My bitch tries to tell me not to buy an AR lower kit because it's my last 300$ and I'm in between jobs

>my bitch tries to tell me not to buy an AR lower kit because it's my last 300$ and I'm in between jobs
Fuck off we have enough food and gas until I find another shit tier wagie job

Attached: 1555710233297.jpg (600x600, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try craigslist for gigs get her to shut up

YEAH!
E
A
H
!HAEY

If I was you, I’d spend the money on ammo. Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I literally sold a mossberg 500 to fund this build I'm not gonna piss away that money on food when we have a week's worth easily. Fuck women

I'd rather be single and homeless with guns than a noguns that's for sure.

based

this nigga BASED and cutepilled fuck that ho get her ass working.

holy based

No like, gigs, where you work 1 or 2 days lifting heavy shit and they pay you a couple hundred bucks

Bad stewardship is a sin, Strelok.
Also, it's deadbeat nigger-tier. Grow up.

BASED
CRINGE

You sound like trash.

Attached: gropsnab.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I'll look into it

Fuck off moralfags I have a plan

It wasn’t a moral observation.
The fact that you type like a subhuman(probably much worse orally) and the fact you work wage jobs and can’t even keep a wage job and you prioritize guns over bills or investments is why you’re trash.

>he doesn't prioritize guns over bills
I also have several bitcoin, but I'm not selling until 100k

Fuck stupid nigger woman I hate them all women have filthy stupid retard nigger brains

wonolo.com/blog/best-gig-economy-apps/
really depends on where you live. big cities are more likely to have enough jobs. i've used wonolo before and jobs disappear pretty fast unless they are kind of shitty

got paid $200 to wrap a shitload of flowers for mothers day

I suggested craigslist, thats what I use, but this site looks promising

based realityposter

dumb frogposter

cringe

This is Jow Forums buddy. Go moral fag about your jewy investing somewhere else

nigger

cringe

sell plasma. and sell her plasma. my clinic give you 400 a month. 800 bucks could pay your rent and feed you a livable diet depending on where you live. I pay for my studio with that money alone. makes it easy to keep my bitch there even though I'm not supposed too. She can't donate cause she's underweight.

>I have a plan
>mfw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

cringe

Attached: based_and_redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

what does your lack of intelligence, common sense and taste in life has to do with Jow Forums? listen to your woman because it seems that she's the only beacon of reason in your pathetic life

Not OP but I've learned to NEVER LISTEN to women. Three serious relationships later and it's a hard lesson. Every time I end up giving them the benefit of the doubt and I listen to them I regret it. Maybe OPs lower is on sale and he'll never be able to get it again at the listed price so he passes up on it. Only to find out his plan of making that money back quickly worked. Screw it OP. Life's about taking risks. We only live once. And its not like you have children.

>HAVE SOME GODDAMN FAITH user
>I HAVE A PLAAAAAN
>THE MONEY

Attached: 1557606113141.jpg (1069x921, 351K)

You're gonna be women less and stuck with no ammo for that rifle, and probably no optic. Wtf good is that?

Niggerpilled

t. Faggot r*dditors

cringe

based

Imagine being so far down the ladder of life that you consider buying an AR lower a financial risk.

Children are for fags

yikes

Based and sticky pilled

Hit her and buy the lower afterwards, then hit her again and rape her so the cunt learns her place.

>not pimping her out for guns