Is the Air Force the best branch?

Is the Air Force the best branch?

Attached: 1BFF033D-65F6-4AEA-B2CD-D1381583C8E7.png (640x1136, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Crenshaw
vm.tiktok.com/dC5Gc4/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1401
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Yes

Yeah.

Nah.

Yeah

Attached: 1536502913356.jpg (628x617, 119K)

Maybe.

How dare you suggest there exists a better branch than my Marine Corps

Attached: c39b9be8ef436964809696966af9d2fc.jpg (960x960, 124K)

Awful bait.

you're lucky crayons are non-toxic

Do you know how to read ? Yes

Have their been any long-term studies on that one? I think crayon toxicity might explain the cognitive issues associated with being a Marine.

She a cute. Also, what does "best" mean to you?

>babby's first day on 4chins
Fuck off summerfag

If you're dead set on being a POG, yeah it's better then the grey ghetto.

>posting bullshit memes of a literal dick-sucking faggot.
shiggy diggy

Attached: 1536169140335.jpg (1621x1518, 339K)

I ain't giving that fag the (You)s

the Air Force is pretty much the meme branch of the military cause everything they do can be done just as effectively by another branch, with the exception of space oriented projects or black projects

>quoting a retard

My favorite part of that pic is the cubicle in the background

black projects? like turning niggers into missiles?

Tell me more about the global strategic airlift capabilities of the other branches. It’s almost like each of the services exist symbiotically with one another

Attached: 1557975600448.png (800x582, 176K)

It would make it so much more difficult phasing the Air Force into one of the other branches such as the Army instead of having the Air Force as it's own separate entity.

>Taking the bait that literally says awful bait
Fuck off reddit

We have quite a few qts. But they're mostly attention whores.

Tulsi Gabbard is pretty based on foreign policy it's a shame shes not pro gun

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-010833_Instagram.jpg (1079x1472, 706K)

Air Force has the most hot girls
Marines have the hottest girls, they're just rare. Marines also have the most hideous girls in their ranks.

chair force

funny and original

Christ why is Mattis so cringey

It's not cringey when said by someone that will actually do it.
I'm surprised to see hate on Mad Dog here. he's probably the only actual badass that currently exists among all the fakes.

He went against Trump, so you're bound to see hate towards him.

She was a gigaPOG National Guard MP who rode a desk her entire career, and had to be counseled by the Army several times to stop running campaign ads that implied she was a combat veteran. Literally only enlisted to use it as a speaking point for politics.

Tammy Duckworth is far more of a soldier than Gabbard will ever be. I would unironically vote for her if she was allowed to run for president.

"If she wears a beret, stay far away."
-Sun Tsu

I've lost count of how many ugly bitches have tried to shill their Instagram pages to me just because they've blown half the dorms.

I'm not saying the Air force doesn't have a place in the modern military, I'm just saying that they're just more oriented towards logistics and R&D, rather than actual combat missions. if you want to actually go do something you don't go Air force unless you're trying to be a pj...

You do realize that airplanes exist, right? And people can put guns and bombs on airplanes?

This statement is both extremely ignorant and also partially true. Plenty of normal everyday POGs in the Air Force have seen combat and I've even known of two cooks that had confirmed kills from Afghanistan. There are many helicopter door gunners, AC-130 crews, Base Defense troops, UAV operators, and others that have more or less seen combat, or will probably do so at some point in the next 5 to 10 years. All of that being said, I agree you shouldn't join the Air Force if you want to see the shit, because you'll most likely end up behind a desk for your entire career.

What you said about being behind a desk you're whole career can definitely be said for every branch desu (btw I'm retired navy so I have a pretty good idea), and I definitely know a lot of Air force guys who have done way "cooler" stuff than I have but just as a general statement from being around them is the majority of them do logistical work, just like the majority of the navy deals with maritime based activities.

You do realize every branch has airplanes right?
The 2nd largest air force in the world is actually the US Navy.

If you wanna fly or do POG shit, sure
PJ and other AF SOF sound cool

I hate this meme, even moreso because it's purposely spread by big Air Force.

What your average 18 year old off the streets doesn't understand is that Air Force Special Operations isn't one of those jobs where you can just skate through by doing pushups until the course ends and you get a beret.
Every single career field requires ancillary training that the majority of people just can't do.
You want to be a PJ? They're gonna kick your ass out if you cant figure out how to set up an IV line or stabilize a GSW.
You want to be in a TACP? If you can't figure out how radios work, you're gone.

> wanna be a highspeed doorkickin motivated killing man
be marine
> wanna be a real human bean
be airforce

don't army im telling you

>it's a shame she's shit on literally everything else
fify

Actually do what, shell enemy troops? Every general will do that. Ffs it's their job.

>badass
What are you, fifteen? A military's job is to efficiently and effectively execute a country's defense policy. Not go around shouting hoo rah and thinking up lines to sound cool.

Trump's a moron. I've thought mattis was cringey since I read that "have a plan to kill everyone you meet" line.

>go around shouting hoo rah and thinking up lines to sound cool.
I imagine this is what the chair force does.
>I've thought mattis was cringey since I read that "have a plan to kill everyone you meet" line.
Do you not have a plan? It's just about having a warrior mindest. It makes sense in a combat zone where the guy serving you chai might also be responsible for planting the IED that just blew up your convoy. Or the kid you just traded a piss bottle to for a pack of smokes that's now telling his adults about your shift schedule.

I didn't say anything about AF SOF not requiring intelligence though. The implication was that those jobs have the potential to see action and are inherently physical jobs. I'm under the assumption that most SOF jobs require at least decent smarts.

>warrior mindset
>guy serving you chai
Its not a warrior mindset, it's psychopathy. No sane human being meets a guy and contemplates how to murder him. A military has clear rules of engagement and enemy identification standards. Your planning should be about dealing with that. If you're dealing with an insurgency, you have intelligence work, on the spot checks, arrests and interrogations. Actually thinking of how to kill someone because you personally met him is mental illness.

Thanks neverserved with very narrow view on how the world works.
It's all about preperation. read the whole quote. basically treat everyone with respect but be ready to defend or attack cause you don't now theyre true intention and there's no room for error or mistakes.
Grow up. Your naivety is showing. You sound perfect for the air force.

>not pictured: the fifty black cocks that have been inside her in the last week

>has no understanding of joint operations between branches
>has no understanding of the importance of espirit de corps
>can not comprehend why a branch largely made of relatively intelligent POGs wouldn't work well under the direction of, say, Army brass that couldn't give two shits about the intricacies of global air logistics and space based operations
>hurr just cram it into other branches, they'll work together BETTER
You're either neverserved or you were some room temperature IQ, ground-pounding fuck who thought it was the radio blowing things up and not the planes going overhead or the arty at base

I fuckin felt that. One girl in my unit was a model before enlisting. Literally just joined for the attention

>Marines have the hottest girls
Proof?

If you fuckers going to vote former military into oval office, it best be this man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Crenshaw

Attached: Dan_Crenshaw,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress.jpg (535x800, 317K)

Yeah.

Is it the whitest?

>Tammy Duckworth
you really need to look into her politics, she's a raging bitch of a Democrat that only got elected because you can't bad mouth a horribly disabled veteran woman.

Yes we need another person slavishly devoted to Israel.

desu user there will never be a person in any place of power that is right wing and doesn't suck off israel. like having to let weinstein fuck you up the ass to get a job in movies, you have to promise to never stop sucking off schlomo to get a seat in office.

He wanted to keep transgender troops in the military. I don't care who the president is but Mattis is a faggot. No real soldier would ever espouse that opinion. He's pretty much just a puppet for the oligarchs like everyone else in significant positions of power.

Truly the best timeline.

Attached: 2024.gif (250x143, 1.24M)

Have sex

>duckworth
Nigga, her politics are just as bad if not worse than Gab

>Mattis is a faggot
you do know he's never been married, right?

Yes, because what we need is yet another undeservedly prima donna Seal

I actually have, although not in the US military. Which is why I know this kind of thing is spouted by some generals to sound cool and regurgitated by some men. It's completely unrelated to actual warfare. Yes, obviously you should be on alert in a combat zone, but you're the naive one if you think it actually makes any sense. Your plan with dealing with people who suddenly try to kill you is to subdue them if they do not pose a threat to you or people in your surroundings. If they are, use lethal force. If you are stationed in a non combat zone, which is 95% of all deployments even in the US military, planning to kill everyone you meet is mental illness.

No, man. Humanitarian shit, like Cabrini Green. You know, projects.

A m R y

vm.tiktok.com/dC5Gc4/

lol went to basic with this slut. she was guideon bearer in my sister flight. daddy's a chief so she was fucking untouchable.

Didn't you watch the Forged in Fire tournament? Army won hands down. Absolutely schooled the other branches.

Yes

Would but read where he was born. He's a Brit

It's the best in terms of quality of life and happiness. It's kind of the nerdy branch though, and telling a girl you're in the air force wont have the same affect as if you were a marine.
If you want a pro-tip, go coast guard. Seriously.

LARP

march 2015, 323 trs, faggot

Born in Scotland to American citizens. Since his parents are US citizens then he should have gained citizenship through birth.

Source: law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1401

Is being a drone pilot/sensor operator the best way to rack up your K/D these days?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

POG. It's not psychopathy, it's living in a warzone. You can be ready to fight and still perform all your regular duties. The truth is you're just inclined to shrink from any type of violence. Herbivore.

Ok let me just verify that real quick, OH WAIT I CANT. Your claims mean nothing faggot. The odds are slim anybody here would actually know her, so I'm inclined to believe you're full of shit. Now fuck off.

Provide a photo of your ID and timestamp, along with photos of both you and her graduating from the same class.

Then I'll believe it faggot

>doxx yourself
Why would user do that

believe what you want bitch. fact of the matter is that you're just a pussy in his moms basement who can't wrap his head around the idea that there are people in this world who actually have life experiences. why the fuck would i give you shit to doxx me with either. btw sister flight does not mean same class dipshit.

Dunno, but I'd like to penetrate her airspace if you know what I mean.

You just went full autistic.

If he truly wants us to believe his LARP

>muh "life experiences"
>this consists of going to basic in the Air Force

Kek

Big boss?!

believe what you want, i'd don't give a shit about a fags opinion.

still have a combat deployment so eat a chode.

Sorry, user, but taking indirect fire once on an air field doesn't mean you really have a "combat deployment" the same way infantrymen do.

i would've much preferred that over taking direct small-arms fire 300 ft agl but keep assuming if it makes you feel better about yourself

Fucking POGs.

Attached: 5F4EC9F5A3504FC8BA03A6B1E5F81E4A.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

You're the kind of guy who goes on leave back to your home town and wears your uniform everywhere fishing for a TYFYS. Bet you ask for a military discount everywhere you go too, don't you?

Get over yourself, you aren't special.

lol okay kid. maybe if you've ever served you'd realize that the last thing most people want to do is bring their fucking work home with them. ive got a year left till that sweet dd214 but you're absolutely right, i milk the fuck outta that mil discount when i buy my Jow Forums shit. what? you jealous?

No one here gives a shit about your time in the chair force.

No one here is jealous of you.

No one here would trade their actual combat experiences to live your faggy life.

lol mad cuck is mad

You gonna frame that DD214 in nice mahogany and place it on your mothers mantel? You've probably already picked out a shadow box to show off your three awards in. You'll pull it out every morning when you get out of bed to reminisce upon the only decent thing you've ever done in your life.

Enjoy your (You), POG.

is that what you did? also air force gives out awards like candy so yeah, imma flex that ribbon rack. i know your mother loves that shit.

Attached: Boss.jpg (600x690, 51K)

I wish the Air Force had more ground troops

Attached: 10C01C99-7138-42C3-99D9-9482C6E5A6D7.jpg (800x547, 201K)

That's because if they waited until someone did something achievement worthy to give them an award, nobody would have anything beyond a NDSM. I have more respect for the Space Force than your pathetic ass branch.