BARGAIN BIN LUCAS

youtube.com/watch?v=-WnzJbdEB1w

Attached: 1558664641333[1].jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pe8RNzcSyg4
youtube.com/watch?v=j0bbkqkrTXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HwbwkuyfuUE
youtube.com/watch?v=vICoRpqiw_s
desuarchive.org/k/thread/41562170/#41562170
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont get incest vibes from him. i guess because hes a "regular guy".

>when you are too insecure to even fuck your family members

>POG national guard never deployed
>weak sickly looking Gook

desu...i don't like his "i'm so hard and i don't give a single fuck about what you think" attitute.
It's cringe...and i can't stand him for that.

Otherwise he does have some good points in some of his vids.

Attached: 1456282439287.gif (295x221, 646K)

who?

I like him. Talks about things a lot of other gun youtubers don't. He talks way too fucking much though, turns what should be a 5 minute video into an hour long one.

>spooky scary skellingtons.jog

I don't actually like him very much, seems rather try hardy. Maybe if he lightened up and did some funny shit I'd be more interested but otherwise, nah

He knows his shit but he will never be based like his arch nemesis Jonathan Piccone.

What’s his name? Lucas “if she ain’t kin I ain’t sticking it in” Botkin?

>Jonathan Piccone.
Just checked out his channel. Seems entertaining because I like drama. Here's one I found where he talks about Garand Thumb.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe8RNzcSyg4

youtube.com/watch?v=j0bbkqkrTXQ
Damn. He even has a snippet from Mark Passio. Based.

Remember, Regular Guy is friends with Jimbo Yeager. He seems a bit too serious, but seems alright.

nofunallowed.jpg
You guys do know that all the GT stuff is a joke right? Airsoft kiddies ruined it for the rest of us after he got more popular than Jow Forums.

Attached: 1543372799650.jpg (1000x714, 608K)

lmao based retard

>You guys do know that all the GT stuff is a joke right?
I just spent the last hour or two watching Piccone's videos. He doesn't like GT because he thinks GT is influencing people to become "order followers". It's a term used extensively by Mark Passio for cops, military, etc; people of that nature. Here's a video by Piccone to help illustrate my point.
youtube.com/watch?v=HwbwkuyfuUE

he's kinna cute. jokes aside his rifle reviews are more unbiased than almost any other tacticool youtube user. the Vz2008 for example is really "fun to hate" per-say, but he was fair to it.

To add, he also refers to himself as a "NATO pet" when he talks about his military experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=vICoRpqiw_s
At 5:36, he alludes to a possible conspiracy that the youtuber 'Iraqveteran8888' had his old partner popped. lol

Underrated post

your old thread got deleted and I guess your ban expired so you're back now.

desuarchive.org/k/thread/41562170/#41562170

Eat shit.

Attached: 1551552118899.png (500x500, 28K)

>Remember, Regular Guy is friends with Jimbo Yeager. He seems a bit too serious, but seems alright.
A R G took classes with half a dozen other training companies and is now just repeating what he learned.
He's a fraud.

Are math teachers frauds also?

Do you know how long math teachers have to train for? Do you know the certifications they have to get and what kind of testing they have to go through?

What certifications does this fraud have? He's just a POG who took some classes and doesn't know shit and has no experience of any kind.

>triggered by cucumbers
shit's everywhere, that's rough

Do you have any critiques about it so those of us not tactically acquainted can better understand?

Funny. In that archived link, someone else made the math analogy also.

Watch his history of the M16 video and tell us if he actually knows anything or is just running his mouth.

>Funny. In that archived link, someone else made the math analogy also.
It's the same guy. Probably "A Regular Guy" himself is spamming Jow Forums with his shit.

Maybe. From what I've seen on several comments on Piccone's videos, it appears Piccone and ARG had a falling out. I've seen more than one comment talk about ARG's chubby friend, which I already forgot the name of. This lore is interesting.

To add, what also makes this interesting are the people talking negatively about ARG make use of the term "POG". This is despite them talking negatively about "order followers". It's really paradoxical. Very odd.

>the people talking negatively about ARG make use of the term "POG". This is despite them talking negatively about "order followers". It's really paradoxical
No it isn't you dumb nigger. Tactical training is all about street creds. If you were an operator, you can attract students. If you're just some POG who trained at your local McDojo, you can't. It's as simple as that.
Anyone who was in the mil was an "order follower" you stupid shit. If you're not ARG, you should try to find some other guy to fellate.

>Anyone who was in the mil was an "order follower" you stupid shit.
You lack reading comprehension. So do you have any actual critiques about his teaching? I have no dog in this fight, so not sure why you say I should try to find someone else to fellate.

He's a dumb cunt and has always been a dumb cunt.
When he finally figures out how to pull his head out of his ass maybe he'll be worth your time.

Seriously, I am open ears. I'll check back later.