Gun store sold me a mag over legal capacity in my state, what do I do?

Got a new 22 rifle a few days ago to shoot for fun over the summer, and one of the 2 mags that the gun shop sold me goes up to 25 rounds when the legal limit is 15. I even asked the guy at the counter if it was limited to make sure, and he said yeah. What do I do with the mag? don't want to get into any legal trouble or other horseshit over a gun thats just a range toy for me.
- I'd really appreciate any actual advice, I get that its probably a pussy thing to be worried over this but idk what to do here.

Attached: fuckinrheeeee.jpg (201x188, 5K)

Have fun and don't let the cops see

Turn it in to the local constable at once

They did that because they don't work.

Attached: BX-25.webm (740x416, 2.89M)

If it really bothers you, smash it and take a picture of it for proof of destruction. I bet this isn't some kind of weird sting operation though

Take it as a blessing you retard dont comply

u can send them to me, I wouldn't want you feeling naughty

Cashier is probably local LE undercover.

Go on a boating trip during a stormy day, then move out of state.

PUT IT BACK

Attached: 1540912919714.jpg (432x648, 30K)

>he doesn't know about the 22 case mod

Report him immediately otherwise you'll be in trouble too

Go boating

you're fucked, their monitoring your IP now. Enjoy the gulag.

Colorado? No sheriffs actually care about enforcing the ban and at the last gun show a friend visited there was a 100 round drum for ARs available if you want context. Also there's no way for anyone to check when you acquired the magazines before the ban unless you paid by card but read again: no sheriffs actually care about the mag ban, only major store chains care to comply.

Load them with rounds, shoot

shove it up your ass and then smash it with a hammer

If you live here in Colorado, first thing I want you to do is to get the fuck out of my state for being such a pussy. Second, it's legal to own whatever mags you want

Just smash it, if you have to get ancy about an extra 10 rounds then you dont need it. Smash and take a pic for when the ATF shows up.

Faggot

Who gives a fuck? Keep it and vote Republican in the future.

>No sheriffs care
You do realize that Denver has had an Assault Weapons Ban for years now, right? Of course you don't because you don't know the first thing about Colorado. You're just some idiot Alabaman who thinks he knows enough to comment on any other state than Alabammy.

What's your point

Attached: IMG_20181231_145514.jpg (1512x2016, 942K)

Attached: Qaraau-T0ADrM3KYTgI7c7IRj0G_gWDlVoVywNaAScs.gif (497x260, 703K)

You're a stupid fuck.

Clearly not, I own normal mags and an AR in Denver.

>Cuckarado weed farmer talking shit about Alabama
lmao
Alabama>Colorado

What does that prove exactly? seems like that play would be gone the second you had even 1 round loaded.
>spoiler: I'm not an engineer

>that tote

Goddamn why are those so good? I cant get any cheapie totes anymore. It has to be those guys. They are just so good.

Jesus you’re a cuck

You gigantic faggot, STFU about it and you'll be fine.

Stiff buttresses and good reinforcement. They're badass

This
Don't be a libtard fag OP

Sick burn. You shouldn't be proud of that.

Take them apart and I bet you'll find RFID trackers in the base. Ruger and the BATF are working stings across the country and it looks like you found one. Did it ever cross your mind why that "guy at the counter" was so nice and you've never noticed him before? At this point they know, so your best bet is to turn your self in.

>what do I do
shut the fuck up about it

Only load 15 if you’re taking it to a range if you’re worried about it. Don’t be a libshit, its fine.

Can't you simply drill a hole and put a rivet in it to make it compliant?

Imagine being proud of being from or knowing anything about fucking COLORADO. LMAOOOOOOOO

Can you simply kill yourself?

The feds are already on their way

Based & totepilled

Keep your mouth shut and if you don't want them throw them away.

Colorado used to be based until the Californian started to move in

throw it out if youre going to be such a faggot about it

Based.

I hope you didn't pay with plastic.

pussy bitch

And California used to be based until the federal government changed immigration laws. Balls in your court again bucko

That's why you put a .22 short shell inside and a piece of duct tape across the back of the magazine body

KYS cucks

Attached: 1500152430818.jpg (600x448, 110K)

Oy mate, you betta turn that high-capacity assault clip in before ya shoot up a beloved mosque now willya?

Attached: download (3).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Why did you buy firewood? Sure it's snowy, but it's not that hard to get a fire going with just what I can see in the picture.

Move to a different state.

Hey Kit Kat.

well most of that wood in that fire is what's left after there was a huge forest fire ~15 years ago and the trees in the area are all either too young or just rotted remnant.

henlo

hes right though, no one gives a shit about that retarded law, cali transplant shitholes like denver and boulder dont count.
t. Lives in Colorado

you sure your mag ban counts for rimfire? pin them if you are worried about it.