Do you have the skill to make the shot?

This man has taken your relative hostage.
You must shoot him to save her.

If you miss him, she dies.
If you run, he will shoot you in the back.

Do you have the skill to make the shot?
Well! Do you?

Attached: 02FDEE0E-F8EA-4C46-8E70-AB1F0DB8E683.jpg (426x640, 132K)

1 shot, 2 kills

Depends. 15 feet or less? Dead certainty.
>15? She's fucked either way, so I'll try regardless.

I'm pretty sure I could Mozambique the bitch before she escapes the guy

Rather than shoot I offer him cash in hand for that 3rd gen smith, is it a 1006?

if it's under 15 yards with a handgun, 100% certainty

Pretty sure I can nail both of em, yeah

Yeah

If I had a female relative who styled her bangs like that, I'd let him shoot her

Attached: 4B35D9BD-4074-4A6C-8E24-588B5157E442.jpg (480x384, 27K)

What kind of a scenario is this? Just shoot him in the head

Maybe?

t. machinegunner

What if I run backwards, with my gun up?

Attached: 05BC56A1-BABD-4EAF-8991-8369A7C754DB.jpg (256x197, 4K)

Remember in Robocop when he shot through the chick's dress into the punk rocker's genitals? Just do that through her gut.

With that 5 head he's got this is gonna be easy.

Attached: glados.jpg (1296x728, 446K)

Do I get to keep toto if I kill the bitch too?

>I miss him, she dies

I don't like any of my Aunts so that's a win/win.

I practice at 500 yards, down to 5 yards so that I can make such shots on demand.
BTW that perp is the wrong skin tone

this
pigs cant prove you had that ammo on purpose for that exact scenario

Maybe it’s your mom.
Let me ask her. Brb.

How would I miss? The gun is practically up to her head?

Attached: Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg (702x395, 31K)

What if I did it russian style?

>not having a superior lofty brow
must be tough being a mongoloid

Attached: low_hairline_low_IQ.png (1355x364, 660K)

I can make that shot
We qualify out to 50 yards

>Do you have the skill to make the shot?
I'd go "Hang on sir!! Don't do anythi.. *BAMMM* 10 fucking MM to the face. Did you guys see that!!! Holy shit right in the face... wow.. hey, um, did anyone get a video of that? Can I get a copy?"
>webm related

Attached: rock shot.webm (1080x810, 365K)

>face
>Non vital
Wew

ill let this chick do the work.

Attached: hostage.jpg (600x450, 37K)

>10 fucking MM to the face.
I could use my Ruger in .454 but then I'm not sure what the collateral damage would be.

Attached: rugerak.webm (740x416, 1.04M)

rifle out to 25 yards I can hit a target the size of the end of a coke can 49 out 50 times on average in dry good weather. (i'm aware this isn't really much of an achievement) Haven't shot anything else.. I'd be confident around that range with a rifle, but anything else I'd not be confident enough to take the shot. Certainly not with anything i wasn't familiar with.

>the difference between intentional and being a bad shot

Bro, relax. Put the gun down, I-*BLAM to the forehead*

>perp looks perplexed that you shot yourself in the head

wouldn't shooting the baddie trigger some kind of reflex, potentially making the gun go off?
in the film speed or speed 2 you had keanu shooting a hostage in the leg to incapacitate them, making them fall away from the gunmans aim and exposing more of the target. I don't know if that's official fbi policy but it seems like it might be the safest option if it kicks off

>my brother has a low hairline like this
>he's a druggie alcoholic throwing his life away who's into normie tier stuff like sports and cars and collecting stds from prostitutes
>I have a higher hairline and am into literature and currently building my life for the better

Maybe there's something to it. Is this why kikes bald?

.454 would be more than enough

Depends. If you hit the cerebral cortex it's a no reflex kill, but that's a very difficult shot to make in a stressful situation. If I was a bad guy, I wouldn't hold the gun to the hostages head but instead shoot at the guy standing in front of me so as to make his intended head shot on me harder and hopefully kill him in the process. He probably won't mag dump my way if he's a good lad. I on the other hand, would mag dump at my wife and hopefully take two birds with one stone.

Attached: 1556279115594.jpg (2000x3000, 1.86M)

Attached: dumber.gif (400x170, 2.1M)

Hey dubs, isn't that a quote from some movie?

5609 master race

Always shoot the hostage.

Just gotta hope she's a virgin so she doesn't become a ghoul.

Attached: alucard.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

The skill? Maybe. The zero? Probably not.

Where are the /k anons who think they are better marksman than the police?
ITT I expected the basement warriors to grace us with their abilities
I guess reality overtook them

>If you miss him, she dies.

Well given she married the very image of wife beating trash I'd say she probably died a long time ago and I'm mag dumping.

>Goodbye sister I never had, you are free now

>aim for the head
>shoot low and left like always
>disarm the perp Hollywood style by hitting his gun
>earn the reputation of a legendary gunslinger

>have gun trained on him
>Bro is that a S&W 3rd gen?
"uhhh yeah"
>tell him to just kill the bitch and come to the range with me
>girl dies
>as we're walking to the car I shoot him multiple times
>take his gun
I got what I wanted in that exchange

Attached: 1556734190559.gif (500x281, 537K)

Yeah It seams like I couldn't miss her at point blank.

Thots get the rope.
>But officer, I didnt think about height over bore with the scope
>but officer, I thought I had a slugh loaded in my scattergat, not buckshot
>But officer, I thought I had a full choke installed
>But officer, I was so nervous, I flinched when I pulled the trigger
>But officer, my gun wasnt sighted in
No way am I letting Stacey steal my vriginity, I would protect that with her life.

Someone post the pic of that cop that shot the guys gun in half.. thats what i'd do

>not shooting him, taking his gun AND getting the woman
Why are all Jow Forumsommandos such faggots?

What makes you think we want the woman?

I wouldn't do shit anyway because if i kill her i would be put in prison

unironically yes with my .22 bolt action
with a handgun I could probably take them both out at best

Mostly depends on distance and whether or not I still need to draw

At that range it's impossible for him to miss her

A whole damn board of Jow Forumsouch warriors and not one damn mention of the facial meridian line. You guys are fucking retards.
Pop the asshole in the heart under the eye and down they go. In training it's a easy shot. Under duress, not so much, but if you actually train with your firearms instead of having fashion shows with them most people could make the shot.

Attached: punti-meridiani-viso_2.png (500x500, 98K)

>he’s white
Well this just isn’t a realistic scenario now is it? I’d be able to hit him in the head with a handgun up to 20 yards with 90% certainty if he was black. You know so I could get my sight alignment right.

Stroke yourself off any harder and you'll rip the skin, buddy. Didn't your dad teach you how to use somebody else's mouth?

based

police generally arent the best marksmen

Yeahposter saved the day

Drop my pants and go away, the Code forbids him to shoot a man in the back that way

I do. If they start thinking hostages like that work, they will continue to use that practice. Best to end it now to avoid any future losses.

Attached: Dragons breath.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>not fucking the corpse while it’s still warm

Trickshot through her clothes robocop style and explode his cock

If you hit him in the head wouldn't his muscles contract and cause him to shoot her?

Just put one shot through the engine block.

based "shoot the hostage" logic

Attached: speed.jpg (601x254, 32K)

No

Bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks

Based Spetsnaz.

I have to do it once in a while, if I don't who else? Healthy ego and what not. Don't lash out at me due to your little forehead.

Hard for him to shoot her with the safety on

fuck off with your gay asian needle bullshit, just aim for the center of the face with as little obliquity as possible. a 135gr bonded JHP could care less if it's on some meme facial line

I dunno about all that but I was trained to imagine a little triangle between the pupils and tip of nose, and if we are using an AR under ~15 yards to put the front sight post or red dot between their eyebrows (assuming a 25/300m zero)

Attached: E5F0CDA9-58B8-42AC-B1A4-3287359588C0.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>two track drifting

Attached: 1498711518094.gif (295x293, 40K)

Looks like a 645

You are a moron and will not negate a squeeze of the bad guy's trigger finger with a middle of the face shot, unless you go through the whole head at an angle that will destroy the medulla oblongata. Where I said to shoot will decrease the chances of an accidental trigger pull and a dead hostage. Maybe you need to stop browsing Jow Forums so much and try to learn something new for a change, because you are an idiot and it really shows.

fuck off nigger. show me one credible source that shooting a guy on some meme needle line will make it harder for him to involuntarily squeeze the trigger.

God I want to handcuff that woman and face fuck her till her mascara runs.
You know she'd love ot too.

It's a second gen dawg

That's wrong bud. Safe is down on these guns.

Attached: 20181228_113846.jpg (2576x1932, 1.33M)

how do you like your bersa thunder?

My old FHP neighbor was very into guns. He'd always throw out oddball factoids about guns, shooting and other similar things. His SWAT shooting buddy was the one that told me about hostage situations and what to aim for should I ever encounter OP's situation and have only a pistol. Anyone that wants to doubt it can go right ahead, I don't agree with or respect most of the opinions posted here anyway(like 41560947), so it doesn't bother me.

>what is the T zone

you stupid fucking illiterate nigger, i am saying you should shoot in the center of the face, which is literally what the t-zone is. this other retard wants to shoot at some acupuncture spot under the eye

Attached: 616-2T.jpg (426x640, 138K)

Look dickhead, people can find all sorts of information on the internet to prove or refute things said. Go do your own research, maybe expand your knowledge base beyond what you believe to be true based on what someone on this site posts and you may learn something. Until then enjoy being mocked for being a semi functioning retard.

ok retard

>dept of corrections
shoot both, they are definitely fucking

desu, i drew the triangle on the wrong face

Kill both, turn on crowd.

Yeah

it wasn't written ambiguously enough for this joke to work
4/10

I do, in fact.

Keanu had peak 90's operator aesthetics in that, makes me think of that winback game on the N64

if its my mother i let him do it and join him on epic adventures with dealing coke , mugging and shooting nogs

>implying I care about sum woman

Where can I buy these targets

The male model in these looks a FUCK of a lot like an RSO I know at my local range.