Denied FFL Transfer

Rest In Peace to my second amendment rights

Was just denied for my first ever firearms purchase for a misdemeanor dwai - drugs from when I was 18 years old

I had no idea this would ruin my life so badly, to strip away someone's god given right FOR LIFE because of a one time idiotic mistake, after endlessly struggling to make things better and turn things around....

Guess this will be my last post to this board, with the loss of my rights I've lost part of myself, and many dreams I've had have been crushed

Guess I'll never get to build a clone of a M16 A1, hold that triangle grip in my hand

Guess I'll never build a clone of that funky looking east German AK

Never get to paint an FAL babyshit and run around in short shorts

Never get to slap wood on a cetme and larp that I have the fallout 3 assault rifle

I honestly feel dead inside

Attached: 5f6c8d78c822f5489f2a306aa51bf546.jpg (540x734, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3IGTexQpiY
courtlistener.com/opinion/2328971/in-re-mustafa/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't do drugs next time, criminal.

Go to Armslist, do a private transfer with a random guy selling a lower, and order the rest of your parts to the door. Or just make your own from an 80% or a receiver flat.

>80% and private deals
Come get me glowniggs, I'm in the last soviet country!

Drugs are bad, m'kay.

Buy from private sellers, your dog will be better off that way anyway.

did you have to pay for the background check? was it a transfer, as in you had a gun shipped to the ffl? poor show, you should know if you have a record

you can still do black powder guns.

What state? Move!!!! or Private sale(gun show) or 80%

For a misdemeanor? Christ.
>mfw bootlickers

Attached: 1539258405406.png (336x367, 101K)

Where do you live?

you are a fucking felon. fuck you druggie scum

next time don't do drugs like a nigger or subhuman r*tard
lowers or a 80% will still do fine

Attached: xvn.png (784x720, 525K)

>denied
>misdemeanor
I don't believe you.

>nonviolent criminals shouldn't own guns!
fuck off bootlickers

I think it's absolutely retarded that if you did your time, you are still forever treated like a second rate citizen.
You can't keep treating people like criminals.

Sorry user. While you did do drugs, it's no excuse for that to cause you to forfeit your second amendment rights. Fuck all the retarded bootlickers who think nonviolent offenses should cause you to lose them.

You can still do private transfers and build from 80%.

>reading comprehension maybe?

>"MISDEMEANOR"!!! does not equal felon!

You are retarded and more then likely a faggot that is someones twink since youre only 15 tops!

Consider John Walker Lindh and how he continues to espouse encouragement for world wide jihad. He is about to leave after serving for 17 years. I agree with you but people like the aforementioned combatant needs to be addressed into the equation, nothing less doesn't help. In fact it hinders.

Personal Liberty is not the same thing as a fucking jihadist!!

Where do you live?

Misdemeanor domestic violence is auto federal denial. Certain states that run their own additional background can deny you for whatever the fuck reason they want, legally or not. I worked at a gun store in Oregon. Almost any misdemeanor will get a delay, about half of them are denied. I've also seen people denied for shit like excessive parking tickets, weed arrest, voluntary commuted, etc. They've also cancel a multitude of shit. Had OSP processors cancel shit that they don't know how to run (like buying with a work visa or old green card that has fewer digits).

Holy shit, the amount of pansy ass boot licker cucks in this thread is astonishing! Guess everyone on Jow Forums that owns a gun is a perfect goody two shoes faggot that's never made a mistake.

Its easy to have guns and drugs, its called being smart and having self control. That's how you never get caught. Though to OP, there's still plenty of legal work a rounds such as private sale.

I’ll larp for you.

Get your record expunged and try again.

Attached: 4084A552-8A37-48E0-94FC-B54F92096977.jpg (4032x2688, 3.78M)

>cuckime poster
good. maybe you won't shoot up your school like in your pent up jap schoolgirl mangoes.

Attached: 1558032461175.png (484x587, 474K)

if you live in WA I'll sell you an AR

FFL Transfers are federal.

Im a police detective who's partial duty is investigating NCICs denials and whether someone lied on their 4473.

This is an actual issue for people who do not know. The ATF changed the the standard for denial to “have you ever been convicted of a crime that carried a possible sentence of more than 1 year incarceration?”

This is bullshit bc many states DWI laws carry more than a year max sentence on the books. That punishment is never actually given btw. Its always suspended. Someone needs to take it to the supreme court bc misdemeanor charges other than DV were never meant to take someones gun rights.

Honest recommendation for you OP is to get his DWI annulled as soon as you can. Your not prohibited from having guns under federal and most states laws.

>unstable weebposter
>wall of text
proof laws already work. now fuck off grabbers.

Attached: 1550179668226.png (580x522, 196K)

nice LARP, but they don't tell you on the spot why you were denied. My friend had to spend 4 months playing phone tag and sitting on hold only to get recordings just to find out why he was denied. Turns out there is a convicted felon on the other side of the country who, no shit, has the same full name and DOB as my friend.

Cuck & bootlicker detected.

>implying being expunged can save you
Let me tell you a story I once had at a previous job.
>be attorney
>end up working as the assistant/clerk to the Bar ethics committee of my state
>job basically involves ensuring all Bar applications are in order and that the applicants didn't lie
>check this info via a large host of options
>Bar application specifically says "You must reveal all info, even expunged info, if asked. We reserve the right to check info even if it was expunged"
>fast forward to one day where this fellow is applying
>he goes in for his character and fitness interview, basically looks like a nice guy
>background digging begins
>turns out they found out he once bought weed to get some gang bullshit off his back (he never smoked the shit, and he lived in a shithole neighborhood at the time)
>he got busted for this, but it got sorted out and expunged
>they still found expunged info anyway
>dude listed "no" for "did you ever get busted for drugs" because he got it expunged (under ANY FUCKING OTHER instance, saying "no" is totally OK if you expunged it since that basically means it never happened)
>Bar not only denies him, but they specifically tell TO THE FUCKING PUBLIC VIA PUBLICATION that he was denied for being a druggie
>dude is not only denied from the Bar, but now the fucking public knows his past that he tried to clean up
Meanwhile I keep my yap shut since I didn't want to be fired. I moved on from that job a while ago thankfully.

>complaining about anime on Jow Forums
shoo , normalfag

Attached: 1424564519.png (680x559, 586K)

Privately purchase a firearm.
Build an 80%.
Get your record expunged.
Go talk to the sheriff about buying a rifle, sometimes you need beforehand approval.
You can buy a gun with a misdemeanor.

>weeb damage control
>mfw

Attached: ring ring.gif (320x240, 88K)

Private sales, you drug using ne'er-do-well.

Attached: eustace.png (1030x935, 249K)

Remember to vote for tough on crime laws that waive your 4th Amendment rights because drugs and terrorism. Remember to vote for "tough" prosecutors that secure lots of convictions by circumventing the 5th Amendment right to due process by offering coercive plea bargains. Remember to vote for legislators that campaign on mandatory sentencing guidelines that enable those coercive plea bargains. Remember to vote for Judges who uphold judgements that circumvent your 4th Amendment rights.

Now remember that all of the above has the secondary effect of infringing or allowing the government to infringe on your 2nd Amendment rights.

Then remember to vote for buffoons who are involved all of the above but who campaign on protecting your 2nd Amendment rights.

Attached: 1556416927607.png (592x567, 426K)

I loved that show.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3IGTexQpiY

honestly you are a drug addict and im happy you got denied.

Good post.

Why didn’t you help the guy out? What a fag.

Because no one is allowed to interfere with the council of assholes (AKA the Bar ethics committee). One of the ethics rules for lawyers basically says you must be 100% honest to any tribunal (the committee, a court of law, etc), and that you cannot interfere in their processes.

Fear is the mind-killer after all.

We are all happy you will be positive(HIV)!!!! YOU FAGGOT!!!!

It's well settled law that a prosecutor has basically absolute discretion on what charges they pursue and what plea bargains they offer. The only exception is that the plea bargain cannot break the law.
>I will seek the maximum sentence possible for X, Y, and Z leading to 30 years in prison
>If you take my plea bargain and testify against your accomplices I will reduce it to 10 years
Such an offer is 100% legal because the individual could always say no to the offer and try to litigate instead.

Get a cap & ball revolver. They are technically classed as antique technology and cannot be denied.

>plea guilty to 5 years and get two or three in house arrest and I'll drop these trumped up charges that wrap around to a 100 year prison sentence
>Yeah, they're bullshit charges, but if any of them stick you're looking at an extra decade or two because you decided to fight what we really wanted to charge you with

It's a wager offered to you in order to coerce you into waiving your 5th Amendment rights.

Knew about domestic violence misdemeanors, but that wasn't in OP. Did not know that states can deny for whatever they want, though.

That's precisely how the job of the prosecutor works. Try to apply everything and anything and hope something sticks. This is often done by using conspiracy charges since those are a "you can slap this on anything" flavor of charges. In the bigger picture, the court system approves of this because the system is so fucking overloaded these days that getting as many plea bargains (settlements) as possible is desirable to reduce the load.

As I said before, you're welcome to tell the prosecutor to fuck off and fight him in court, and I have in fact seen people walk clean in the end despite facing some really ugly accusations. I've also seen the converse where taking the plea bargain was only a year in prison, and they lost the case which led to a good 8 years in prison.

You're in New York?

Wow, it’s great to not be a degenerate piece of shit like you. Fuck you for driving impaired, that shit isn’t for messing around.

Why are the courts so overloaded? Is it because they're packed with substance related misdemeanors and low-level felonies related to dealing drugs? Hmmm...

>Bar application specifically says "You must reveal all info, even expunged info
>dude listed "no" for "did you ever get busted for drugs" because he got it expunged
Morally, you're correct
Legally, this was a basic litmus test for whether or not someone is mart enough to pass the Bar. You can't be a lawyer and fudge over the fine print.

Attached: wsrhjrfbn.jpg (858x988, 131K)

If he had been honest would he still have been denied?

They're overloaded due to many cases taking years to litigate. People not being drug using faggots would also help ease the pressure though. Personally I'll never understand the fruitcakes who think using tobacco and other drugs is a good idea.

Most likely. It's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type of scenario.

courtlistener.com/opinion/2328971/in-re-mustafa/

In re Mustafa is an infamous case on the matter of being honest or not. In TL;DR format:
>guy is the treasurer of his moot court team in school
>his little sister gets into bad shit with gangsters
>he uses the school's funds to bail her out, and he even works to restore the money to the school before it's known to be missing
>Bar application comes
>he comes 100% clean about taking the money, including how he always intended to repay it from the start (and did so)
>he also fully explains the nature of the situation and why he took the money
>they deny him and black mark him anyway

>taps snuff box

a lot of times the excuses people give you for their failures in life dont match up with the facts, and this story sounds pretty retarded.

see a lawyer spend $$ get your firearms rights restored

Antique guns and bp guns are still available
Get a krag, lebel, gew 88 or early mosin

Is it me, or are the anime addict fuckboys talking about how 4chinz is THEIR site they've been on forever, the most pathetic thing?
>NOOOOOOO ITS OUR TURN Jow Forums WASBUILT ON ANIME I SPENT MY ENTIRE 20s POSTING CHINK REACTION PICTURES YOU TOOK MYLIVELIHOOD AWAY FUCKING REDDIT ELECTIONFAG NORMIE WAHHHHHHHHHH
They literally can't take any criticism without going full sperg mode and spamming cringe danbooru art while talking about the past.

That's gonna be a yikes from me.

Attached: 1537463279773.jpg (750x746, 95K)

>People not being drug using faggots would also help ease the pressure though. Personally I'll never understand the fruitcakes who think using tobacco and other drugs is a good idea.
You could just not process people through the system and throw then in cages for it

Also, In Re Mustafa was summarized with the court telling him that he was applying too soon and to try again in a few years because he'd probably succeed. The theme here seems to still be people not reading the fine print.

It's because your mother will die in her sleep if you dont reply

Attached: degenerates.png (468x468, 210K)

Sweet, free money.

Attached: 1551639157022m.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

This. Those who cannot be trusted to possess arms should not have been released.

Attached: this maggot has a point.jpg (300x300, 16K)

What if you've completed a diversion and a reckless holdover program to get the charges dropped. Is that still considered a conviction even though you've completed all court requirements and currently have a clean criminal history record?

He's objectively not a felon, as he has not commited a felony

Get a black powder pistol OP. I’m with you If you do the time you should get all your rights back but the system is corrupt bullshit.

Is an 80% lower not an option for you? If you're poor as fuck Harbor Freight has a drill press and a vise for under 100 together.

Hey if black gangs can get illegal guns then your white privilege should let you have no issues getting a gat

Have been arrested 4 times and just skate by on the background check. One case dismissed. One federal where all misdemeanors carried a Max 2 years at state level but 1 year on fed. Had sorceror lawyer get all graded as summary offense. Had pot arrest as juvenile and dui in early 20s. Completed ARD. Last charge was for assault and terroristic threats, case was dismissed. I managed to have everything expunged except sumarry offenses With the right lawyers there is hope for you. An FBI extract will always bring up your entire arrest record regardless of expungement. I'm not barred from firearm ownership because with the aid of lawyers I can still pass all questions on form 4473 honestly. Getting a carry permit in filthadelphia is damn near impossible however.

Attached: 1558498897081.jpg (500x860, 219K)

>He actually go caught

Fucking dumbass

Attached: 1556314432857.jpg (808x960, 102K)

You're just jealous he got to play with full giggle AKs and fought the gubment man and lived.

Fuck the bar. Lawyers are scum of the earth.

And? Alaska allows felons to own firearms

>Makes weed legal
>Still punish people for using it
>And use it as an excuse to deny other rights and freedom
gg libcucks. I knew they would do this

Just buy from a private seller in minecraft.

80% kits bud.

The only one who has an issue and is throwing a fit is you user... Try to relax.
You can see it from a mile away; you don't have to look at it.

Attached: 3213d08a8e4d7f726be75e74c2249da337eef1fb_42726_640_837.jpg (640x837, 49K)

It's question 11 on the 4473...
>e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, carcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
>Warning: The use of possesion of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or drecriminalized for medical or recrational purposes in the state where you reside.

Change your name to Tyrone Niggington, Jr. and tell the state how you vote Democrat and make sure all your dead relatives do too. You'll have your rights restored in no time.

Yeah isnt it usually for felons? I have a misdemeanor and can get gans.

This.
>Hurr durr we've fixed this man through rehabilitation
>But he'll never be a citizen again!
>and we should take away all his rights, too!
>we cant trust him with a gun!
>OH NO HES FALLEN INTO CRIME AGAIN HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED

>morally, you are correct
No he wasnt you fucking tard. The federal government lies hundreds of times every day to folks demanding information they dont have the legal right to obtain, mostly regarding medical history.

OP, no felony means your rights haven't been stripped.

Unless specifically told that by a judge or LEO, you should still have your rights.I went through a lot of legal bullshit a few years ago and couldn't possess my firearms for a bit, but was told specifically that I was not being convicted of a felony and therefore wouldn't lose my right to vote or own firearms permanently. Talk to a lawyer.

What a melodramatic faggot.

Two of my old friends have drug charges and I've personally witnessed both of them pass background checks. Something doesn't sound right.

Not him but I'm pretty sure you're fine. It's fucky though with the legal language. Like there is more than one way that they drop the charge and I think one way is good and the other way counts. I had something like that where they dropped some charges and I'm good to go. The one that stuck was under a year max so it doesn't affect my background checks. It was super fucking close though.

Man that's bullshit
I had a weed arrest a decade ago that got expunged and I've never had an issue passing FFL checks

Something isn't adding up. You might want to see about getting a CCW license and talking through things with your sheriff. Or, god forbid, contact the ATF about getting a personal ID number.

Selective enforcement man. When everyone is a criminal "no one" is right up until Alexa tells the man what kind of jokes you were telling last night

If they insist on treating you like a criminal, they have removed any incentive for you to not be a criminal. Go shack up with your local niggers; they can get you funz.

>Someone needs to take it to the supreme court bc misdemeanor charges other than DV were never meant to take someones gun rights.
>never meant to take someones gun rights
>never meant
For a police detective, you are hopelessly naive. Taking away gun rights on spurious grounds was always the intent behind the laws.

How??? Are you black or something?

If you said 'yes' to drug use or conviction that is why you were denied. I used to sell guns at an FFL, above user is right. You have no idea why they denied you but probably because of what I mentioned. I would suggest moving states if it means that much to you, or contact a lawyer to see what you can do. Also, just try again first at another store because I don't recall it actually asking about prior misdemeanors besides domestic violence (automatic denial we don't even run it) just if you are currently a drug addict on question 11. Say no (you aren't) and see what happens.

Would it be possoble to get this sort of thing appealed by a judge if you really wanted to? If not a judge, who?

Lmao someone never got asked to chooch with the cool kids in high school

>he wasn't one of the cool kids to start with
>being so much of a bitch that he gave in to peer pressure
Not him, but lmao

>falling for peer pressure
Guys I'm so cool! Nah fuck you retard. I was with the "cool" kids and I said fuck weed to their faces and bounced. Never looked back and those idiots are now in jail meanwhile I'm making good money. Who's the bitchboi now Andre? Who's the bitch now Chester? Who's the faggot now Chris? Not me. Y'all can keep on with your drug shit I'll keep clocking into work and pay off my house.

Shut up faggot, take your blog post else where.