Why did he take down his remove kebab patch? Is he secretly a lib or something?

Why did he take down his remove kebab patch? Is he secretly a lib or something?

Attached: 6BB26438-752E-4AEC-B0D7-C50F18B22CED.jpg (2470x1404, 561K)

He changes his decor up pretty regularly. However, in this case, I'm sure he did it just to make you mad.

eh, with the New Zealand boogaloo, I had seen it coming

Steve is secretly Muslim terrorist. Or course he'll removed it after successful Christchurch cleansing operation by Christian Knight Saint Tarrant. Idiot OP still doesn't see the light.

>remove kebab patch and nz army roundel (top shelf) in same image
confirmed for Manchurian candidate

Probably doesn't wanna be confused for a Jow Forums autist after new Zealand attacks or more likely he just moved some stuff around

>He changes his decor up pretty regularly.
No he does not. He's a massive cuck. Probably afraid of being demonetized.
Fuck him.

>Normal people want to be associated with white nationalist terrorism.

Go back to plebbit little guy

Attached: 1531540738314.png (533x622, 26K)

Go fuck yourself nigger. Post white skin now.

Oh god, y'all aren't doing the same retarded shit you did with Ian, are you? Fuck off.

you seem pretty mad over some e-celeb not having a meme patch from a Balkan warfare discussion bulletin board in the shot for a video

Ians an actual nigger loving cucked commie, steve is just a based guy in general.

>lib
Why do you keep using that term to describe illiberal behavior like self censorship?

>remove kebab is a great reference except when someone removes kebab again

Attached: 1504760461290.jpg (640x853, 63K)

>Youtuber whose primary source of income come from eating food on camera
>"Reee why isn't he taking a stand for the white ethnostate? Fucking cuck!"
Distancing yourself from all that shit is the smart move, same reason Ian did it.

Get fucked, nigger.

You're an anti-gun jew.

my favorite kind of genocide is the kind that happens somewhere else.

>the same Jow Forumstist who spammed the Ian threads has a new obsession
Jesus fucking christ, they should've kept eugenics around to deal with autistic neckbeards like you.

Attached: armondhwite.jpg (550x325, 32K)

Fuck Ian, the only ancient biscuits he eats, are out of Karl's ass.

Now this here is a true faggot whose thirst for cum cannot be quenched!

The thing that bothers me is that this shit works. I guarantee some retards will be parroting OP on every Steve thread for years to come.

>any form of media makes dumb retards dumber and smart men smarter

Attached: no shit sherlock.jpg (1300x650, 83K)

No, it by and large doesn't. I only post Ian stuff because it annoys his rabid fans. If people start to genuinely believe it well that's funny, but at the end of the day its just to get a rise out of the serial masturbators who spam cringey "muh gun jesus" shit.

>Jow Forumstist
Did you not bother to read my criticism of the term liberal for pussies who retract jokes or apologize for them because feelings?

>I only post Ian stuff because it annoys his rabid fans
That's the point, though. People will keep posting objectively incorrect disinformation because it gets a rise out of most reasonable people, not because they believe it. It makes any actual discussion on those topics impossible due to all the shitposting.

>i pretend to be a retard on a serial masturbation board

Attached: tellmemore.jpg (279x181, 10K)

generally only Jow Forumsfags care about meaningless shit like that.
ironic shitposting is still shitposting, pretending to be retarded isn't any different from actually being retarded, and will only increase the number of retards on Jow Forums. lord knows we already have far too many dumb faggots posting.

Reminder that this is what a divide and conquer shill looks like

To avoid controversy so the media doesn’t ree and rape his ass obviously assuming some one is a lib because they are protecting their livelihood is just ignorant

It's on the top right you fucking retard

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
He just moved it

Attached: Capture.jpg (137x194, 5K)

Yep, you're right.
/thread

But if everyone involved recognizes it all as false, its a non issue. You could just carry on the discussion and not respond, but aspies cant resist defending the honor of their idol no matter how outrageous and demonstrably false the claims are; and that will always be their downfall. Like the guy who unironically asked me for proof that Ian guest starred in an Isis execution video, then acted triumphant that I had no source. Of course I didn't have a source you fucking moron, its embarrassing that you'd even entertain the idea.

>Trying to turn us away from a man as pure and wholesome as Steve
Character assassin nigger so suck start a 10 gauge.

Attached: 1499119083685.png (680x843, 402K)

>He changes his decor up pretty regularly
hahaha... what an obvious lie. Look at the OP's pic. Count the differences you fucking cuck.
Clearly, he only took down the REMOVE KEBAB patch because he might offend muslims.

Jesus fucking christ
kill yourselves, twice

>I like being autistic so people will correct me
I'm sorry for your parents

>B8ing pedants is autism
literally not something autists are capable of

if he kept that patch the white race would be saved

guaranteed replies: the thread

Attached: download.png (246x205, 12K)

I really really really hope OP made this thread as bait because if not untermensch such as yourself need to be gas'd and turned into crispy carbon

>my hobby is making up lies on the internet
sounds pretty autistic to me desu senpai

Just a timewaster I do when riding the subway to work, not like its a major time investment. Besides, its just for (you)s, which is ultimately the point of all social media.

How long until Demoranch and Hickock45 get attacked?

Attached: 1548007515184.jpg (3000x2000, 1.74M)

Hickock failed the purity test on bump-stocks in the eyes of many, which I can sorta agree with, but it's not like it detracts from his videos. I can't imagine people going after Demoranch over anything but jealousy for Matt's awesome life.

>Hickock45 get attacked?
How new are you? People were posting he was a draft dodging wifebeater back in 2011.

>being incorrect or dishonest doesn't matter when the argument is off-topic
The aggressor picks the engagement, little else you can do about that

Is jerking off to his preteen daughter an act of jealousy?

>hickok45
>draft dodging wifebeater
[desire to know more intensifies]

>[desire to know more intensifies]
Nothing to know, people just made a bunch of completely baseless claims to try to turn Jow Forums against him because divide and conquer has been a tactic since forever.

I saw Hickok45 at Bud's Gun Shop yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Federal ammo boxes in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the boxes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each box and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Seems to be a trend.

Eating a 1998 mre right now in honor of Steve.

Attached: D2997000-AB4A-4F5F-91E5-AD8297414DEA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

>muh divide and conquer!
And this is the fun of it, because no matter the year there will always a bunch of histrionic fags on Jow Forums that insist the sky is falling and that any mundane shitpost about their favorite e celeb is some kind of leftist deepstate 24hr op.

Yeah.

>leftist deepstate 24hr op
That's Jow Forums's MO
>favorite e celeb
That's reddit's

Its literally on the top shelf you fucking autist. He moved it up and to the right

Probably Tarrant

Not spoiled but probably was never very good: chicken and salsa.

Attached: 65BD3603-B6B1-4E39-992F-0F8554A92156.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Maybe instead you could just leave well enough alone and let people enjoy what they enjoy in peace rather than be a shitbag about it.

Did steve ever serve? I find it interesting he has a map of Okinawa of all things featured so prominently.

Nice

lol

hmmm I wonder who can be behind this thread?

Attached: character assasination.jpg (1335x291, 102K)

I wish posting this worked but no one here cares anymore.

Paul Harrel's shooting of a dude trying to run his wife over, using an AR rifle, is fucking awesome.

Looks the same going in as it does out

X-filesTheme.mp3

he's a cuck and voted for bernie

>disliking a nigger loving cuckold antifa faggot means im a kike
why are all forgotttencuck fans such delusional retards? can your tranny brain really not grasp that not everyone likes your autistic e-idol?

>if i say cuck i win
Why does every black furred whiteoid believe this

Attached: 7AF56430-7AE2-4494-99B5-FF7EE082C206.jpg (378x449, 20K)

Steve has barely anything to do with firearms, Lindybeige would be a likelier target. Also, we have always challenged each other and kept one another in check, otherwise we would lack the anarchy that distinguishes us from reddit

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Lindybeige would be a likelier target
How, absolutely everyone on Jow Forums thinks Lindybeige is a complete retard after the whole "spandau" fiasco

>everyone on Jow Forums thinks Lindybeige is a complete retard
That's because he is.

Steve is still associated with miltaria at large. The thing is literally nothing has happened outside of a patch being removed, and we have people accusing him of being a leftist cuck. This just blatantly reeks of political motivations. While the image I posted is using the idea of only the left doing this, this is also a tactic used by the far right in an attempt to force people to start finding new people more "consistent" with a certain ideology.

Steve literally only moved a patch to a different part of his shelf and we already have people saying he voted for bernie and everything else. The only explanation is a bunch of politically motivated faggots attempting to push their own ideology.

Yet no claims of discord tranny conspiracies

>being removed
moved, still in view

Yeah, meant to say moved. I even said so in the second paragraph, just my shitty writing ability.

That's because most of the complaints parroted about Lindy are legitimate, as opposed to blatant misinformation.

At the end of the day, even if Jow Forums is torn apart by the perpetual argument about where the threat to the Second Amendment is, disarming 80 million people with a military and police force a fraction of that size will fail. Feels good

For this generation, maybe. The thing is leftists play the long con on many things, including both legislation and cultural shifts. The current generations may hold onto their "assault weapons" even after they are illegal, but the leftists won't care because they know that after the current owners start getting older and dying off, that means the new generation will never have assault weapons because they were never legally allowed to buy them, and will probably turn in whatever illegal weapon they inherited. In much the same way they will attempt to destroy communities, especially online communities. The current generation may stay redpilled even after what gave them those ideas have been destroyed, but without online and real world communities to red pill and promote certain ideologies, the newer generations growing up never experiencing them will never be influenced into them.

Never take one step back or think even if it happens it's ok, because you'll still refuse to give up your guns or your ideas. It's much bigger than your guns or your ideas, it's the guns that people not even born yet will never be allowed to possess, or the ideas that they will never even be presented to as anything other than history. Just look at the NFA and the hughes amendment now. Pretty much the entirety of the modern US populace has accepted that automatic weapons are illegal to own. Most citizens will be surprised that any automatic weapon is legal to possess to begin with. And this law only passed 33 years ago.

people talk shit about ian like karl isn't his best freind or some shit???? also how has the "far right" gotten so goddamn cringe now? is it children? i bet it's children....

>I saw a screenshot on Jow Forums so it must be true!

fuck you you nigger ass bitch I bet you suck off niggers for their for their purple flavored nigger cum and their copper coated nigger pennies I hope you drown in watermelon nigger flavored cornbread like the monkey nigger felatio enthusiast you are. you are such a monkey nigger coon nigger chimp that has had its brains infested with syphylis that you, yourself have devolved through the microchimera osmosis of DNA through nigger semen that your nose is now a flat set of nostrils that sniff the everpresent sent of kosher posher chemical in your coontown pavement ape jungle you call your town.

>Is he secretly a lib or something?
>Displays State of Jefferson symbol
Don't remember State of Jefferson concept existing as a left liberal fantasy.

Probably didn't wanna get his shit shoa'd

Demo would be almost impossible to slander successfully. Dudes as wholesome, normie and child friendly as it gets. He's a veterinarian too

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Attached: 59383F92-1C3D-4B3F-9239-31FCF2E40FEF.jpg (1242x1874, 443K)

Nah, Jefferson statehood advocates are considered leftists now because they haven’t decided to deny the holocaust in their proposed state constitution. Fucking liberals.

Why the fuck would that information be public? That’s kinda terrifying.

Attached: 1469653743729.png (1066x838, 670K)

I really dont think anyone really faults Harrell for shooting. Karl is a Satanist though

Yes
So definitely; yes.

Eceleb worship is cancer and Ian is a shit

People in Jefferson want to separate from leftist Cali, and are Republican by a large majority. How fucking dumb are you?

F@vk off pol retard Steve can do whatever he wants

you sound like an insufferable cunt. go fuck yourself

Attached: 1557929814509.jpg (168x204, 5K)

>all this obvious COPE
It's okay guys, Steve is just a fucking faggot that's all. He's not your hero, this means nothing. So what if some cunt who eats mres turns out to be a pussy

>impossible
you sweet summer child. leftists will slander anyone. have you seen the way they devour their own?