What does Jow Forums think of Lindybeige. Personally I'm a pretty big fan but I'm curious to see what others think

What does Jow Forums think of Lindybeige. Personally I'm a pretty big fan but I'm curious to see what others think.

Attached: 6NkzjRH.png (900x1151, 1.24M)

Nigger you can't literally start shitposting about something you read in an active thread when there are 30 people on the board

>can't
He clearly can. The word you're looking for is "shouldn't". He shouldn't start shitposting about something he read in an active thread when there are 30 people on the board.

I like how most his video dont have drawn out intro and he gets to the point, least from what I have seen.

Lot of these youtubers are gaining crazy publicity after mordhau dropped. Wonder how many dudes are getting into HEMA now because of it.

also
/thread

>What does Jow Forums think of Lindybeige.
Fuck off, Lindy.
You've been advertising your feces channel on Jow Forums recently, think we won't notice?
You arent the first spoiled noguns brat who tried to use Jow Forums to get publicity.

i'm like heath ledger's joker to these no guns spouting off their opinions. SAY IT! YOU BELIEVE IN GUN CONTROL! SAY IT! SAY ITTTTTT

>What does Jow Forums think of Lindybeige.
I thought his two videos on boarding school were interesting and honest

wtf is Jow Forums?
fuck off back to plebbit you niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1537634261998.jpg (3840x2160, 328K)

Valid criticism here:
Has good channel idea but takes literally 20 minutes to answer a 2 minute question. It’s not even that he’s padding videos for time, he just sucks at speaking and can’t get to the point. I wouldn’t be able to stomach his videos if I didn't watch them on 1.25-1.5 speed. His muzzle break video was the best example of this.

His vids are okay as long as he doesn't talk about guns, which he has zero understanding of

He’s probably highly autistic

>spandau

He's pretty knowledgeable about everything that isn't a firearm. He gets some shit wrong and is an obvious anglophile, but overall his videos on weapons and warfare are good. Just avoid anything firearms related and you'll be good to go.
He also hardly ever does any cuts in his videos, which is pretty neat.

my thoughts exactly, sometimes his channel is a good bedtime story, like the white headhunter video.

He's fun but I disagree with some of his stances such as the fact he claims it's mostly nature and little nurture that influences someone also his gun videos are ok

bingo, I loved that vid, because his longwinded wordiness compliments a story, it doesn't help it when he is spouting BS about things hes never touched.

Spandau.

Retarded noguns brit should stick to swords instead of WW1/2 and guns.
Also massive Brit bias in everything he talks about.

Dumb literal larper.

>Also massive Brit bias in everything he talks about.
To be fair, that's a bit of a running joke. I would actually be disappointed if he didn't claim everything great was British. And I will give him credit for not trying to defend the SA80

Attached: 1558373868209.jpg (900x675, 78K)

Waxes on about shit he half-understood from a single source, like the widely disproven Grossman shit about killing or the Spandau idiocy. Hes entertaining and easily digestible, but that's why his misinfo bullshit is so dangerous.

he is a retard and an autist... he fits in here

eat shit
quit bumping dead threads, you massive faggot

Attached: 1541966425928.png (500x500, 28K)

He doesn't know shit about swords either.

you guys cant make fun of him for "not boeing white"

Thats still mutt tier by European standards.

Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect works as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray’s case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward–reversing cause and effect. I call these the “wet streets cause rain” stories. Paper’s full of them.

In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story–and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read with renewed interest as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about far-off Palestine than it was about the story you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.

That is the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect. I’d point out it does not operate in other arenas of life. In ordinary life, if somebody consistently exaggerates or lies to you, you soon discount everything they say. In court, there is the legal doctrine of falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus, which means untruthful in one part, untruthful in all.

But when it comes to the media, we believe against evidence that it is probably worth our time to read other parts of the paper. When, in fact, it almost certainly isn’t. The only possible explanation for our behavior is amnesia.

>French - 14.9%
Bad luck.

His grandmother was a slut who cuck'd his grandfather during ww2.

What does he actually have a degree in (assuming he has one) and is making videos his day job?

He has a degree in archaeology but his day job is as a dance teacher.

Entertaining. Talks some shit but not nearly as bad as Ian/Karl.