What guns does your local police force carry?

I've seen 1911's Sigs, Sigmas and Glock (22)

Attached: 1540138874721.jpg (657x684, 77K)

HK master face

well funded enough $$ for training they claim HKs worth the extra cost because they are more durable

eh make that master race :)

Attached: pc1.jpg (630x630, 94K)

Why should they even be allowed to carry anything above what an average citizen is restricted too? I think you’d want your police forces to intentionally be under-equipped with budget knock off India shit so that their constantly in a state of check

Anything off roster because this state is run by literal kikes

9mm USP Compacts.

Mine carry an assortment of Glocks, M&P 2.0's, and other various striker/poly frame handguns. I've talked to some, and from what I understand the standard is Glock, but officers are allowed to carry whatever they want, if they have coin.

Living in Miami, only seen Glocks presumably 22’s or 17’s. Can’t ever recall seeing a 19/23 length gun.

Local Fish and Wildlife I saw had some old Sigs that seemed to be single stacks. Betting they were P220’s.

G17 gen5 HPD Hawaii

They're all pigs
Don't come here

Combination of glocks and M&P handguns. Some have basic bitch ARs and shotguns.

Full-sized 1911's chambered in .380 acp.
Brazil is a weird place.
[spoiler]Our boomers carry 38's[/spoiler]

Attached: 380GCMD2LX-det-1.png (707x700, 250K)

P226 with .40

Should unironically be a wheelgun for patrol and SWAT using semi auto MP5s

Glocks and sig sauer p226s but they're trying to phase the p226 out entirely

Master face is better

lol wut

>What has low capacity and less stopping power
>this fudd gun
>I’ll take enough to arm an entire police Force

Glorious BERSA, sometimes an ithaca to scare bad guys

Attached: tpr9fde.jpg (700x517, 47K)

Seen Beretta 92's in Miami too

M&Ps in town, Glock 17 gen 4 mostly in surrounding towns
I check whenever I see a cop in a store or something and I'm sure they notice me looking but who cares. I'm just curious

My department carries glock 21. Vice carries glock 43s.

We used to have hk usp in 45 which is a dogshit gun that I recommend to no one.

Bay Area user here. SF cops carry Sig P226, Oakland carry Glock 17.

Weed stores hire private security and I’ve noticed they usually have Springfield XD

An eclectic mix of Makarovs, Walther PPQs and Glawks.

Attached: 3543690.jpg (1000x541, 155K)

I think basically any cop or armed security guard I've ever seen has carried a Glock

Glocks, and they're notoriously bad shots as well.

This is the future liberals want for America. Don't give in Ameribros.

MA is weird. I see a lot of M&P, like the state police carry full size M&P 45s, but it also seems to be a big political thing because they have switched their carry guns like 3 times in 10 years. I rarely see Glock, and sig is probably next most common.

france here, police get whatever fits the budget of the local department, gendarmerie got the SIG P2022

MP5 & CZ Scorpion Evo as a support weapon. Latter replacing the former.
Glock 17 & Walther P99Q as a service weapon

south florida

beat cops: glocks
private security: big ole revolvers, if anything

Attached: tumblr_myjik8MdA51ri452do1_400.jpg (399x336, 18K)

lived on Oahu for three years. beautiful place, beautiful people, great food, fucking terrible politicians. it's like if my texas shithole town had inherited Honolulu. crooked as fuck, cops are all protected and its a nepotism game.

Glocks. 9mm is my guess, never looked too closely. One of the PDs I applied to out of state allows their officers to carry 1911s, as long as they qualify with it and it's a brand name from their list.

I didn't know, but I just checked and the local major city PD is M&P 9 across the board. Any personal back up/off duty MUST be either a M&P9c or if it's some other Smith or a Sig it has to be 9mm single stack double action only, or a Glock 9mm . The whole "it's cheaper to require double action than to train officers to not be retards" is true.

See See

There's 2 types of police in my country, national police (cunts) and traffic police (cunts in motorcycles) the first use Berettas (92) and the second glawk 19s

Glawk 40's, and AR's in the trunk.

Walther PPQ is gradually replacing Glock 17 as normal patrol officers pistol. In addition they have MP-5's on patrol cars. Non uniformed officers have Glock 19's. High speed low drag people have SIG SG-552's, G36C's and AR-15's from couple suppliers, Oberland Arms and LMT.

Sole reason for replacing Glock 17 with Walther PPQ is because it is cheaper, manufacturer is willing to sell their product with lower profit margins than Glock. It might be inferior pistol for police, but it is good enough. People in charge of firearms training for police have said that all supposed better features in PPQ like adjustable trigger and modular backstrap of handle are actually negative features for most officers as those only confuse people that aren't experienced shooters. Glock is apparently the better alternative to people that practice shooting just according to regulation minimums.

Attached: 1483506256787.jpg (957x621, 68K)

Ireland here

Regular cops carry nothing
Armed cops have P226 + MP7/Uzi
ERU (our HRT) have P226/USP/G17 + MP7/HK416
Detectives have either an old S&W .38, either snub nose or 4" model, but they're in the process of switching to the G43. Sometimes on a raid they will have a P226 with an Uzi or MP7

pic related is one of said raids

Attached: garda detective.jpg (1071x710, 344K)

Back in highschool a police officer (their job was to make sure nothing happened in the school) told me they had a shotgun and an ar16 in the car

Glock 22s for PD and sheriff, FNS40 for state troopers.

My local PD is switching to the Glock 17, but I think most in the state will stick with the 22.

I work private security and I carry a Glock 17. If you see them carrying a Smith And Wesson sd9ve that's a good sign that they spend their money on the marryjaywannaz 60% of the time

It can take 20 rounds of 380 tho