Any Machine gun owners here? if so, what do you have? and how much did you pay?

Any Machine gun owners here? if so, what do you have? and how much did you pay?

Attached: ON5058__01.jpg (1200x1200, 81K)

No sir, mr. Atf sir. Just a couple of totally legal gun enthusiasts here

Got some funny looking bottle openers

Attached: cuckforms.jpg (2448x3264, 1.88M)

*Glows with anger*

I remember seeing a dude at my local range with an auto Thompson and it really pushed me to want to get one. I found an NFA transferable one at a fun show and iirc, I paid about tree-fiddy for it.

They're expensive. Jow Forums is mostly poor or nogunz. I've been working up to it, though. I'm saving for a rdias or an AR lower, depending on what kind of deal comes up. Toss a belt fed upper on that bitch for some real fun. It's just hard to swallow 14 grand or more for a hunk of aluminum or a tiny bit of steel.

I personally would of bought an m16a1. But still nice. I hope you aren't taring her up.

what the fuck does taring her up mean

Attached: leM16A2life.jpg (3264x2448, 2.62M)

Damn, isnt that a bit high for even a transferrable?

Paid the premium because I wanted specifically an M16A2 for the improved lower forging.

I mean, i hope you're taking care of your expensive gun and not shooting it every chance you get.

Not for an M16, now that the market has caught on. Fixed supply and all that shit.

no ATF

*Pomf!*
What are we going to do at the range sempai?

That's understandable I suppose. I've been seeing a1s going for 20-25k but I don't see many a2s. I guess they only came out a few years before the door closed on autos.

Guy at a gun show last week was selling an original m16 for like 5k. not an A1, a legit m16, no forward assist

Are you sure that wasn't a dealer sample / post sample machine gun?

Sure it wasn't just a boomer selling his regular sp1?

Over the past 10 years
6k Ruger AC556
6k Group Industries Uzi
15k Chinese AKS-47
14.5k Olympic Arms CAR-15
12k Armalite AR-18
10.5k Springfield BM-59
8k SWC Sterling MkV
6.5k Ingram MAC11/9

Howdy

$27,500

Attached: 1.gif (1220x1220, 977K)

>It's just hard to swallow 14 grand or more for a hunk of aluminum or a tiny bit of steel.
Centuries worth of wages are signed away at car lots on a daily basis.

True, but you need your car daily to get to work to make more money. It's hard to justify dropping that kind of money on an mg. Even if it appreciates slowly each year

Sucks living in Jersey knowing I've got an MG or so's worth of random consolation prizes and cucked versions.

It’s a fucking gun. It won’t break doing what’s it’s designed to do.

the tare weight of something is the weight of the container without its contents

Well if you vow to always vote right PA is aways an hour drive away at most

thats an air force model, could still be an a1

Pics or didn’t happen

No forward assist means not an a1. Air Force used colt 604 (M16 without f/a) and army and Marines used the 603 (m16a1 and xm16e1)

Old photo, no MAC.

Attached: 142655027442.jpg (1280x960, 496K)

I'm one of those weirdos who spends more on guns than I do my car. I've never paid more than 7k, and I always pay cash. Fuck the car jew.

How much do you dump into car maintenance though? That is the killer with cheap used cars, and then having to replace them after just a few years

>If you vow to always vote right
I want the state constitution and the DMV questionnaire to include this. For some reason the governor's office won't return my emails.

OPs pic related is considered to be a machine gun in California. Therefore I own a machine gun. Come at me comrade Newsome.

Did you finance it?

Believe it or not, not much. I'm kinda proud of this, but 4 years back I bought a 67 chevy ii that had 24,000 original miles. Runs like a top, and anything that goes wrong, I can fix myself. I am planning to change out the drums for discs, though. Just for safety reasons. The biggest problem its had is it's so old, the windshield is frosting enough that they said it won't pass inspection next year. My plan is to drive it until I die.

I was planning on holding out, but I've been spending a lot of time in KoP/Blue Bell with my clients (Pharma). It's a pretty comfy spot.

Nice, the ability to work on your car is definitely a huge plus to have

Gib armalite

Attached: 1538008816343.png (657x527, 24K)

You can buy beater corollas for 2 grand on cl all day long that will run to 400k with no major maintenance. Before I bought a work truck I never had a payment in my life and it was almost never a problem.

>6k for a ruger ac556

are they still this price?

Id love an entry level MG thats that cheap

who the fuck would finance 31400 for a machine gun let alone give you a loan

>what do you have?
M4
416D
MP5
UZI

Thinking about a giggle glock soon, auto slide vs gay ass backplate. Have an AK105 im waiting on as well.

They are closer to 9-12

H̭̝͂̔̓͒ͩ͗e̷̝͍̹͗̇ͯ͑̀ ͤ͑ͯͭ̓B̼̜͊ͪ͆͂o̭͓̜̤̗͒̎͠u̢̫͉̖͔͆̄ͅģ̰͆ͮh̫͍̜͖̞̯̹ͪ̀̚ţ͛?̟̫̤͓̳ͅ
Fuck off ATF

Attached: 1556053798497.jpg (721x1024, 87K)

Are there any SOT's here?

How viable is it to become an SOT to manufacture your own Select-fire ar's and ak's and whatnot.

How much did the licensing and tooling all cost in the end?

Attached: IMG_8076-393x700.jpg (393x700, 40K)

Bullshit.
For that price it's just some delusional boomer with a old semi colt he things is worth a fortune

>spoiler
He also has a colt python to sell you for 6 thousand dollars.

How did you get your loicense and how easy was it?

In all seriousness though, having a cool down period of about 5-7 years before you can vote in the state that you moved to would be great.

It's actually not that bad if you don't want explosives. Like $150 every three years, plus paperwork. You don't even need the tooling, once you're a manufacturer you can legally deal in the stuff and just buy factory stuff, just say it's a dealer sample.
Everything has to be sold off if you stop and you have to keep records and submit to inspections and shit.

Oh wait, it's also like another $500 every two years to do machine guns. 150 is the FFL, 500 is the SOT.

Add in $2250 every year for ITAR for "any action that improves the capabilities of a firearm" which includes things like extending magazine tubes, and making semi auto guns select fire.

Violating the NFA is a $200,000 problem.
Violating ITAR is a $500,000 problem.

Don't you need a law letter to purchase "dealer samples"?

Do you have an SOT?

You do, but most cops are as giddy as you are to have cheap full giggle, so they're happy to sign off.

>t. Work for an SOT

Please be my grandfather, based boomer.

You can't be serious if you pay over $3k for machine gun. Is there a reason why the price is being gouged?

literally all of them are, what drugs are you on? Even a transferable sear is more than double that.

I wish. None of the ranges near me allow rapid fire, so getting one is pointless.

this post contains a 0% chance of american

You need a law letter to obtain post-86 f/a from other dealers or manufacturers.
Exceptions include pre-86 dealer samples, buying from SOTs surrendering their licenses, or if you're a manufacturer, making your own.

Good.
Is it Burst or Auto marked?

if your credit and job is good enough you can get a loan for literally just about anything.

you might get raped on the servicing if it's for something stupid, but you'll probably still get the loan.

>It's hard to justify dropping that kind of money on an mg
Then make your own with a $.25 aluminium plate.

shit, all the ones I see are $15,000+

Attached: B937C866-C27C-4ED0-A890-73223E548A75.jpg (1125x1623, 681K)

Do you have to prove your going to use your license as a business, or can you just say, "yeah I'd like to have a form 7"? Do they check up on you?

Can't you just put a different upper on it and wear that out and keep the original upper pristine?

I have a legit HK G3, a Winchester M14, a G17 w/giggle switch, a giggle Vz.58, a giggle Valmet M71, a giggle SAR-1 and a giggle AKS-74U. The most expensive was the M14 at $3,000.

Attached: 128716C1-F92D-4B24-A3AE-C1124A13A7B4.jpg (1536x2048, 928K)

The same reason why people who own NFA shit is against NFA going away, they don't want to lose their precious collection value.

Not sure, I work part time for a SOT, but it only really deals in suppressors and SBRs. I bought my transferables on my own from my engineering salary.

Nice
Country?
I guess Switzerland or NZ.

Attached: 1532053535029.jpg (791x648, 70K)

I wonder, how's that G3 going for you? Any problem with it yet? Is it really that fucky to control/make follow up shots?

Probably Citi those greedy fucks will finance anything

I don't have any dogs sir, have a nice day

Not him, but I have shot the main three battle rifles in FA. The G3 and FAL are controllable for 3 to 4 rounds with practice. I find the M14 to have the most climb, but I handled it easily in 2 round bursts. All are easy with a bipod.

used one in the army, comfiest gun i ever fired.