Kalashnikov's 7.62x54R Tigr for 1200$ y/n?

Kalashnikov's 7.62x54R Tigr for 1200$ y/n?

Attached: 1558587653559m.jpg (1024x351, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kalashnikov.com/en/product/firearms/civilian/tiger-05.html
ak.kalashnikovgroup.ru/card/tigr_7-62kh54r_isp-05
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tigr sporter? Fuck no, actual SVD like pictured hell yes.

Yes
Ur gay

It's a 7.62x54R 10 rnd 620 mm tigr what's wrong with it

Attached: 1543484663717.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Tigr sporters are gay as fuck like you.

Would be nice for $1200. Would never ever happen though. Even if they manage to bring them here and could sell them for that price why would they? The last batch of PSLs were $2K+ and sold out. Why would a SVD ever sell for less?

Attached: christmas time.png (750x500, 538K)

No, make it in 7.62NATO

Nigger caliber

>Make a Russian weapon in gayto caliber
No.

IS is online or an in person deal?
Post link?

Online from Kalashnikov site dingos

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-092831_1.png (1005x1789, 1.34M)

You know America is basically the only country that cant get new SVD pattern Tigrs, right? You're the only ones who obsess over muh barrel length, muh adjustable gas system, muh muzzle break. For everyone else, that's standard.

fucking boomers and their unlimited disposable income

they are the reason we have
>800$ wasrs
>300$ mosins
>500$ sks carbines
>1200$ k98's
>2500$ sgl saigas
>1500$ slr-104 / 107s
>2.3k psl (that boomers are too retarded to know are not dragunovs )

I've never seen someone under 50 that bought this batch of psl's it's always old fuckers posting about them

Not only is he retarded for caring about those details, but hes also wrong. Because currently the "civilian" Tigr has the same barrel length, flash hider and adjustable gas regulator as the SVD.

Here is the proofs: kalashnikov.com/en/product/firearms/civilian/tiger-05.html

Prices on Russian site: ak.kalashnikovgroup.ru/card/tigr_7-62kh54r_isp-05

Fuck yes OP, du it, buy it now.

Attached: 1551745791507.jpg (586x586, 76K)

I can’t read russian but does it say on the website that it has the same adjustable gas system?

This Tigr version also seems to be missing the bayonet lug but that’s probably an acceptable tradeoff for saving several thousand dollars.

It doesn't specify it in the text, but you can see the little lips for turning the regulator with a shell casing in the pic. Also, i remember a reviewer saying it is now included. Furthermore, it was always a drop in part on the older models so no one really understands why they ever omitted it in the first place as it basically saved no money. Those initial imports had the iron sights marked to 300m only, instead of the original 1200. The text specifies that they are now marked up to 1200m like the original rifle. Bayonet lug is still omitted, but who cares about that, not like you will stick shit with a pencil neck barrel that you expect to be accurate.

They will resell it for 4k so its not a bad deal. That's like 3 months of social security checks. .

Yes the bayonet lug is apparently the only thing that separates SVD tiger and real SVD apart

Also no adjustable gas system and slightly thinner and shorter barrel.

You're thinking about wrong TIGERS

So let me get this straight. A normal Nagant is roughly $300-400 depending on what you can get your hands on to right?
A bolt action 7.62x54r

ANNNNDDDD for $1200 you are paying for the ability to not have to cycle the gun yourself or take your eyes off of the target? For what benefit? I mean the 54r isn't better then the nato equivalent anyways so you're better off using that money for a nato semi anyways.

Can i ask you a question?
ARE
YOU
FUCKING
RETARDED?

I have sex so no

>Having SKSes near you
Must be nice.

What country are you from?

So do dumb niggers and your retarded parents. Hardly an achievement.

>MUH NUGGET IS JUST AS GOOD
Prius uses gasoline just like formula 1 cars, why are formula 1 cars so expensive?

Attached: 1557419826257.jpg (360x345, 20K)

Russia

F1 cars use pure eth or methanol