Nigs, they wanna be free. MFW custard go go go go

Attached: 1542508886558.jpg (2048x1536, 423K)

>I was wondering what everyone here thinks of Tactical Traps

You know DAMN WELL how Jow Forums feels about Tactical Traps.

Attached: ,2.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Based schizoposter

There are videos of people yanking them out too hard sending the gun flying.

I'm wary of commercial products, because they're uncommon enough that it wouldn't be too difficult to familiarize yourself with the offerings, rendering their ability to hide guns ineffective.

Also, I don't really mind leaving guns out in the open in my home. If a burglary were to take place, it might even be to my benefit that some valuable objects were out in the open, discouraging a more comprehensive ransacking.

Attached: phanm9zff4s21.jpg (509x480, 44K)

>Feeling no guilt that your poorly-secured firearm was used to kill some poor 7-11 clerk a couple weeks later.
Nice sociopathy, bro.

I bet car manufacturers must be suicidal over all those deaths they directly caused

>tfw based schizoposter replied to me

Attached: 1481596936761.gif (352x232, 511K)

If all my guns were locked up in my gun cabinet, a burglar could take 15 minutes to cut it open with my own tools, leaving them with a couple dozen guns instead of one.

you're way out of touch if you think this.

So your theory is that leaving guns around unsecured is actually more secure than a cabinet, because someone who wants to be in and out in five minutes, making the least amount of noise possible, and who probably doesn’t know how to use tools, might notice your angle grinder and spend 15 minutes loudly cutting open a steel cabinet?

A thief who wants to be in and out in 5 minutes will probably never find a single one of my hidden guns, let alone all of them.

If you're going to put a bunch of portable wealth in one location (example: a safe) you had better make damn sure that that location is secure.

I have metal slats supporting my bedframe, and so I have a handgun stuck to the underside of the bed with a rubberized magnet.

>Tactical Traps

>because someone who wants to be in and out in five minutes
What's the difference between 5 and 15 minutes? It's not a car burglary. You're inside a house, no one's going to notice.

>making the least amount of noise possible
I don't live in an apartment. Someone could demolish the interior of my house without a neighbor noticing anything was happening at all, let alone suspect anything was wrong.

>and who probably doesn’t know how to use tools
A genuine retard can pick up an angle grinder and use it effectively.

>might notice your angle grinder and spend 15 minutes loudly cutting open a steel cabinet?
You do realize that thieves regularly strip houses of copper, right? That's a hell of a lot more work for far less reward.

Furthermore, I didn't mention it, but the main reason I leave guns out is because I want to be able to access them without hassle, should I need them. My argument that unsecured valuables might discourage more comprehensive theft is secondary to that.

Attached: FB_IMG_1542669278773.jpg (480x403, 19K)

>What's the difference between 5 and 15 minutes?
Ten more minutes for the cops to show up.
>A genuine retard can pick up an angle grinder and use it effectively.
Blacks have lower IQs than genuine retards, and commit most crime. ‘
>thieves regularly strip houses of copper
Abandoned ones, sure. But nobody’s going to risk hours in a house that someone might come home to.

>Furthermore, I didn't mention it, but the main reason I leave guns out is because I want to be able to access them without hassle, should I need them
Why don’t you:
1) Not live in such a horrifying ghetto that you literally can’t risk not having a gun within ten feet in your own home
And/or
2) Buy a really small gun and just keep it in your pocket instead of having a bunch of them stashed in random places?

>Ten more minutes for the cops to show up.
An unlikely scenario to begin with, and even more unlikely in my specific situation, where the Sheriff's department has an hour and a half response time to a "man with a gun" call.

>Blacks have lower IQs than genuine retards
Median IQ for blacks is 85, 70% are within 15 IQ points of that, mental retardation is an IQ below 70.

>Abandoned ones, sure. But nobody’s going to risk hours in a house that someone might come home to.
Someone that would spend hours stripping an abandoned house would not spend a quarter hour cutting open a lockbox?

>1) Not live in such a horrifying ghetto that you literally can’t risk not having a gun within ten feet in your own home
I can risk it. I don't want to. I don't have to.

>2) Buy a really small gun and just keep it in your pocket instead of having a bunch of them stashed in random places?
I do carry a subcompact handgun, in addition to the rifle I keep next to my bed.

Out of the corner of my eye I read the thumbnail as as "Access Your Freedom in Seconds".

Attached: '65 Riviera.gif (500x281, 991K)

Goddammit.

Attached: why.gif (455x364, 16K)

gonna need sauce

this is a road you don't wanna go down.

Attached: poison.jpg (1280x1830, 361K)