Can I still join the US military if I'm a tranny (post op and everything)

Can I still join the US military if I'm a tranny (post op and everything)

Attached: a68f9aee9e7cb10461bb598e69301e7d322e1bf9d8efadcabd2fc2fb4756e1ee_1.jpg (320x317, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/08/01/shes-one-of-the-armys-first-transitioned-trangender-soldiers-and-an-infantryman-but-now-her-future-is-uncertain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The US military does not take people with severe mental illnesses.

nah

Gross

you actually can't, now.
no more new trannies until further notice. especially post-op wtf

you will never be the opposite sex

I, for one, don't think trannies are gross
But I don't see why not if they can't tell the difference. However, I don't advise it.

I know I'm not here to argue politics you faggot I just want military training and money for college

Idk
But you can join in riding my cock if you’re cute.

You don't get money for college poorfag, go back to scrubbing toilets

no, but you can join the 6ft Under Gang.

you were disqualified before you became transgender because of your mental health problems.

Only the Air Force would have you.

Probably the best thing to do is talk to a recruiter and explain the circumstances. Don't buy into any glorification they try to sell you, but at least they can accurately tell you if you would be accepted or not and some other basic stuff.
Then you can talk to people you know or ask people here on the /meg/, though you may want to hide the fact your trans if you want serious discussion and not a bunch of recycled memes. Once you've had your questions answered and feel confident then you can go and sign-up while kind of knowing what to expect.

Act and look like the gender you were born with and they will let you in.

People who are so confused, that they don’t know if they are a man or a woman, should not be allowed in the military .

The military requires rational people in orders to operate

Just because you cut off your dick
You do not magically turn into a woman

It's going to be so delicious when the day comes that we get to beat the shit out of and put down you faggots

Attached: 60480679_179810723009113_5203470720121700352_n.jpg (900x822, 62K)

>mutilating yourself is politics
never gonna make it

Just suicide yourself to complete the transformation

I don't like anime and that haircut is actually retarded

This is a deliberate shit thread.
So gentlemen.....make your roll

Attached: 1536164207197.jpg (1230x2766, 1.16M)

Post pic
Wanna see how waifs you are user

See /thread

reee

Stay the fuck out, fucking hell. If you want to serve the country then get a civilian job with the military, you'll get better healthcare that will serve your retarded tranny ass too.

You have a mental illness diagnosed under DSM-5, how are you even allowed to own a gun?

Post butt and thighs

Haha you ruined your life for gibs

Maybe if you hadn’t wasted all your money on elective plastic surgery...

Hey sarge I can’t make it to pt on time because I have to dilate my hatchet wound of a fake pussy otherwise my body tries to heal it shut. Sorry I let the team down. Lol no I’m not, I’m totally self-absorbed.

Please be 71

Try Canada, I remember reading the gay Canadian president guy wants more trannies and other homos.

Unfortunately, yes.
armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/08/01/shes-one-of-the-armys-first-transitioned-trangender-soldiers-and-an-infantryman-but-now-her-future-is-uncertain/

The entirety of the USMC is mentally ill.
That is NO WAY excuses you being a mentally ill person. You need psychiatric treatment along with intensive therapy.

Rawlin

Nice. I dont even watch animu but that chick is cute.

The only thing you're going to be joining is the 47%

"Army Strong"

Attached: 2lwlbs4rsx121.jpg (750x1334, 135K)

Let's roll.

Middle girl looks like reviewbrah

Let’s see your “pussy,” dude.

Rollin.

>entirety of the USMC is mentally ill

They want people who want to mutilate others, not themselves

# # # # # #
You faggot would be lucky for your only lay to pork a fatty

Roll

Not bad, pretty Jow Forums actually

ROLL
Plz be male