Electroless nickel plating cz75 at home

I have a cz75 sp01 tactical urban grey and well I like it but I don’t like the finish. It’s garbage, I already have rust developing.
Would I be able to nickel plate all of the components in it using this nickel plating kit
caswellplating.com/electroplating-anodizing/nickel-plating-kits/electroless-nickel-plating-kits.html
I’d have to take the gun completely apart and then also sand blast it.
I’d also do the barrel but I’m not sure how well elexfroless nickel would resist abrasion from firing it.

Attached: 1D04E16B-6A55-43B6-9DE0-AFA40B4D0B2C.jpg (300x200, 18K)

Anyone?

I tried one of those kits and the finish bubbles. Best bet is to ship it out an spend the $100

What do you mean by bubbles? Does anyone do elextroless nickel plating on the WHOLE gun? Like every piece inside and out?

Bump

Bump

Attached: CE2731B4-4B5B-4980-ADED-74AA36ABD4D1.jpg (960x640, 47K)

use electro. It's not hard.

Bump

>buy soi-z
Lmao you deserve this

>being a literal retard
Any non stainless or chrome plated gun will suffer the same.
Fuck off.

Bump

Cmon, no one?

The south will rise again

Day of the rope when, brother?

Just buy the goddamn car battery charger and quit being a little bitch about it

What?

You can make a nickel electrolyte using white vinegar, salt, an anode of pure nickel, and a car battery charger to electroplate your gun

No You can’t.
You would need to make special shaped negative electrodes in order to plate all of the parts in the gun where as electroless, for the most part, will plate evenly across the entire surface of the gun.

I think you misunderstand electroplating.

How? That’s how hard chrome is done for barrels. That’s what a company specializing in chrome and nickel plating guns told me.

Bump

Save bump

>>

Send it out for a nickle marine coat.
You could do it at home and spend twice as much for a one time job.