Soviets actually got Bazookas?!

Attached: dayosh-granatomyot-dlya-stalina-vrednye-sovety-popadantsa-09-768x575.jpg (768x575, 31K)

they got Bazookas. they got Thompsons. they got M4 Shermans. and they got OP's bitch on they dicks.

Yeah, they did. And they probably still do lol

They probably got [spoiler]a metal gear too[/spoiler]

Yeah.

Soviets were very careful to not show Lend-Lease products on their propaganda. I guess this one slipped by them.

Attached: 1507228315424.jpg (931x524, 49K)

Turns out it’s surprisingly easy to hide a 200’ tall robot in Afghanistan.

Lend lease, nigglet.
They also got super bazookas but only the explodey bit

>what is lend-lease?

>he doesn't know abut lend lease
U.S. manufacturing won the war.

Attached: 1534259901412.png (1557x395, 515K)

That and strategic bombing

That too, although I would argue strategic bombing was far more critical in the Pacific theatre. Specifically the attacks on Japanese manufacturing and their merchant fleet. I count the attacks on the merchant fleet as strategic because lol Japan is an island and that is how they obtained resources.

>Strategic bombing
Against Japan but it didn't do much against Germany.

Yes, the germans started moving their factories underground because of the logistical advantages of building closer to the earth's core.

Attached: WWII_04.jpg (800x660, 352K)

It's been proven by after action reports and post war data collecting that bombing didn't do much to stop the german war machine. The biggest issue the germans had was a lack of oil and the air bombing campaign against their source of oil was a terrible flop with minimum effect on the oil production and large casualties for the allies.

>strategic bombing

Definitely not.

US industry + Soviet death waves won the war.

It's amazing that they were assembling jet aircraft in caves and forests until the end of the war, the logistics and supply needed for that are so impressive.

And in today’s episode, user discovers that spoilers don’t work on Jow Forums.

A weapon to surpass metal gear

American industry, Soviet hordes, British bombing and German Autism won the allies the war.