Can you truly be Jow Forums if you don't include physical fitness as part of your being?

Can you truly be Jow Forums if you don't include physical fitness as part of your being?

Attached: yogagf2.webm (1200x675, 1013K)

They said the same thing about long bows most likely, and it’s bullshit. Weapons beat physical fitness EVERY time incel fucking bitch

Doing 12 ounces curl right now

Do kegels count?

Anything is better than nothing

Doesn't matter how much weapon you have if you can't go for a minute under combat without being gassed

Attached: yogagf3.webm (1080x1080, 883K)

I'd fitness the shit out of her.

I want a Korean gf now

Is bobs and vagene touch fitnesse?

I'd cross her 38th Parallel if you know what I'm sayin'.

Bro I'm all about fitness. Fitness penis in that chick!!!
I'll see myself out.

Being not fit is Jow Forums, so you can easily be Jow Forums by not being physically fit.

i wanna lick the sweat off her tummy until its clean and have her tell me im a good boy

Attached: 65436.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Just got back from doing triceps

But I'm at the gym right now, user. It's core night, my lower abs need a lot of work.

>tfw my girlfriend loves doing them with me inside to help increase her grip + strength

Attached: 1545813199423.gif (392x498, 1005K)

>move back to the States from Japan 8 months ago
>the yellow fever hasn't died yet
>mfw this thread

Attached: 1552491684642.png (399x509, 180K)

So... What's a good at home regimen for your fellow strelo/k/s?

Calisthenics and running

Bro, you should kill yourself. It will literally never go away now.

Being an out of shape larper is what being Jow Forums is
Being someone competent is another story

To be peak Jow Forums you must be fat as fuck and suffer from asthma.

I know exactly how you feel.
I hate to sound vulgar, but once you've tasted Japanese (maybe all Asians for that matter), you're always hungry for more.
Literally couldn't get enough of my two girlfriend's I had on Okinawa, both mainlanders, petite, beautiful black hair, and just fucking sublime in bed.
Unironically this or go back and marry one like I did.

Running, push ups, pull ups, and some curls.

My nigga. What is your doping routine? You on tren nigga?

I primarily do distance running ~20 miles a week. I live near sand dunes, which helps a lot.

Upper body I do a mix push ups, crunches, planks, and farmers walks. I generally only do strength training with light weights (< 50lbs), and do a lot of repetitions. I also do a lot of isometric exercises (holding weights for long periods), and stretching.

I do a few firearm specific exercises. My favorite is to take a ~20lb dumbbell, then hold it outstretched like it were a rifle, and just hold steady for like a minute. Then switch hands. Sometimes I'll do a "dynamic" version of this, where I breach doors with the dumbbell, and move it around a lot.

Another good exercise is take a heavy rifle, then just hold it with both arms fully outstretched. If your arms aren't burning you're not doing it long enough.

Attached: 17059286_1.jpg (1200x492, 49K)

Darebee has some good workouts. Just vary your workouts.

Attached: OneandOneWorkout.jpg (700x990, 120K)

Probably twelve ounces of pure American pbr.

Allright lads, Im going to nipland for all of July. How does a kissless virgin with with yellow fever get laid without resorting to prostitutes.

My dude. My gf's pussy is like a vice when she wants it to be. It's kind of weird and I don't really like it.

The realest talk. I've been in Korea for 8 months, and every time I get the chance to go into Seoul I've got a perma-boner from all the insectoid qts walking about. I get way more attention and looks than I ever do in the states, it's a real confidence booster
>tfw no plump Korean gf to pound
>tfw thicc hispanic gf is in the states, outside of pounding distance

Being fit is unironically not Jow Forums at all.

Cardio is more important

Attached: 1551204820195.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Absolutely.

And having both, beats your fat ass, any day of the week.

I'm sure she is in pounding distance of Chad and Tyrone tho.

I'm working on it

Nope.
Wouldn't go for a plastic Korean for my gf though. When I shoot a potential heir into them I want to know what I'm getting into.
God damn is she retarded or is the overworked-schedule sleep deprivation getting to her?
Ex could really grab onto me, to the point that I'm not sure if I'd be able to get out if she was holding me full force.
Been fucking a milf for a while now and while fisting her sloppy pussy is great, it's not the same as getting milked.

Same, it just comes so naturally I feel like I just can't stop even though I want to.

Attached: 1538363860251.jpg (246x232, 4K)

Sorry fren.

What's her name? I don't know if she's had plastic surgery done but I like her face. Nice body as well.

fudd/10

There's a reason vibrators and dildoes are also known as marital aids. Should have bought your gf a couple before you shipped out, maybe had one custom made so it's exactly like your penis, to remind her of the commitment she made.

Chad will knock you out with a right straight before you even try to draw.

fat fuck

>a real human bean holds this opinion
Being physically fit is an incel thing? lol wat
I want off this planet.

does going for a 5mi bike ride before I stuff my face with food and beer count??

you dont
you disgusting whore
hope you die soon

>found out I have a fractured L1
>only 21 years old
Is it ogre for Jow Forums activities? I got away with a mostly healed fracture and some back pain but I don't want to fuck up the spinal cord and then spend sixty years in a wheelchair. Compression fractures are a pretty common military injury (mostly from rucking iirc), anyone here had to get used to one and have tips?
Pic related

Attached: received_365265921002785.png (591x556, 247K)

>anyone here had to get used to one and have tips?

Depends on you as a person, but I'd say learn your limits, you might be 21 but your back isn't any-more and sometimes we forget that. I have a compression fracture and I'm only 29 (got it years ago) and sometimes I get a bit into work and forget my backs weaker. Usually after work means I'm sleeping on the kitchen floor again cos it's nice and flat and the pain pills make it comfy.

Know your limits user, don't give up, but the days of picking up 220lbs objects off the floor are long gone.

You must consider the deomgrapgics of Jow Forums

This is true i have a fractured l4 from sliding to a base in kickball when i was a kid. Working on strengthening the muscles in the lower back helped a lot as well as stretching

>Chad
You could be Chad too if you'd just focus your autism into being one. That's what I do and it fucking worked.

Hi user so ai was training to be an orthopedic before I moved into hospital administration so I can give you some (non-official) advice.

First, if that's your Xray that's one hell of a fracture. Now, unless it's pressing on your spinal column immediately it's not an issue for paralysis re: daily activity. That said you should talk to your doctor about a L1 spinal fusion surgery. You're not going to be wheelchair ridden but it's going to be a long recovery as they screw your vert back together.

See an ortho immediately!

Start consuming glucosamine and omega-3 supplements, as well as SLOWLY practicing yoga positions that focus on spinal decompression.
Worked wonders for me.

>no based BRAAAP or SNIFF poster
I hate this board

can’t see her brapper

Attached: 4E08CDAC-7A48-4AB6-8C92-4037E400A2E9.png (1023x991, 1.1M)

Long bows required incredible physical fitness to operate

>fitness
I'm fitness cock right inside that kooch.

Weapons beat physical fitness, sometimes.
However Weapons + physical fitness beat physical fitness MOST of the time.
The rest is luck and skill.

Holy fuck! Why am I so aroused from looking at this chick!?!

Attached: 1556333365122.jpg (707x767, 82K)

i havent being going to the gym but ive been hiking 10 miles every 2 days with 20lbs. Cardio is whats important for being Jow Forums not some juicehead who cant turn his head. everyone in world war 2 had spaghetti arms

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

who is that aryan godess

I dunno I was just on /s/

Try freeletics, you'll get fit as fuck

Two important factors:
Where in Japan will you be?
Are you tall or in shape?

Lol all the fatty cope in this thread.

>How does a kissless virgin with with yellow fever get laid without resorting to prostitutes.
Be in good shape, learn some nipspeak, and be in Tokyo, Kyoto, or Osaka. If you're not in good shape you've got a month. Good luck. Confidence. It's all about confidence.

Wrong. Nazis original success in WW2 was due to excellent physical conditioning. More stamina, more strength+speed = Quicker marches/movement + Less mistakes due to fatigue

calisthenics like burpees pull ups etc and running for cardio (i wouldn't really do biking because you need to get your legs used to the impact and movement if you are being realistic because you're not going to be on a bike constantly when SHTF)
if you were gonna focus on one thing i would focus primarily on cardio if you want to increase your chances of survival
i think people undervalue the ability to move and keep on moving

it ain't sexy but fitness blender and doyagawithme have free follow along videos. Even with just body weight they have a lot of videos aimed at whatever you are wanting to work on. A fitness blender level 4 HIIT is nothing to sneeze at.

If you're looking for a more planned book kind of thing, take a look at "Go the Distance: The British Paratrooper Fitness Guide" by Sam McGrath. Most sane and balanced military type exercise book I've run into.

>Quicker marches/movement + Less mistakes due to fatigue
Physical conditioning, in a bottle.

Attached: nssggiid3i211.jpg (750x489, 54K)

I would say this, if you are not fit, can't carry a 40lb pack 15 miles in a day, run at least a mile with aforementioned pack, and sprint at least a 50 yards, comfortably be able to lift your own body weight (pull ups, climbing obstacles), you will never be the Jow Forumsommando/Stalker of K myth, but really, none of what I listed is hard to do if you exercise even a little bit. I ran a 13 minute mile and a half last week after not doing cardio of any kind for almost two years outside of swimming last summer.

Doesn't matter, you should be fit anyway.

If you want the absolute simplest minimal bodyweight routine to start with: combine burpee + pushup + pullup:
>stand under pullup bar
>drop down to pushup position (1/2 of burpee)
>do pushup
>hop feet up and jump up high (2/2 of burpee)
>grab pullup bar and hang
>do full pullup
>drop down to feet again
That's one rep, repeat until failure and that's one set, do a few sets a workout and a few workouts a week and you'll become fitter over time.
Obviously at some point you'll need to progress to something else like lifting, this is just a starter.
You could also add weight to this to make it harder: if you're loaded buy a weight vest, if you're a cheap cunt just buy a length of chain and a carabiner to wear it across your chest.

Yeah, Ill be in Osaka the whole time.
Admittedly I'm a bit chubby, but I am 6'4'' so it kinda balances out I guess.
Also I do know a bit of nipspeak, not really enough to string coherent sentences together, but enough to understand some sentence context.

I'll piggyback on this. Buy the pullup bar. Even if you have to buy a doorjamb one for the new price. (You shouldn't they clutter thriftshops everywhere). Even if you have to buy new, buy one.

not this guy,but his advice is solid, in addendum to it, for lower body muscle I do sqauts while holding a 20lb ammo can full of greentips. as follows
>Stand with feet in line with shoulders, hold ammo can with both hands
>squat while holding the can at your waist
>stand, and lift can above your head, lower slowly
>repeat
I dub the exercise "prayer sqauts" as you honor the Jow Forumsube by lifting gunfood to the heavens.

as a sidenote, if you want to squat with weight, me being the frugal fuck that I am, I load my chest rig with plates and mags, and a backpack with a case of 2000 9mm in it so I end up sqautting about 60 pounds in addition to the lifting the can. I'm gettin big

I've been hitting the gym to get in shape after getting really fucking tired of being a fat fuck and getting nowhere.
Lost 50 lbs in 2.5 months so far.
I'm going to finish it, or die trying. Can't stand this fucking bullshit anymore

Attached: 1543702749346.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

Don't get demotivated once you hit that plateau, user. Other than that, just keep going, it's hard to keep at it, even after one sees results. The important part is to not let it get stagnant.

Thanks.
I've already prepared for the slow down. I''ve come too damn far to turn back now. I'm not going back to the way I was. I'd rather be fucking shot.

>He doesn't do stretches before going to the range
never gonna get an asian gf

Attached: 1558580194595.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

Yeah I'm still getting used to that idea, fucking sucks but there's nothing to be done about it
What sort of exercises did you do to strengthen the muscles user?
It's a pretty big fracture, yeah
Is it really worth going in for a spinal fusion though? From what I know, that vertebra basically isn't functioning any more but strengthening the muscles around it should support the spinal cord and torso in much the same way without risking spinal cord damage from a surgery. I might be wrong though

Martial arts is the Jow Forums way to Jow Forumsness

You should in to archery in addition to guns. It's good exercise and cheap target practice. Very comfy.

i generally only like titcow asians but this one is pretty nice

Attached: DyDFvuwUYAABkZb.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 253K)

you should really discuss this with a doctor rather than fucking yourself up and regretting it

Attached: 1558476106987.png (887x587, 886K)

Hell yes, just look at , he's the embodiment of Jow Forums, a lardass armchair operator who would instantly die when SHTF.

>weapons beat physical fitness
>proceeds to call op an incel for being physically fit
do your parents know you're an autistic neet yet?

>They said the same thing about long bows most likely,
Retard. English and Welsh longbowmen were very strong.

jesus get off your autistic asses and lift weights

>Cardio and Calisthenics are the most important
that wont matter if you can barely lift the rifle or carry any of your gear