Anti-Gun World Movement

Daily reminder that the majority of the world is anti-gun! And, yes! We're coming for your guns!

So what's your plan, Jow Forums? Bets are you high you just surrender.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-48328867

Attached: Get fucked.jpg (660x371, 43K)

Attached: 51LhozekkzL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 12K)

Nice gun control thread you've got there, OP.

It aint hard to get get a gun in the EU. Literally just don't be a retard and you can get a gun relatively easy.

Jow Forumsop here.
I actively use discretion to ignore any and all gun laws, and have seen more SBR and SBS in cars, ranges, homes etc than I can remember, and ignored them all.

When you say "we", you mean the cops you hide behind. Fun fact, we're not all faggy coastal losers.

Attached: 1552618938528.png (652x615, 182K)

I literally don't care what bug hivemind Euroshitters do.

Slippery slope, it gives way to total confiscation.
Don't worry, there will be enough who defect. Also, we'll change that reality through demographic change. Somalian cop in Minnesota ring a bell?
Sets a precedent. Domino effect is real. It's closer in America than you think. Not much you bumpkins can do about it when we outvote you in the cities.

A properly secured entry point is just relocated vulnerability.

sadly, most police officers do not share your sentiment

Hence the word “perimeter”, but the best plan is to have rings of protection if possible including the innermost ring containing armed individuals

Unfortunately you're the exception rather than the rule

Cop again.
Yet sociologists profile police applicants time and again and prove that the career doesn't attract your kind. For all the-
>lolpig
Talk on Jow Forums, the facts are against you.
Look at Perez/Moore "Police Ethics" 2nd edition where you get several accumulated sociological and psychological profiles of typical police applicants.
Facts say you're wrong, tranny.

I'll just shoot any dumb nigger monkeys that try to take my guns. Easy.

Attached: 1527170252783.png (633x640, 278K)

Incorrect. Recent polls put it at 89% "no further gun control/less gun control" among US police.

>not noticing how much this post glows

With 300-400 million gun owners in the USA alone, even as low as 1% of them defecting and possibly rebelling is an overwhelmingly large number
The numbers are almost unimaginable, with only 1% of say 300 million gun owners, youre looking at 3 million defectors.
Then youll say "wont the military deal with them?"
They currently are only 1.3 million strong in active duty, with 800 thousand reservists
With just 1% of all gun owners working against the government, we outnumber them more than twice as much
1% is all it takes.
Best of luck to you guys

You people are dumb, lazy, and complacent. You'll roll over with no fight.

Attached: 5467254745754725478.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Why do retards like you even come here? Dont you have buttplugs to buy?

He's right about the dumb part. How can there be 400 million gun owners in a country of 328 million?

No, I don't give a fuck either. Most of the guys and gals in the department don't give a fuck either. And we're in CA.

And this is why the U.S. is a Republic and not a full blown mob democracy.

Post yfw the violence has escalated

Attached: 1556650085368.png (737x783, 672K)

Attached: 220px-RomDS9.jpg (220x203, 12K)

Wow, this thread sucks ass. This is proof that mods are pure niggers.

Attached: 1558411463467.jpg (955x1024, 82K)

Fuck around and find out

Attached: 1557783951755m.jpg (1024x1010, 81K)

>we are coming for your guns
You mean you are bitching to your politicians and urging the LEOs to take action. None of you would have the balls to go full jehovas witness.

Attached: 7uc8wf.jpg (600x900, 97K)