>he doesnt own a shotgun

Haha wewlad, enjoy starving when shtf.

Attached: 262245.jpg (1600x1200, 597K)

>it's been reblued since he took a lot of criticism over the fake wear and tear.
Not so fast OP

>those fucking $20 iron sights
>wood on a "tactical" shotgun
>no light
>recoil pad
>cheap shellcarrier
garandthumbdisgustedface.png

>four winds I made for $10

Does that count?

Garand thumb is a faggot who speeds up his LMT AR target shooting compilations, and rapes twinks in SERE. Luckily Chris Kyle has taught me that any ZOGboot nipple burnout can be shot in the head no matter what they've done.

Attached: flashpistol.jpg (304x293, 13K)

Not mine but I dont really care I have a nice Winchester 1200.
Nobody cares about your Jow Forums tier lookism with guns. Id rather have that shotgun than no shotgun.
As long as you can get small game with it your good bruh.

nothing wrong with a recoil pad if the stock is too short.

Where's the faggot who spams his dumbass memewave he made look even dumber?

Wood on a "tactical" shotgun is sexy as fuck shut your facehole. And there's clearly a stubby light on it.

I absolutely agree with you on those sights though.

>lookism
>bruh

Attached: 1532617881790.png (389x365, 198K)

That's OP, he thought he was clever by fixing it

>facebook meme
Nice one grandpa, you sure showed me.

He should kill himself with it

>Sam and max
>Facebook meme

Attached: a.png (600x600, 222K)

Hey OP here, you wouldnt say that to my face twink fag.
I have already stated that isnt my gun just a random pic I had.
Maybe if you could read you would have seen my other post but it appears you have a low IQ and dont own a shotgun, so you are attempting to deflect by posting
>lol ugly gun
>lol op should kys
Its sad really.
Post shotgun and then we can talk sweaty.

>seething petty fag continues to deflect after being embarressed
Sad.

You're not very good at this, sport

Attached: F79C9C5C59344740B46BE1A46832AB01.jpg (1024x683, 437K)

You are an insufferable faggot attention whore who needs to fuck right off back to rebbit. Your shotgun looks retarded. Every configuration you've posted is absolutely and totally juvenile. You must be either a manchild or a teenager to desire this much attention. Please. For the betterment of the world. Put that gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Attached: IMG_20190522_183539.jpg (4572x2952, 3.6M)

inb4 op doesn't post his own guns because he's a nogunz

>loom guys i posted clownworld pepe hahaha reddit whats a reddit haha
Cool man youre so cool, I bet you get all the ladies.

Look at this seething little cunt.
Ill post mine in a bit when I get home from work, something you know nothing about.

No one wants to see your stupid shockwave you jackass

Slampig.

Bro take off the aluminum foil hat.
I dont even own a shockwave you paranoid schizophrenic fuckboy.
I already said I own a Winchester 1200.
Get your head checked shitbird.

>He still thinks people value his shit opinion because he made a meme light

>Using shitty "Iron Sights," shit tier sling, and shitty side saddle

>He needs a recoil pad

WHEW LAD
H
E
W

L
A
D

Pic related, is OP

Attached: 1463880394188.png (1249x939, 2.11M)

Reddits that way bruh.
And if someone itt could post this legendary shockwave I hear so much about Id really appreciate it because my OP pic isnt even a shockwave.
Why are you all so retarded?
I havent been to Jow Forums in months and post quality went from special ed tier to literal retard mental hospital tier.

Fuck off slampig faggot

>That's OP,
how fucking new are you? that pic in OPs has been floating around for years

Attached: 1448773034103.jpg (1783x998, 805K)

>bruh
You're not fooling anyone

Attached: 1557792323102m.jpg (476x1024, 55K)

itt: fags who make no sense

Im glad I busted your sides.
Its amazing how whacked the fuck out and assblasted people get over bruh posting, thats why I do it.
Thank you holy fucking shit.
The pic in my OP said it was from fucking 2003, probably older than half the seething queers itt.

>getting this assblasted because of slampig

If what that user posted above is the slampig then I actually like it.
Looks like a fun blaster.
Dont know why you keep implying Im seething, you seem to be the only one.

You're so obviously transparent it's embarrassing

Holy shit son, take your fucking seroquil you paranoid faggot.
No the stray cat around your house is not a glownigger surveilance drone directing gangstalkers to follow you.

Bullshit they aren't, I found communist audio recording equipment in one once

Hunting in SHTF is a meme. There won't be game wardens, anyone who isn't a retard will be running traps.

Finally a good post.
I have to disagree with you, 1 shot from a shotgun and you have a meal.
I do agree that trapping is by far the better way, but when you get skunked on traps youre gonna have to use the scatterblaster to eat.
Alot of nugunfags dont understand they cant use intermediate/full rifle cartridges on small game, it atomizes them and they will be left starving with their gucciglock and /arg/tier AR.

Are shotgun owners the most chad of all gun owners?

You got btfo

Call me a geezer but I prefer a bead and wood furniture.

They're the most inbred.

Source: every public range littered with mounds of shells

>public range
How folksy.

T. Seething AR owner soiboi

>wood on a tactical shotgun

How is this bad? Lol

It is terrible to have furniture that can be used as a blunt instrument...duh.

All I needed to know was that a group of FOUR HIGHLY TRAINED NAVY SEALS were BTFO by a group of 5 to 8 goat fuckers in the mountains with AK's with iron sights. The movie made it seem like they went up against hundreds of sheep herders.

Evidently a week wasn't a long enough ban.

Dude this slampig guy must have seriously ravaged your pathetic little psyches.
Grow up faggot

Does this count?

Attached: 20190522_184055.jpg (2048x1152, 435K)

But I have a shockwave

yo wtf

Brains look scooped out and liquefied, skull appears to have been rinsed somewhat. It may have been done for the cameras

>5 to 8 goat fuckers in the mountains with AK's with iron sights
Is this legit? I thought it was like 70-90 dudes

Being highly trained in swimming and room clearing doesn't really help you when you're getting dropped in a rugged mountain range and have little to no field-craft or mountain combat training.
The big take away from operation red wings should be that military command are retards who bought into the Seal meme and sent amphibious troops to do the job of rangers/marine recon/etc.

>Four Winchester 1897s
>Mossberg 500
>Remington 870 Mag Wingmaster
>Two Remington Model 11s
>Geha 12 Gauge bolt action
>H&R Topper
>No.1 MkIII Lee-Enfield .410
>Stevens 520
>Some Spanish Over & Under
>Winchester 1912

I have another 1897 on the way. I have a problem

At the risk of actually defending seals..it actually was a bunch of guys. It was a shitty situation with shitty planning

>he thinks shotguns matter

inferior technology.

At the end of the day you're emulating niggers so who is really losing out here?

Don't listen to man children who fall asleep to bedtime tactical story books. Google the actual operation, it was under 10 men who did this. The movie is just another "join the military and die for Israel" propaganda flick.

>shotguns highest one shot stop percentage potential
>home break in nearly 100% likely to be a nig or bean with no body armor whatsoever

Do the math.

Buying guns is never a problem

You disapprove of recoil pads?
>You must be a manlet

> Reddit is that way ?

Are you retarded ? I think this guy is retarded

It was actually 8 to 10 guys, one of them with an RPK which was able to pin them down.

>The Number of Afghan Fighters Has Been Exaggerated

>The SEALs on the hill that day were overwhelmed by an enemy force with superior numbers and superior firepower that held the high ground. But there is a considerable difference between an 8- or 10-man, squad-sized enemy force and a 200-man, infantry-company-sized enemy force. The Korengal and Shuryak valleys—the geographic region of Operation Red Wings—are sparsely populated and could not support an enemy force of 200 people.

>Increasing the size of the enemy that day makes for a much better story. As the story told in Lone Survivor became more popular, the size of the enemy force that day seems to have increased with each telling. Here are the various descriptions of the number of enemy fighters that attacked:

>Ed Darack’s Victory Point: 8-10 fighters with a machine gun.
>Luttrell’s after-action report: 20-30 fighters.
>Lt. Murphy’s Medal of Honor citation: 30-40 fighters.
>Lt. Murphy’s Medal of Honor Summary of Action: over 50 fighters.
>Marcus Luttrell on the Today Show: 80-100 members of the Taliban.
>Lone Survivor (memoir): 140-200 fighters.
>Marcus Luttrell speeches after Lone Survivor: 200 fighters.
>Lone Survivor (screenplay): At least 50 fighters. (“A solid line of at least fifty Taliban in firing positions on top of the hill above them.”)

Oyy Veyy!!! 6 gorillion Taliban!!! The movie is also filled by a bunch of other lies. The people at (((Hollywood))) know the average person (like you) can't tell the difference between reality and t.v.

Holy shit a thread about shotties and a fuckin Jow Forumsfag has to come in shitting up the thread about lies on honorable warriors dying while fighting to the death.
The original number was like 150-200 and after investigation it was determined that it was a platoon sized group, around 60-70 men.
What a disgusting subhuman to spread lies about American men because you hate Israel and "da joos" yet are weak and have to blame us for others.
I dont even like Israel even a bit but this whole "anyone who serves the military is a zionist shill!" rhetoric is cancerous.
>be random polfag
>hur fuck mudlims eat shit i hope they die lol
>hur when americans kill muslims in war its bad because theyre americans muslims r good
Lol nice logic user.
Then again, not like this thread wasnt already bombed out by schitzos.

Attached: 132874b.png (300x240, 37K)

Knowing the terrain and populations, it seemed odd they were able to muster anything more than 20 men in such a short time.

whites really can't fight for shit

We lost most of the good fighters in the world wars

Attached: tmp_4926-cant-tell-if-trolling99397946230893451.jpg (400x300, 75K)

>t. nigger/spic who thinks their inner city life has prepared them for anything a muslim jihadist whos grown up in the mountains can do
There is a reason combat arms/SF is 90% white my dude.
Keep coping though.
Must be that zoomer cuck reflex.

there is no reason to be a shotgun elitist. theres nothing beautiful about them, theyre basic bitches.

Muslims don't belong here or in any European country for that matter. We also shouldn't be in the middle east killing Muslims for Israel's sake. Both sentiments can be held at the same time you low I.Q. black and white world seeing binary brained plebbitor. And yes you idiot, given who controls the U.S. Govt and given every war or conflict we've been involved in the past couple of years, it's safe to assume if you're in the U.S. Military you're a proxy zoggert whether you like it or not.

>HURRR durr my heroes thank you for your cervix

Pure cringe, I was Muhreene 0311 infantry and saw some action myself. We should have never been there. Any Marine who wasn't a moto tard double digit I.Q. cretin knew it was a dumb useless conflict to further other peoples interests.

>get destroyed
>huuuur ur the dumb one haha im smart
Have some fucking self respect you pleb.

Attached: 1543779837089.gif (160x155, 233K)

>whites really can't fight
>dem crackers enslaved us and took our land!!!

Which is it? As some other guy stated, you're most likely some fat unhealthy McDonald's eating beaner or nigger who got into a sloppy street fight and now you think you can go toe to toe with talibans who are lifelong warriors by trade. I didn't make my original point so your small brain can come to the conclusion that "wyte peepoh can't fight", rather that being in the spec ops community doesn't make you into Terminator and that we elevate these people to super human status due to media.

Attached: 1558067107772.jpg (413x438, 80K)

Yeah thats great and all but nothing you posted addressed what my post you had replied to said.
Im saying that gay foreigner fags hate muslims and post all day about how they hate them then shun the Americans for killing them for 20 years because we are all somehow responsible for them being to pussy to do something about Shitreal?
Its a giant fucking retarded mess of insecurity issues and superiority complexes combined.
Ive served and ran security operations myself so shut the fuck up with the dick waving faggot.

That guy you just responded to isn't me, imbecile. I have you your proper response. Idiot. Nice reaction meme there normiebooker, do you think it makes you appear "more right" ??? Is that why you use it?

>hurrr durrr Jow Forums, Europeans, Americans, right wingers and generally white people are one giant entity who all believe the same thing

If we all believed the same thing. The world would either be a massively worse or better place depending on what it was we believed. People like myself beliebe that these middle eastern conflicts serve only one group of people, the very same group of people who pushes for the USA to join these conflicts. The reason these rapefugees are allowed in our countries in the first place is due to them being displaced due to Israel's wars.

Attached: tmp_4926-hqdefault5717942532040161675.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Found your sister.

Attached: 1557602738120.jpg (483x1024, 54K)

Holy shit are the SEALs really this bad?

Your brains have been rotted my friends.
I know youre not enemies, but your hostility is being focused in ways that dont allow you to understand the larger picture.
Muslim extremists are bad.
Israel is bad.
America is not bad.
Stop believing this disgusting propaganda that America is evil.
A group of elites? Yes.
Every American? No.

>tfw only have ARs and pistols

Attached: 590a1wood.jpg (1024x680, 192K)

Attached: 1558386662289.gif (367x265, 558K)

>muh poles!
Stopped reading there.
You must be really hurt by the bad man's posts, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1558509822144.png (833x785, 861K)

>l-look mom im in a gang
Shutup you pathetic nigger.
I was a Jow Forums oldfag then left when it fell to shit during the election.
Youre probably ugly and weak.
I can walk down the street and yell "Heil Hitler!" and normies would flock around me and do the same because I am just that fucking good.

Speaking of shitguns, anyone know when the KS7 is going to start shipping?

I got a basic bitch Mossberg 500... Works fine enough.

No wonder you're such a fucking faggot, you jumped to one hell of a conclusion. Apparently if you criticize a military operation, or if you don't blindly defend Israel you're "critizing every American", I am proud to be American. I am a constitutionalist freedom loving Murrican through and through. Which is why I understand that with middle eastern animals like with Muslims and Jews, you lose.

Attached: MVIMG_20171030_174826.jpg (1680x1260, 643K)

It's not that "they're that bad", but more of that you have a very childish and unrealistic expectation and understand of real life combat. We expect these guys to be super human but they're just very fit human beings with some firearms training. They're not bullet proof. Some niglet with an AK can sneak up behind a team of highly trained professionals and kill everyone. Such is life, such is war. This is what a lot of people don't understand about SHTF. It won't be "get shot and hide while the red around my screen turns back to normal", it won't be "let me wrap this medkit around me real quick and be back at 100 HP", it won't be "my gun skill is 54 and my enemies is 13 thus I automatically win", real life doesn't work that way. Any stray bullet fired from a guy who isn't even aiming can take your life if it has your name on it.

Fuark dude, that's a juicy scattergat. If it were me, I'd call it "The Pig".

Niggers breaking into my house? Better grab The Pig!

Wife getting gangfucked by a bunch of blacks? Going for The Pig!

Daughter on her knees getting spitroasted and I'm watching black flesh pound mercilessly against her lily white cheeks while her hands eagerly grab fistfulls of black ass as she tries to make him thrust harder and harder into her face? Let The Pig sort it out!

despite already knowing what (((happened))) to us, that picture is fucking deep, this picture kills the boomer.

Got a 535 and a hunting license, I'm happy.

That plebbit spacing + it's content is PROOF that redditor Jews are spreading disinfo and propaganda here.

the light is right there dumbass lol

Bruh, you fell victim to one of my C L A S S I C troll copypastas

Don't listen to this lying jew, it was my copypasta

Very nice. I got a cruiser barrel with a heatshield, but I'm wondering if I should get a 28" or 32" field barrel for it. I've hunted turkey fine with the short barrel, but I'd like a bit more for skeet/dove/duck.

Okay bud, I'm not willing to put up with these shenanigans. You're on notice: don't take credit for my dank pastas, or else.