PSA

What's with all the hate for Palmetto State Armory?
From what I've seen they make decent quality products for a great price.
Am I missing something?

Attached: question mark.jpg (626x626, 18K)

yeah

/arg/ autism

Thank you for participating

some people would rather have great products for a decent price.

The guy who buys a bunch of LMGT's is insecure that a rifle costing 1/10 what he paid might be better than his overpriced piece of shit.

It's cheap as all fuck, so some people are leery.
Owners of more expensive ARs can get a bit defensive given the potentially significant price gap.
They sold a lot of stuff, so there is a huge sample of their products out there. Inevitably with more examples there will be more cases of defects and failures (you have to factor it proportionally).
Their older products were occasionally dodgy, so that reputation follows for some.

I've had generally positive experiences with them. I wouldn't expect much out of a freedom rifle, but for the money they are known to be a very sensible choice that will do everything you really need an AR to do.

I'm 95% positive it's a lefty trying to shit on them because they produce low cost firearm components

>What's with the hate for PSA?
Typical spergs in dick measuring contest to show off how much more money they can spend on Range Princesses.

There's an extremely high chance your card will get stolen if you buy from their website.

Thanks.
I recently shot a buddy's M4 clone from PSA and thought it was legit. I've used M4/SBR in the army/private military so I would like to think I know what a decent weapon is. I was thinking about buying one as a cheap range toy but a lot of comments on here kept shitting on PSA. I guess autism has leaked from Jow Forums.

Good to know.

lol you might be right

You been hanging out in ARG too much that thread should be nuked into Oblivion

So if you get PSA premium uppers they get the barrels directly from FN and it's made out of the same material as the 249 and 240 barrels, even have the same textured finished. Also is chrome lined. I've got a mid length premium, it's a solid AR for the price. I'm also blessed to live near one of their stores, and it's literally heaven for shooters, they honor online prices too, also vet discount. They're a good company

Jow Forums is a NFA board.

Awesome thanks for the help.

Buyers remorse/cope from people who spent $2500 on pretty much the same shit

There are people who buy expensive guns, and since they never shot them, the only way they can compare them to another one is by cost.

I bought a 290$ barreled upper and it shoots just fine. Total rifle cost is maybe 500.

I've had some serious qc issues with a couple of my PSAs fwiw.

i put together a pistol for like $350 and it has performed incredibly well so far

Cheap is perceived as bad

Works, bought it for a song. I bought the tools and make my own now. I gave PSA to my wife.