Fell for the ruger is just as good meme

>fell for the ruger is just as good meme
Fuck you ruger niggers

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Live and learn, friendo.

kek

What did you buy?

Give us some details of your misery.

Security 9 should have bought a real Glock 19

While I've never shot a security 9, it's a relatively new design by them. Alot of Rugers pistols are pretty decent, hell cops even used to carry the old P series. Me personally I would gone with something else besides the security 9

Only Ruger I'd buy would be the revolvers or the mk3 or 4

elaborate

Did you handle one before buying? I was kinda intrigued before I got my hands on one and it really isn't that great. If you just ordered blind online without fingerfucking one first that's on you.

Their revolvers and PC carbine are fantastic though. Really happy with that, but I shot a PC9 before buying one.

My sr22 has be flawless. I have a couple thousand rounds through it.

You a lie

K

Pistol is fine

Could be worse. Just get a police trade in Glock then too. They're like 3-400 only at the moment

Is there anything actually wrong with it or does it just feel like shit?

Do I look like jeff bezos to you? I cant afford to shoot 40s&w

same damn thing. here's your (you) now go play in traffic.

My 9E has been fantastic, as has my SR1911, I just got myself an AR556 MPR and have yet to shoot it, I'll let you know how it is. Ruger is a great brand, there's nothing wrong with them. I'd take my 9E over a Glock any day.

Ruger makes a great .22lr revolver, rifle, and auto loading pistol.

Attached: 20190212_195143.jpg (4032x1960, 2.39M)

It really isn't that much more if you don't constantly dump money on random things and if you have a job

It's like $12 a box online. Only a bit more than 9mm. You can also drop in a conversion barrel and shoot 9mm all you want.

Sometimes you also gotta drop in a 9mm extractor and ejector, plus the 9mm mag and judging by the comments OP sounds like an absolute dufus. Not always, but I had to do it on my 35 to get it to function with MY kkm 9mm barrel flawless

Every LW conversion I've seen runs just fine with .40 extractors, ejectors and even magazines. I read somewhere that the chamber is cut differently in order to drop in and run without modification. I have a converted 23 and 27 with .40 ejectors and extractors.

The .40 magazines on Glocks have their feed lips just close enough that they retain and feed 9mm as well.

>the poorfag special doesn't feel as good as the refined old design
Are you retarded? The security 9 isn't supposed to be great, it's supposed to function. I don't know about yours, but mine does unless i feed it Remington white box ammo.

Mine has exactly the same issue with white box 115gr jhp. every 30 rounds or so it will have a ftf that can be fixed by smacking the back of the slide.

how strange

Attached: 20190303_203912.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

Mine isn't the same issue, but it's a FTE. I keep using white box though to practice failures. Does yours really like heavy stuff? My groups are noticeably tighter with 147 grain stuff

You made a whole thread to shit post about a $300 pistol.

Attached: 1555257301864.jpg (500x750, 58K)

>FTF
I guess I better slap the back of the frame on this semi auto pistol.
>Fixed it
How do you not get a high five from your security 9? The slide is coming towards your hand, the round went "somewhere" because you certainly can't aim and slap at the same time. This shit sounds like a lie.

Attached: 1550718323779.jpg (289x242, 22K)

Best of Best Rugers

>Blackhawk or Super Blackhawk
>Vaquero in 45LC or 44Mag
>New Vaquero in 357
>Ruger Mk II
>Ruger Mk II lower with Mk II upper
>Ruger Old Army
>5 shot Bisley 454 SB
>10/22
>LCR or LCRX in 22 or 9mm
>P90 45ACP
>LCP

You can get a brand new glock for 400, why would I want a beat to shit pistol for the same price?

Mall ninja

You forgot Ruger American Predator.

>Ruger Mk II lower with Mk II upper
?

>Great
They're okay pistols. The price is great and aftermarket is great, but stock they are usually extremely picky with ammunition And the build quality is extremely hit or miss.

op - get those rubber grips from hogue or something

totally changes how gun shoots

otherwise ruger is awesome why pay $200 extra for the glock name & licensing fees

i held someones ruger years back in the hood and it felt great. that was before every pistol was plastic though.

How are Ruger ARs?

>Ruger
>Picky with ammo

Wow yeah can’t tell you how many times my GP100 has jammed when I fed it the wrong ammo, oh wait, yes I can.

It never has, it’s always been incredibly accurate and the only hiccup the gun ever had was needing to apply loc-tite to the rear sight’s set screw.

In fact my buddy liked it so much he went out and bought the little bro, SP101 MC.

my mpr is fookin solid

>Buys a poorfag gun and is disappointed about it being a poorfag gun
You have only yourself to blame. Try not being poor.

Why no Security Six?

>>fell for the ruger is just as good meme
>Fuck you ruger niggers

lol

at least you believed us when we typed.....

bersa is shit
taurus is shit

otherwise ruger is very good value, reliable etc

He was talking about the autoloaders jackass, not revolvers
Reading comprehension is hard

ruger are good better than any smith

HAHAHAHA.

Who cares about making it run flawless? You're obviously just using the 9mm for cheap practice ammo and glocks function so well you don't get much practice clearing malfunctions. Practice guns that jam more aren't a bug.

Ruger are reliable but I'm not impressed with their finishes, parts of my lc9 is worn to bare metal after 3 years of cc. That and they have spastic amounts of safeties on their pistols.

Attached: 20190522_184317.jpg (2048x1152, 345K)

This. In MOST cases, expensive guns are expensive because of quality. HK for sub MOA, LMT for high carbon steel and reliability, etc. spend $300 for a gun, get $300 worth of protection. Spend as much as you think your life is worth is what I say.

Anyone know if it's easy to convert a 10/22 to FA in minecraft?

Favorite Ruger have I have is a Blackhawk in 9mm.

Bersa isn't THAT bad, I mean I have a thunder .380 that was in a house fire and all I had to do was buy new grips and clean it. Looked like shit after the fire so I tried to re paint it with some duracote. It's fucking fucked big time now.

I was talking about the Mark series you Mongoloid. Learn to read, or did you od on vaccines today?

>parts of my lc9 is worn to bare metal after 3 years of cc
That's going to happen to pretty much any gun after years of daily carry

My glock is in much better shape after almost the same amount of time, just slight wear on the muzzle

Attached: 20190522_184208.jpg (2048x1152, 399K)

I can't believe you actually bought into the "better than G19" bullshit reviews. It's just an upscaled LCPII with a goofy hammer. Ruger never stated otherwise. It's a shitload better than a C9 or SD9VE which was the general idea of making the thing $200.

He’s responding to a post about ALL Ruger handguns, not just their autoloaders, if you weren’t retarded you can see how facetious and over the top I was being.

> lurking on k turns to shitposting
> decided to do a real shitpost and actually buy a gun
> never shot a gun before, so this is going to be special
> think about g19 buy ruger instead
> take it to range
and this is where it gets good
> holds gun like a retard
> jumps a mile when it goes off
> gets slide bite
> looks up at target with quivering lip
> can't immediately tell if you hit anything
> still in pain
> throws ruger in paper bag and goes home
> shit out a thread about how you make poor choices
and now you want comfort for being a faggot

> not wanting that cool broken-in look

this is exactly what happened

On mine, the goddamn roll pin on the rear of the slide walks out after shooting, even when I carry the goddamn thing it walks out.

Ruger is just sub-par shit that's intended for boomers.

you don't have a roll pin punch to fix it?

>picky with ammo

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-160538.jpg (324x458, 48K)

That gun is fine quit being a fag.

he'd have to actually shoot it to find that out.

Poor/10

Yeah I punch back in and it still manages to wiggle out. No I haven't tried putting loctite on it.

It actually look nice over even more sexy in this way. ( even is a trap)

would allow "her" to suck my cock.

>buy $200 gun and be surprised compromises were made

Attached: 1534866157628.jpg (280x360, 77K)

better a hi point than the ruger pistols

What did you buy?

Imagine buying a $300 pistol, or something else you could easily hock while only loosing $50 at most. Imagine making only a $50 mistake and being so poor or emotionally unstable that you just need to make a 4chin thread with a crying man reaction pic rather than just taking that L and learning your lesson.
Everyone laugh at OP for making it to at least 21 years old and still being this much of a fucking child.

Attached: smiling negro.jpg (256x256, 13K)

t. Literal retard