Bear Stopper

Would a KSG a good choice for a bear gun? Is it:

A) sufficient enough to stop bear with the right ammo?

B) Comfortable to trek with?

C) A Kel Tec so therefore this triggers you?

Attached: EA420304-9C89-48F6-833B-120A03C22171.jpg (480x360, 35K)

you should probably pick a gun that shoots something capable of penetrating a bear's skeleton

also if you really want to carry around a pop gun, why would you choose such a heavy and awkward piece of shit? they make those in normal shapes that are actually capable of being used properly. why don't you go check those out?

Handle on those always looks so fucking awkward. Just buy a good auto or pump fudd gun

yes

no

yes

>B) Comfortable to trek with?
Fuck no. I live in Alaska and something tells me you'd carry it for about a week or so then you'd go "well I guess I can leave it since I'm not going that far innawoods" then a month later it will end up in your closet.

Attached: DSCN1723.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

you can literally kill a bear with 9mm you fucking faggot

You can kill a bear with a .22lr. That doesn't mean you should rely on .22lr for bear defense you fucking faggot.

pussy faggot doesnt use a ruger 10/22 as his bear slayer.

Just use bear spray there's no reason to pull out a gun on us when thr majority of bear sightings can easily be swayed with bear spray
>t.naturalist

This

Attached: IMG_4934.jpg (3264x2448, 2.6M)

>he doesn't just throw individual .22lrs to kill bears
>needing a gun at all

>not fighting fire with fire
>bare hands kill the bear

>on us
>t. bear

Yes!

Sure that soun- wait a minute...

>he doesn’t use a tt-33 as his bear slayer just as comrade Stalin would have wanted

Attached: E8C9B6F3-6D5C-4A4B-873F-E5201600AE04.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

If you want an obnoxious gun to carry inna woods just go all the way with a DP-12. Otherwise get a regular pump-action or a double barrel if youre classy.

Ok I'm certain that this is a bear but think about it both economically and weight wise, carrying your normal handgun AND a can of bear spray would actually be viable. You could also keep the bear spray in your car and use it as tweaker deterrent.

Not a bad concept. Beats lugging around my FAL and I don't want to buy a big iron JUST for bears.

There's also that bluff charge thing that black bears do, with the mace I can just spray them if they even act aggresive trying to scare me off and not feel bad about it. (I've actually been maced so I guess I'll still feel bad but oh well, blacks always gotta act all hard... black bears I mean)

>He doesn't challenge incoming bears to a headbutting match
Pussy

The KSG is so short though.

What about those mini 12ga Aguilar rounds? Honestly trying to think if it would get the job done.. probably would actually.

Hell no. Paul Harrel did a video testing those out. They don't cycle reliably and are about as powerful as a 20 gauge.

So a .410 ksg loaded with 45-70 wad cutters

how many bullets?

They cycle great in a ksg he had a mossberg

why aren't there any full autos in 20 gauge?

Because you havent made one yet