Why doesn't the military kick out fatties?

Attached: 5024986-0-image-a-22_1539461601125.jpg (1908x1146, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Barbieri's_fast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is pretty bad optics.

Attached: 2_1488182354.jpg (700x738, 65K)

Why would they?

Because they're supposed to be able to fight? If not, why dress them up in camo?

Attached: 5644805731656221725.jpg (1080x1335, 130K)

tanks need love too

The British guy on the right seems to be mismatching camo. Is that just different fading, or what?

For all we know, they might have extraordinary leadership skills or other valuable qualities.

Attached: 20180103122351-39e84c4d.jpg (2016x1344, 697K)

Nepotism may be a big part of it.

only exceptional skills they got is eating cheeseburgers

as far as America goes, most are probably nasty girls whose units are hurting for more bodies, so these useless faggots just don't care and put about as much work into themselves as they do at drill
>t. nasty girl

Attached: 1359615139505.jpg (768x768, 88K)

Given the post-Soviet aesthetic on those uniforms, he looks like more of a pierogi man. I think it’s Estonia based on the camo.

>Everyone in the military is infantry and does absolutely nothing but carry 100 pounds of gear all day

Summer is here.

No it is a mismatch.

Because they spent a million dollars training them a fat guy can still fill out paper work all day and do remedial PT at night

The American army kicks out fatties all the time.
Even people who aren’t that fat.
I’ve seen relatively average looking dudes yoinked for tape.

National Guard is a different animal, those dudes are all 30%+ body fat as a standard.

All I know is in the mreens if you don't pass height/weight or can't tape out you get put on a special program until you pass, and if you do it twice that's grounds for admin separation. It's not usually taken that seriously, but it depends on the unit and how shitty people they are. Some guys are either just over the limit but still strong as fuck or they know their MOS. Sometimes both.

>He does nothing but eat in his office, why do we keep Piotr?
>he knows a guy at the tank plant, gets us better kickbacks when we order brand new T-62M2

I can't help but wonder how this Luftwaffe pilot felt knowing that Goring was even fatter.

Ye.
How valuable you are means the difference between a guy strangling you with the tape so he can fail you or giving you a loose noose and squeezing your belly to make you pass.

>how this Luftwaffe pilot felt
Smug. Very smug.

Attached: smug.png (153x148, 45K)

>Royal Regiment of Scotland
tears of pride lads

Attached: 1429020365223.jpg (460x337, 36K)

t. lardass

Attached: Fallschirmburger.jpg (600x450, 103K)

>if you make a counterpoint i will simply make fun of you

Probably nothing considering Goering wasn't responsible for guarding prisoners and could be as fat as his fatass wanted

Fatty detected

Attached: Why.jpg (640x480, 60K)

You didn't make a counterpoint fatass. You accused people who don't think your fatass needs to be serving anywhere of being summerfags you fat fucking retard

kek

Attached: 1533221882071.jpg (606x592, 59K)

how is fat even real just literally stop eating

It's genetics.

He did make a point, most of the military isn't even combat arms. Pvt fatfuck can still be a water dog admin or armorer or some shit, and still perform their job.

>man detected

Attached: iu[1].jpg (600x399, 43K)

unlike other addictions such as gambling, alcohol, drugs, etc.. you have to eat to live.

go 1 (one) whole day per week without eating and you fat fucks will instantly see results within a month

Only up to a point. Even pogs need to be able to climb stairs or a ladder sometimes.

Then again, the broader point wasn't about functionality but optics, it just looks bad.

Because unlike ancient warfacre, modern combat has very little to do with peak fitness. as long as you can walk and have motor skills, you can shoot. The gun is the greta equalizer, and no amount of running will save you when private fatguy can drop you from 400 yards out.

Private Fatguy probably couldn't make the fucking ruck to my location, I think I'll take my chances

>you have to eat to live
Wrong, you have to get nutrition to live. Which can come from food or from your own fat storage.
Stop eating.

>diet soda
Every
Single
Time

But I get hungry

It's called addiction for a reason.
World record for fasting is like 365 days. If you're fat you cannot starve, it's the whole point of fat.

frig off

But I'm a powerlifter, I need to eat otherwise my lifts are going to suck.

I'm a powerlifter too. Fat helps because it gives you leverage but you need to realize good health is what you should want.
Powerlifting is very healthy because it improves muscle mass and bone density, but being fat is never healthy.
I can lift weights and make progress without gaining fat ( I eat at a surplus but fast in the weekends, though I'm lean already )

So yeah stop eating, stop coping with your addiction.

You don`t need to be slim to press the trigger faggot.

>stop coping with your addiction
You're telling him to eat everything in sight then?

Why doesn't your mom kick out fatties, OP? Why does she still allow you to live in her basement?

>Why doesn't the military kick out fatties?
Because it's easier to just relax the standards

Attached: 1464561108605.jpg (1969x1291, 322K)

t. based fatty who uses his fat rolls as recoil pads

fat tranny spotted

that brit looks like he wants to kick the fuck outta that pretty boy, and has the size to do it

>t. retards

>angry man detected

Plenty of handy reasons to have fat people around.

Man, I didn’t even realize back then the West was probably just as degenerate and gross as today, they just lacked the information technology of today, and had a better grip on optics.

>fatty takes a swing
>slim guy backs up a few feet
>fatty advances
>out of breath

Fuck off moron.

Imagine being this fucking retarded

Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Attached: durr.png (611x261, 40K)

Fookin REEKT

Attached: 1557634607630.png (2166x2175, 209K)

>your brain on diabetes

Attached: 1554134014806.png (238x320, 30K)

They have a weight limit in navy

>navy

Attached: 1556759130010.gif (256x192, 1.49M)

>he doesn't know about the POGs

Attached: 1557158556026.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

I wouldnt know, I havent sold my soul to the ZOG and joined the armed forces for pennies a day

>falls back to some unrelated shit after getting called out
You just don't quit, do you?
>Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
You should probably heed this advice and take a break from Jow Forums.

That is a terrible color job.

I'm all for Jow Forums Jow Forums crossposting, just try not to act like a cringey teenager when you do it

Because why does a POG need to be fit? A lardass can still work a pen

cuz they get on a profile for say *muh back hurts*
and they have to treat you before they kick you out because you gotta leave they military at the same level of physical standard as you came in as. theres a dude in my platoon whos probably pushing 40% bmi and hes been on a profile since i got to the unit which was 2 years ago

Why are fat people so fat if they eat so much? Shouldn't eating that much food cancel out the fat in it or something like that?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

what?

Attached: duuuuuude.jpg (190x218, 8K)

wrong camo, brown boots, Landie in background...it's a Brit!

This is the ideal soldier body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 1302141388.jpg (394x604, 45K)

this is a "Man"

you know what really bakes my noodle, most ladders available can "only" support 225 or 250 lbs. you have go out of your way and spend a fortune for a 300 lb rated ladder. theoretically, no one in trades should use a normal ladder, particularly if theyre carrying equipment up.

Attached: burt reynolds.png (272x375, 125K)

Weight positive people have a role in combat too.

Attached: 45f126ab.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

theres a papa johns on a foreign base?

>tries to fight
>heart attack
>dies

it's a fucking nightmare in the navy i tell you that, anyone else on Jow Forums ever done exercise fire fights and toxic hazards? well in real toxic hazards dragging a fat fuck out of a mess is an absolute nightmare what's worse is when the person """helping""" you is some useless fuck fat ass sea cow who can't lift a fucking thing

Attached: 1539727358959.jpg (837x1024, 179K)

Someone hasn't read Imperial Life in the Emerald City...

Attached: literally too fat for an iba.jpg (1600x1377, 416K)

You saw a pic of 1 fat person lol

>ate too many munchie boxes

and he was in the military, what does that say about the rest of the populace?

you can go weeks without food even months. but you can do that with water. water is more important

>Tennessee nasty girls
Making us all proud back home boys

Those are marine pallbearers. They look fat due to the uniform, but underneath it is nothing but thick, solid muscle. Their entire job is literally carrying heavy caskets all day so they train and lift constantly to do so.

Attached: pallbearers.jpg (698x465, 65K)

vitamins and intermittent fasting if you’re extremely lazy. Instant results in a year and a couple weeks, just don’t cheat yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Barbieri's_fast

>it's a fucking nightmare in the navy i tell you that, anyone else on Jow Forums ever done exercise fire fights and toxic hazards?
It's not that bad you fuck, if you can't fireman carry some lardass you shouldn't be doing DC
t. subchad

t. buttmad fatass crayon eater

Attached: 1543071344789.jpg (600x790, 47K)

>He thinks because POGs aren't grunts they can be whatever they want
Did you even serve, or are you such a fat, disgusting POG who never did jackshit that you think it's somehow ok for POGs to not be atleast somewhat fit?
POGs still have, and need, an expectation of fitness. Not all POGs stay stateside working in an IPAC. Plenty of them are deployed and directly and indirectly support grunts, and even find themselves in combat themselves. Not to mention that during the invasion of Iraq and other times of need, entire companies of POGs were formed as provisional rifle companies.

Attached: 12592262_10153512004241409_5905278258120207969_n.jpg (960x960, 77K)

Thanks for that 'specul' heads up

There are plenty of fatass marines and pictures of them online. There's no need to make yourself look like you're making up the idea that marines are fat by posting pictures of marines who aren't.

Attached: the few the proud.jpg (720x960, 72K)

SEMPER PIE, faggot

Attached: 1531202319920.jpg (750x960, 87K)

Those are airsofters

No it isn't you fat fuck
You're fat because you eat too much
Eat less move more lose weight it's so fucking simple just do it

Respect
My friend was pinned under a 2.5 ton truck for 16 hours. He was conscious, even made a few jokes. When the M-88 arrived and lifted the truck off him he bled-out so fast even two medics pumping the fluids into him could not keep him alive. When tis shit hits you in da face you realize that your family is the PPL next to you, all that shit back home is like a vapor, the reality, the family, is right next to you and you respect the fallen because you might be in that casket next

No shit. You also need to sleep to live too, but that doesn't mean you should sleep 16 hours a day. Stop making excuses for being fat. Being fit requires effort to exercise, but being fat literally just requires an iota of willpower to not just eat and drink all the fucking time. Lose some weight lardass.

SENDFOR PIE

Attached: 1545543550891.jpg (477x640, 68K)