Britbong here, as of recent Jow Forums has proven to be a really gatekeepy, unaccepting board, why is that...

Britbong here, as of recent Jow Forums has proven to be a really gatekeepy, unaccepting board, why is that? I get that the OP of the "discrimination" board was already torn apart but that was probably right after having to deal with a group of morons parroting of unrelated politics, I'm not asking this after having gone through that, I'm genuinely enquiring why that is so prevalent on this board, even Jow Forums has proven to less toxic, this isn't just the case for Brits, virtually any European or anyone who isn't American is greeted with this crap, most seem to think we have no place on this board because we are noguns, yet the aspects of Jow Forums which are about gun ownership, i.e arg, we don't intervene in, because we know it's not our field, we are interested in military, and vidyas, and when we start threads about said topics, we are greeted with "hurr durr loicense" "hurr durr noguns" "hurr durr cuck" "hurr durr butter knife weapon sweep images" , can someone please explain why this is, just unprovoked, out of the blue, we will have to deal with these kinds of morons, is this really what Jow Forums is? or does Jow Forums only have a significant amount of morons who can't be civilised without shitting up a thread unprovoked? I'm sure I rambled on quite a bit there but this is just something I wanted to check with rational Jow Forums users, so I could get an understanding of this excessive annoyance I have to deal with when I'm just trying to casually use this board.

Attached: Wojak_cropped.jpg (180x179, 10K)

Attached: 1558611685181.jpg (609x851, 141K)

OY!Got a locice for the shitpost Governor? No?Then you Hoyty toytey nicker nack better come with me if ya know whats good for ya!

Not true, Jow Forums fags are forcing trap threada and bullshit anime that belongs on /d/. If you're reading this, 40% face more niggers and gays/trannies will get killed and injured. Yeah I click back my sunglasses with the most arrogant look on my face and listen to the tranny jannies crying and bawling like a rev limiting Chevy Nova piping exhaust into japcar loving ectomorph twink puss drinking weeb communists.

Mfw a furry was able to go into a store, walk out with an AR15, and post on plebbit about it.

Fuck off we're full nigger. If Jow Forums is more accepting its because they're aimless FBI mutts with disgusting nigger lips and and uppity attitude like theyre michael douglas in the wolfenstein universe.

Fuck you.

Attached: licktwice.png (881x1541, 1.83M)

On one hand, it’s probably an influx of Jow Forums posters, but on the other, Britain’s a pretty easy target. I mean, come on, having to present an ID to buy cutlery is pretty pathetic.

We’re just sorry for you m8

Attached: F48BC8B9-FB8A-4FAF-8B47-78497F51452D.jpg (576x768, 108K)

Also your women look like mrs piggy

Britbong hm? You type like a first gen paki immigrant. Learn some fucking grammar you inbred limey, then whine about how people online dont like you. I can't stand niggers like you who make a fuss over something stupid, yet cant put a fraction of the same passion into properly using a comma. Go back to school.

>we don't intervene in the aspects of Jow Forums which are about gun ownership

Attached: X.png (1097x500, 63K)

Cancer thread and not because of the OP

Holy shit you again. How can one bong be so whiny? Didn't I bully you enough last time?

Attached: hackney-police-re-ag-mpshackney-weapons-found-today-in-pemburyweaponsweep-27908268.png (500x752, 165K)

Jow Forums is an American board

BRITS OUT

Attached: 1499679376-london-pride-2017.jpg (4500x3000, 1.49M)

>virtually any European

Stop projecting so hard, t. euro shitposter with pic related

Attached: fam2019.jpg (2000x1290, 1.45M)

based noncrybaby euro

>US averages a lower iq score than Brits

>Didn't I bully you enough last time?
>Internet man bullies foreigner by using his hands to type mean words
What a great thing to be proud of.

True. Who else but a genius could make a bicycle wheel into a deadly weapon?

Attached: Me+too+i+m+glad+deadly+weapons+like+assault+bicycle+wheels+_dc628efdc77069954d5ae1db0cc23b39.jpg (637x1186, 217K)

I'm just proud of not being a bong.

Attached: london-pride-2016-7.jpg (2048x1536, 385K)

Imagine having a supposedly higher IQ and still being docile enough to accept the police taking screwdrivers from you, charging you with being mean on facebook, and requiring an ID to buy butterknives.

Even if you want to assume you're smarter than Cletus in the US, at least Cletus lives as a man and not as subject.

Disgusting.

>at least Cletus lives as a man and not as subject.
Ummmm.... I don't know how much longer that'll last.

Lmao the first few posts have proven you right

>can't own weapons
>complains about "gatekeeping" on a weapons board
lmao

Attached: D2QfVTeX4AEXhoK.jpg (624x960, 94K)

Indefinitely, in the Appalachians/hilljack country.

Based. You Czech?

I lurk k everyday and pay occasionally: by far this is the least self aware, most echo chambery, spiteful and overreactive chan board. Conversation quality dwells on a lower level here even lower than pol. Not sure why that is

*post occasionally

Fingol

Attached: 1543890537328.jpg (736x916, 75K)

I don't know about that, have you been to /o/ recently?

Are you joking? I'm a massive Jow Forumstard and think Jow Forums is probably one of the highest quality boards

Not recently. It got pretty repetitive but it felt like there were fewer outright assholes and hysterical ideologues. K/ is the easiest board to bait as well

I'm going to try to give you an actual answer. You get no respect here because Jow Forums can have no respect for any country that has let itself get so far gone without a fight. You can meme all you want about le 56% but we still retain our ability to resist by force if necessary and you do not. If brits want some respe/k/t they are gonna have to earn it.

THE FRENCH ARE PUTTING UP MORE OF A FIGHT THAN BRITS.

Attached: 1538146896736.jpg (480x580, 26K)

See
>the least self aware

Because everything you ever love will one day turn to dust In your arms. Also your country is turing into an Orwellian hellscape and it's funny.

If you don't own a gun or never served you quite literally know nothing. You have zero experience other than vidya and reading things about them. So, why would you come here and why would we want you here if youve quite literally never used or owned a firearm? It's like asking why a tennis forum doesn't want people in it that don't play tennis. Pretty straightforward.

It's also no coincidence that the vast majority of shitposters here are noguns.

>he says, being completely unselfaware

You're not wrong. Hell most of us don't even know or care about what laws we have now.

Your government is gatekeepy, not us

Nogunz OUT OUT OUT

It's because of large concentrations of apes in inner cities. If you remove the 4 largest concentrations, we're tied with Japan for 3rd I think.

Even she has a look on her face like WHAT IS MY LIFE.

Oi m8 u got a loicense for that long ass post I didn’t even read

Are you the same nigger who posted about britbongs two weeks ago? I said it on that thread and I;ll say it again. You live in a trash cucked country. your "hurr durr" defense isnt gonna help you because you already agree with all the shit youre criticized for. we hate you because you and your country represent the antithesis of freedom, banning weapons, butter knives, confiscating spoons, and regulating the fucking internet. We dont care about your dumbass opinions because your ideas and the ideas of your cucked teasniffing countrymen led you to this clown world reality that you live in. Im personally annoyed because i lived in your 1984 hellscape for 4 months and went back to burgerland where i got to shoot guns and look at tits without asking me if i have a loicense or banning assault mopeds.

In summary - Get of this board nigger nerd

Attached: 1558040521752.jpg (728x1024, 404K)

Based schizoposter but novas were jap cars they were literally ae82 corollas rebadged.

Because whenever there's a tard shitting up a thread with retarded opinions and bullshittery it's a noguns retard from some cucked country like the UK (or California, marginally better, but still the US's shameful retarded gay halfbrother).

And worst of all, you all seem content to live life as subjects. I bet you don't even have any unlicensed weapons.

We feel both pity and disgust for you.

That said if you stay out of conversations that don't concern you I won't know to call you on your cuckery.

I've seen this picture a ton, but never noticed Stalin in the background.
Like pottery