How do you go from this

How do you go from this

Attached: Expectation.jpg (700x221, 16K)

to this?

Attached: 7.62x25AK.jpg (800x600, 102K)

To this?! Its a fucking aftermarket kit on a 45 year old rifle

Attached: Reality.jpg (1486x991, 71K)

to this?!

Attached: 1508040385094.png (500x717, 158K)

Oi Faggot, why do you need to ruin every thread?

Attached: F.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

some men just wanna watch da world burn

Attached: Unknow SKS-Mosin combination 2. Most likely an original Soviet prototype.jpg (1268x3495, 1.58M)

Oh no no no no no dear God what the fuck

Being poor

But that's awesome and I want one.

Am I having a stroke?

Love that charging handle tbqh. Charging handle can be on both side, seal up the gun but also removed the dust cover unlike the unecessary solution on the galil ace.

old ak-12 had a fuck ton of problems if i remember right

>the u.s can strap a new barrel length and free float rail on a m16 and call it cutting edge but russia can't do the same for the ak-74

Is this real?
Am I real?

Attached: 1467447223761.jpg (159x205, 14K)

>Its a fucking aftermarket kit on a 45 year old rifle

Doesn't that essentially describe all the changes made between the M16A2 and the modern M4A1 SOPMOD variants?

Making my thinker hurt

Attached: 1551142570808.png (1200x629, 1.2M)

are you fucking high or

he's right, just because you have a neo-con world view doesn't make russia's weapon improvements any worse than western ones

>the ak and ar are really only 8 years apart in development
>1949 vs 1957

Changes in the minutiae of the gas system that makes the M4 a functional carbine notwithstanding. You know exactly what I mean.

>Put rails and a new stock/handguard on it
>Call it a new rifle

The m16 was flawed and improved upon
The ak12 is chinese airsoft plastic parts on soviet era rifles

>aks can't have modernized components

we real babyboomer hours now senpai

>op wants to circlejerk in his worthless virginal shitpost thread
>based chad yeahposter comes and dabs on him to remind him hes second rate even in safe space sites like this
Because he's the hero Jow Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hate him, because he can take it

Rifle was always fine.

In reality all it would need is an updated rail system (but side mounting works for now), a thumb selector, and arguably an adjustable gas block. So really just the thumb selector, and maybe a way to seal the action. Some modernized AKs already have these.