Nunchucks

Nunchucks are now legal to own in New York, where the fuck do I get me a good pair?
Price isn’t an issue, I would rather have a sturdy pair that can defend me against dog or worse attacks

Attached: 00E615C6-54D5-4CB4-AE64-DAE095290342.png (225x225, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

h3dsolutions.com/magchuks/magchuks-glock-33rd
vcdefense.com/glock-gen-3-17-34-19-26-9mm-10-33-magazine-ca-legal/
youtu.be/SvAnYfXM7Co
shushinkobudo.com/nunchaku.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i will pray for you

Because why exactly?
I already work with pit bulls, I’ve been attacked plenty of times
Once you understand the mechanics of a dog attack, it’s really easy to stop them, I would rather not have to constantly throw my arm into danger late into my life, and carrying around a large stick or anything of the sort won’t cut it
It fits my needs, and it works for the role, what’s the problem?

A flail really isn't good for self defense.
Better to get an expandable baton. Get a good one, not some mall ninja shit.

Because unless you have done a fair bit of training with them you are just going to smack the shit out of yourself like a one man Jewish Comedian Trio of the black and white Film days.

tie two guns together

>Because why exactly?
>I work with pit bulls
>Once you understand
Maybe because OP doesnt work with pit bulls so he doesnt fucking understand?

Nunchucks are great if you now how to use you can break someone's skull in one hit.

>against dog
Aren't knoifes better for that?

>swing nunchuck at dog
>dog bites it
>now playing tug of war with dog
>other dogs arrive and rape you to death

Nunchucks where illgle in new york? The fuck?

>hand nunchuk to other dog
>dogs now playing tug with each other
>quietly disappear

h3dsolutions.com/magchuks/magchuks-glock-33rd
>Turn your 33rd glock magazines into working nunchuks with these MagChuk adapters.

>New York
oof. Does anyone make 7/33s?

I can do that with a bat, too, only without swinging my arms around wildly like a dumb faggot, first.

>Nunchucks are now legal to own in New York

But for what purpose?

Attached: 1557000990173.jpg (678x1024, 58K)

Lots of Asian weapons are banned all across America because all forms of weapon control are about disempowering the poor, and a good dose of racism makes it easier to do.

I have a solution to this problem

Attached: 1.jpg (1240x698, 386K)

I find it funny that nunchucks were illegal to begin with, as if you could somehow stop people from connecting two short poles with string, but I find it hilarious that it was somebody's priority to make sure nunchucks were legalized today. Nunchuck legislation was actually a big concern for someone in 2019.

I'm not sure how well nunchuks defend against wild negroes. Have you considered a beretta 92fs?

Topkek

You know how many dipshits watch action and king fu movies then take them seriously? Now imagine those people being voted into political office. Welcome to liberal east coast states. The rules are made up and the votes don't matter.

This. Stilettos, brass knuckles, and balisongs are banned in several states for this exact reason. Thanks boomers.

SHALL

I wouldn't personally recommend them for self defense but a friend got a pair from shushin kobudo and they are absolutely fantastic, quality wise. You can get them customized for length and I believe thickness as well to make sure they're exactly what you want.

BE

You think that' the people who watch kung fu movies? Well ain't that cute. What actually happened was that assorted "troubled youths" watched those movies. They then let themselves be somewhat inspired by them (as they are indeed stupid enough to take that shit as serious as they are physiologically capable of) as they went about doing what such youth tends to do, ie no good. Laws are then written to be a bother for the little fucks as they do that, for example by making sure the cops can confiscate their weapons and arrest them for having them, with the politician-kung fu movie interaction being limited to at most looking at the back of the VHS box.

Turn 360 degrees
Walk the dinosaur

all the cool ninja and martial arts stuff banned because of howling jew soccer moms. glad its turning around. give me my blow guns and ninja stars soon.

have sex

infringed

Attached: bruce lee arizona.jpg (876x602, 156K)

>traditional nunchaku
I suggest that, you can easily make some if you can drill a few holes.

Attached: Nunchucks, Nunchakus how to make them_ WEAPON NOT A TOY!.gif (437x620, 50K)

cont
More detail, they are really simple.

Attached: 12_ zebrawood Traditional Octagon Nunchaku - Nunchaku made in USA.jpg (500x500, 171K)

Hammers must be even greater then because even without knowing what you're doing, you can break somebody's skull in one hit.

I thought NANUCHAKU *GONG* were just training tools deliberately designed to injure the user to teach discipline.

Yes mostly and also no, they are another easily made weapon. A spear is easier to make but harder to conceal. All the movie movie spinning and twirling is the bullshit part but there are more effective weapons, a small club or blackjack would probably be more effective for op. Maybe a hiking pole/walking stick/cane with a metal tip.

Kekd

they can have 10 rounders
they just pass a nunchuck law? they are king of stupid weapons except you can store some energy in the spin, still probably better to just wear steel toe boots and practice kicking.

vcdefense.com/glock-gen-3-17-34-19-26-9mm-10-33-magazine-ca-legal/

Juggler here.
Can nunchucks be used in the art of juggling?

Attached: 20190207_232332.jpg (1449x1932, 465K)

Ur a faggot looking for an excuse to buy nunchucks. Pepper spray is infinitely more effective against dogs or “worse”

>you have to be Bruce Lee to use a nunchuck

Look at this bumbling retard and laugh. You fell for the (((Asian mysticism))) meme. All nunchucks are, are FLAILS... YES THAT'S IT. Just a simple flail. Peasants in Europe have used very similar weapons. It's only when one tries to get fancy being a strip mall kung fu ninja and trying to copy Bruce Lee that they smack themselves. Flails are some of the easiest and some of the most effective weapons to use. Swing away.

You look like an ape

It's really not juggling if the balls are in a bag. It's fondling.

It's not gay until balls touch

Try these

Attached: 1556318040443.jpg (750x538, 58K)

Bat is horrible for self defense or even attacking someone. They're fucking slow, big, unwieldy, and take forever to swing. They're made for hitting baseballs, not for hitting people. Which is why throughout history you almost NEVER see people make a bat like weapon for combat.

Just what I was looking for, thanks user

I'm not sure if you'd want to juggle them but there are definitely people out there who use nunchucks for performance art.

youtu.be/SvAnYfXM7Co

lol, get load of this guy. It's literally a fucking club. People have been clubbing eachother to death for years.

Even japs loved clubs

Attached: Nanhoku-cho_period_samurai_from__Military_Costumes_in_Old_Japan_,_1893 (1).jpg (342x950, 75K)

They are just big chopsticks tied together. In fact, all weapons morphed from kitchenware.

Maybe it's the opposite and we have used to eat with weapons?

Yeah, I use rifles in the kitchen all the time.

Nunchucks offer absolutely no advantage over an expandable baton, none. The only reason they exist as "weapons" is because they were tools that could double as a weapon, like a hammer, like someone else pointed out.

To the second poster - you have never used nunchucks - go ahead, hit something hard with it - it will bounce right back at your face.

Poster one - except they won't if he follows through, which, of course leaves you open in a different way.

Weapon bans are just cheap political tactics here. Ostensibly it was out of the concern that gangs would use them

Except for the fact that bats make terrible clubs as opposed to other designs built from the ground up to be ACTUAL clubs against human beings.

>this wooden/metal object with its weight primarily at the end of the weapon to maximize force delivered on impact is a terrible design for a club

Ok, retard

> he doesn't know about that nugget pistol chucks
Never going to make it

The Indians used every part of the nunchaku

That's... what that is, tho

It’s because Asian weapons look cool and anything that looks cool gets banned by faggots.

old and busted: nugchucks
new hotness: nunchARcks

Attached: ar_chucks.jpg (2048x2048, 162K)

>nunchucks offer no advantage over a collapsible baton
Yeah, except one big one. I can carry my nunchucks around the city, if I tried the same with a collapsible baton I would likely be killed on the spot
How about you do a little research into the draconian laws enforced upon us New Yorkers, I’ll wait
We have access to no self defense items at all. None. Pepper spray? Illegal Tasers? Illegal. Barons both concealed and open? Illegal
I wouldn’t be asking something like this if I didn’t have any other choice, and honestly aside from carrying a baseball bat around and looking like a Dominican, I don’t have any options

Wait, is this thing legally a firearm and not an sbr in the same way the Shockwave is? Where do I buy one?

>Nunchucks where illgle in new york?
Everything is illegal in New York.
New York sucks.

No, that is a pistol.

Fightlite SCR lower, or the Fightlite Raider pistol.

>I can carry my nunchucks around the city,
Can you?
I thought this was just to make it so that martial artists don't get fucked by the law while traveling to and from meets. I'm pretty sure you still can't carry them with the intent of using them as a weapon, but then again I have no idea. It just seems VERY out of character for this shithole.

t. kike

Attached: staten island conservatives.png (750x562, 541K)

>The case then made its way through the court system, finally coming before Judge Chen. The Nassau County district attorney’s office tried to argue that “the dangerous potential of nunchucks is almost universally recognized” and thus not protected by the Second Amendment.

But Judge Chen said that she did not see any evidence of that, noting that the weapons were used most often in self-defense.

“The centuries-old history of nunchaku being used as defensive weapons strongly suggests their possession, like the possession of firearms, is at the core of the Second Amendment,” Judge Chen wrote.
>In her ruling, Judge Chen went further than Mr. Maloney had sought, striking down the entire ban on the weapon, as well as a related law preventing nunchucks from being manufactured or transported in New York.

“The court,” Mr. Maloney said, “gave me a great deal more relief than I asked for.”

“I guess I could carry them on the street tomorrow,” he said. “Not really my plan, but you know, that’s the result of the decision.”

Yes, yes I can.

shushinkobudo.com/nunchaku.html

For wood ones