How is it

how is it

Attached: smithwesson governer.jpg (399x248, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah

yeah?

Yeah

Yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

Attached: 4871466-6624262267-maxre.jpg (960x540, 68K)

I guess its alright. I've shot one kind of a meme with no practical use. I would get the Taurus Judge, its half the price, and is only gonna be a fun gun anyways.

I got one a while back. It's a decent enough range gun and I suppose it would be a decent enough hd gun if you ran .45 colt through it. There's much better revolvers out there

Underrated af with 000

Does it have any problems with 410 shells?

Good for snakes and shit, the .45 is good for fuckin anything however

Kinda sucks. You lose a decent amount of velocity shooting .45 because the bullet has to jump quite a bit further to get to the beginning of the rifling.

I never used .410 shells in it. I'd assume it didn't since it was designed for it, but I can't say for a fact

no i haven't had any problems

Yeah, it has a super short barrel and they’re largely a meme out of it. There are much better choices for anything other than a last ditch get off me snake or rat gun.

YEAHH????

A buddy of mine has one an unironically carrys it, it's well made sans the Hillary hole, it's fun to shoot but hard to shoot well, also feeding it is going to be an issue as .410 and 45lc are expensive as heck but moon clips and 45aarp is kind o a pain in the ass before you even factor in the loss of velocity

Attached: Lehigh Judge ammo.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

See

A fun range gun, thats about it.
t. Governor owner

See

a guy I work with keeps one in his car, probably a good gun to repel boarders from hijack distances

damn, that's something else

Enjoy your 5" of penetration in calibrated gelatin.

Yeah but damn near 2 inches of expansion. Whoever gets hit with that is having a bad day.

ShootingTheBull's test was pretty impressive. It threw the blocks around.

I love waiting to read what the noguns say.

Attached: IMG_1876.jpg (1440x1080, 146K)

Will 410 shells be any better out of one of those stupidly long judge barrels like pic related?

Attached: 9-334830_1.jpg (575x575, 15K)

no funz here, actually thinkin about gettin the govenor as my first gun unironically

Attached: 1555885255692.png (407x275, 181K)

I've been thinking about getting one to shoot trap/skeet with, have you ever done that?

Don't. Judge owner here. There's plenty of other, decently priced handguns out there that will do hd or plinking a hell of a lot better. Not saying I regret my purchase, just saying it's not a good first gun

No I haven't. I just hunt with it.

Attached: IMG_4926.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

What would happen if you tried shooting .410 out of a 45 lc revolver that’s not a judge or governor?

Couldn't even try. Putting something ~2.3" long in a ~1.8" deep hole, you would have something hanging out the front or back of the chamber, blocking you from swinging the cylinder into place.

the cylinders not long enought to fit the shell...

shut the fuck up BOT

Oh. Thanks, as you can see I don’t know anything about 45 lc, 410 or guns that shoot them

More velocity could be a bit better, depending what you're doing, but it won't fix the main issues of rifling weirdly spreading the patterns for birdshot and #4 buck, and people considering it for defense never bothering to consider 000 buck.

You’re a fucking moron for buying that

what a photo