GUYANA COLONIZATION PLAN

Hello frens,

Guyana has been sitting in relative peace for way too long. It’s time to give these stupid fucks the old heave ho, and by he old heave ho, I mean it’s time to colonize the shit out of them and sell their resources on the global market.

The reasons for why this is a good idea are blindingly obvious so I won’t insult you by trying to explain why it’s a good idea. You already know why it’s a good idea. Besides, it’s rude to ask questions you already know the answer to.

I’m thinking we take a covert mission upriver ahead of time and take the capital city from the beach and cut the country in half. Guyana has very limited military capability (fucking of course) so hopefully they are open to bribes or at least understand when they have been defeated.

Thoughts, Jow Forums?

Attached: 8A509028-F214-4C9C-BEE6-064F782A3D87.gif (992x1234, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’ll bring the flavor-aid :^)

I;'d rather colonize Namibia since its one of the most sparsely populated places on earth and therefore minimize my chances of having to interact with other people

It's part of the British commonwealth. Any overt action against them would likely cause them to request British assistance for defense, which the British would likely accept.

We already tried Africa once and it didn’t really work out too well. Even South Africa is in sorry state. Namibia is sparsely populated because the locals have no idea how to grow food using irrigation. Once you do that, you’ll have millions of people saying you stole the land from them.

I have chosen Guyana because it has easily exploitable ethnic differences and those ethnicities (Indian and African) are not native to the continent of South America and so have limited allegiance from their neighbors.

In pretty sure the UK doesn’t even have a blue water navy anymore. They would have to fly military personnel in by commercial airliner just like they did in the Falkland Islands campaign. We would capture the airfields in our opening move so it would be hard for them to achieve this.

Besides, we would simply do this operation completely undeclared and with no flags or insignias just like Russia did with Crimea. Little shadowy green men will suddenly control all the levels of government.

It will be glorious. All hail Jow Forumsuyana!

>I have chosen Guyana because it has easily exploitable ethnic differences and those ethnicities (Indian and African)
Wow it’s true. Plus the official language is English so you won’t have to learn anything new in order to scream at the natives

The only question is what it would take to hold the rivers/critical beaches

Pic related

Attached: 97C9DE0B-DB6E-4426-9D01-773D13758F1B.jpg (686x460, 107K)

And Brazil is going to let this happen why?

>pretty sure the UK doesn’t even have a blue water navy anymore
It does. They'd absolutely have no problems running a Falklands-style campaign against some random non-state actors attempting to take over the territory.

They don't get a say

I doubt the UK government is in a position to fight any kind of armed conflict. Besides, we would just fashion ourselves as anti-imperialist liberators and we’d get so many Facebook likes and retweets that the UK government would have to obey our will

Welp, the US would likely get a say.

Our plan is doomed because our leader has the mind of a middle schooler

Why is anybody asking Brazil? The point is to execute his so quickly that it’s over before it starts. We would immediately open up trade with Brazil and everything would resume as normal.

Please. You are mistaken. I have the mind of a highly educated and deeply bored white man in his late 20’s. This is the precise demographic of people who regularly shake the world.

Okay. I'm in. I'll bring my best men.

As long as we say we did it because we wanted to fight racism in rhetoric while giving big business access to resources for cheap, the US will act like it isn’t happening

Excellent. If you bring enough men to crew 4 small patrol boats and one large riverine transport, I will make you a Commander. You will be given huge swaths of land once we have forced a total surrender of the Guyanese government.

Anybody getting those 1890’s feels?

Attached: 71C31A30-C298-4625-838E-ACDB0A7689CF.jpg (480x360, 23K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident
Nah I'm good.

I know what I'll be colonizing..

Attached: Pageant-11.jpg (400x368, 137K)

All this can be yours fren

A very small incident in a very large country. You will be fine. If you’d prefer, we can bring you on as a colonial administrator so you’d remain in the capitol

Honestly though, I could really get on board with some sort of Jow Forums separatist movement.
As autistic as some of you fucks are, it has been done before by certain groups.
A new nation sired by a love of our base rights actually sounds worth while. especially considering that we see the erosion of these rights in other parts of the world and attempts to erode them in America.
Obviously it wouldn't be easy (nation building never is) but if people actually set sail for Guyana or Panama or any other godforsaken plot of land, I would drop everything and join.
But alas, this is nothing more than a pipe dream

Attached: 1557419441768.jpg (522x392, 41K)

Guyana and it's government are protected by 3rd Regiment of French Foreign Legion which is among the finest in jungle combat unit alongside with French GiGN unit. Want to fuck with the Legion and GiGN OP? Go ahead. Tells us how many tinest your anus have been teared up by grizzly French Legionnaire and GiGN operator.

Attached: 12aug-2016-3rei-guiana.jpg (1000x667, 152K)

The UK absolutely has more navy than Jow Forumsneckbeards can muster. It's also right next to fucking Venezuela.

Threads over. RIP

Depending on our numbers and the nation we might not even need a violent take over. Imagine a kabillion bubba kommandos buying property in Costa Rica and getting into govt positions and influence and reignite there Army.

I cant afford a plane ticket, can I still come somehow?

You’re thinking of French Guiana. This is Guyana. It’s nearby but very different.

Sounds like loser talk to me. The British are extremely weak right now. Something like this will go totally unnoticed. Even if noticed, it will likely not be responded to. The UK is in chaos.

This is the longer and more stable route but it’s also way less fun. We could execute your plan in Montana if we wanted to but that’s isnt nearly as fun of a weekend as deposing the Guyanese government in one swift movement and exploiting its resources with the boys

We’ll need engineers and medics. Can you build command post structures or maintain boat engines? We’ll need riflemen too. Any chance you can do that?

I have experience in rough framing, trim carpentry, and security. I'm an asset.

Not him but do you need any computer fags/extra cannon fodder?

You’re in. Your skills alone make you a noncommissioned officer. If you have management or architecture experience, we can give you a full commission as an officer

We will need at least a few. Any experience in telecommunications? We will need to communicate across several hundred miles while remaining off the grid

Did you hear that? I'm in boys.

Welcome to the team, bring your own rifle

Attached: 0CA5F0E8-406D-4D1E-B4DF-D1F41F450CFA.jpg (1018x576, 67K)

I have a small bit of experience in communications but im sure i could pick it up pretty quick
>bring your own rifle
Wouldnt that make logistics all kinds of fucked not having standard rifles and calibers

Everyone has an AR.

Attached: 11 - NRUeW0Y.jpg (2048x1536, 1.6M)

I mean i plan on getting one soon but at the moment my poorfag ass doesnt. Not to mention what about people bringing ar 10 or something of the like. Im just saying instead of saying bring ur own rifle maybe to have bring ur own ar or bring ur own gun in x caliber

Sounds like we’ve found our supply sergeant. Welcome fren

Their cities and traps will fall to our hands!

Attached: KayanaBattlePlan.png (992x1234, 573K)

I am a massage therapist and fetish artist. Can I come?

Cheif propagandist, the locals need to be brought in.
Farmers will also need to be a must. What resources does this nation have? There has to be some degree of something that can be exported, even if it is sweatshop labor. If anything, look to the South Koreans when you want to have lessons from going 2nd to 1st world, if that is a priority.

Kek/10

This country seems kind of too big to take over. Logistics and planning is going to above our skill level, and we don't have the man power this scale. Shouldn't we be looking at another smaller nation?

This might be a joke, but the south will the most difficult though taking Georgetown which is on the coast will pretty much victory solidified.

Jonestown 2.0?

We’re entirely counting on taking the capital city in one movement. Should be be too hard as it is cornered by its location and very exposed. The rest of the country is navigable by waterways

That’s why I had a similar plan but with Nauru.
>tiny island of 11k dumb pineapple niggers
>no guns
>no armed forces
>police aren’t even armed as far as I can tell
>Australia officially in charge of their national defense but they might be so impressed with the irl shit post they sit back and do nothing

Just need some anons with a few good boats and some supplies for the trip

There’s a major difference between seafaring vessels and riverine craft. The former are more expensive than the latter. If we based the operation on blue or green water naval craft we render ourselves vulnerable to aircraft or cruisers. Our best bet is to push inland as soon as possible to acquire tree cover and hedge risk of air assault.

Landing craft or riverine craft should do the trick here. What is your take?

Are we talking about Nauru or Guyana? Either way, I don’t know much about sailing, but I do know saltwater is harder on boats than fresh, but would it be totally infeasible to drive some normal speedboats or whatever across the ocean? They don’t have to work again after that.

im on board, im a mechanic so I can fix your shit. none of those silly Jow Forums people allowed though, we need a peaceful country..

We will need propagandists, writers, eugenicists, and Apache/AC130/drone fodder so Jow Forums can come too

>eugenicists
I don't think that's a job description anymore.

Once they hit a patch of rough seas, shallow draft freshwater boats will get wrecked m8. Here’s what I think we do:

Get a very large almost barge like ship. We can load it up with men and gear and freshwater patrol boats loaded onto trailers. We can disguise ourselves as some kind of boating regatta on a group trip, or even a film shoot so we have a way to conceal vast amounts of electronics. Then, we unload at the port at Georgetown and cruise upriver to strategic points to create a chokehold. Once in position, we move on the capital and hopefully take it one swoop

It is on this trip

Would you prefer a landing ship to offload vehicles?

God no, no Jim Jones shit this time

Guyana belongs to France you dimwit

>sell their resources on the global market
nigger thats why these countries are shitty in the first place