Hurrr durrrr, my ayar weighs 7lbs!! I must do a pencildick build quick, its just too heavy!

Hurrr durrrr, my ayar weighs 7lbs!! I must do a pencildick build quick, its just too heavy!
You know, its a actually cheaper to go lift and stop being a faggot. t. 8lbs AR owner.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4QagenzsK0

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1536x864, 754K)

If you have a job that involves room clearing, 7 pounds will get heavy. If you're hiking, that 7 pounds will get heavy. If you're some faggot who doesn't do either one, shut the fuck up about the weight of the rifle.

Opps, it looks like you chose the faggot path.

Attached: 07_Average-Fighting-Loads-by-Position.jpg (950x599, 104K)

>Inna military
You gotta have a tool that can do multiple things. DoD isn't made of money, for grunts anyway.
>Civvie
You buy a tool for every concievable scenario you could encounter, and 17 imaginary ones. Duh.

You ever hunt elk before? Try carrying all your gear, all the while having to lug out 100 pounds of meat. Shut up faggot, your ass has probably never done any real outting that had you carrying real weight. The fact you showed some stupid chart, shows you never served, or served with a MOS that involved room clearing, even the muscle fags slowly hand their hands creep back, their elbows resting on kit with in a few hours if that

holy onions

This is America mother fucker, we customize our shit because were not poor commie grunts.

Or maybe due to requirements for pt most soldiers are skinny, weak legs.
I packed a FAL.
Tell me again about how heavy even 70lbs of kit is, meanwhile my well trained body just laughs

Shoulder your rifle over and over again. Do this for 30 mins along with prolong times of it beong shouldered, see how quickly your arms fatigue even with a UL ar. Seriously, go do it faggot so you can shut the fuck up.

>The stick figure
Kit just slow you down, it isn't actually all that hard to lug.

>Up drills make you tired
Weak

have sex

>i got gear + 100lbs of meat
>2lbs extra slung on top of that is a big deal
Yep. Faggot.

>shows you never served
>actually thinks SERVING is something to be proud of
Yep. Faggot

Nigger, i'm not complaining about customization. I'm complaining about reducing effectiveness of a system because "my hands hout, mommy!!!"

>How to declare that you are noguns: The Post
>He still has knees
Shut the fuck up, you don't have an extra 70 pounds on you regularly.

I have a wife
Absolutely wrong. I have my gear and a extra 40lb backpack that I hike with to stay on shape

Attached: IMG_20190523_164242.jpg (1920x2560, 1.1M)

Magazine resting on top of mag pouch master race reporting in

>Spicposting

This is why I like bullpups, I find I fatigue a lot slower with them as the weight is usually concentrated in the rear.

shit, you got me, big guy. I don't know how I'll ever recover.

Attached: brainlet (you).jpg (1078x1368, 262K)

I'm not a beaner you faggot.
Here's another optional weight I add.

Attached: IMG_20181022_213848.jpg (3120x4160, 2.1M)

>Literally light brown skin
>I'm white look at the shit I bought with welfare
Cute

Are these threads just military faggotry?

>50lbs army target
source on that?

Are you just making shit up now?
I'm a ginger you faggot.

Attached: IMG_20180622_172345.jpg (1920x2560, 1.64M)

Lmao bro that's pretty cringe

Attached: 29425915_2104784506424163_8393271617223917568_n.jpg (518x518, 29K)

what is that? i need dense shit to throw in my pack for training for bigger hikes without just carrying a fuckton of water.

I'm shitposting you, no brain.
You still look ugly as sin, though. Make sure your wife isn't fucking someone else.

Attached: 1555535096919.jpg (720x1280, 180K)

based

a goatee
is it 1994 again?

>Runs a zipper drill on you from behind a wheel well with my feet planted on the rim
Lead dust.
My max weight for my hikes is 115, but that kills my back
You take a giant chunk of concrete to your nose and see how you look.

Lol this nigga really out here getting salty on the internet

>is it 1994 again
hey come to my house and we can play doom later.
>115
fuckin naw. my pack i think is rated for 65 at most anyway.

I swear Jow Forums is the easiest board to troll.

>Salty
Remind me of the good times again uncle user.
I just figured that over burden training would help with speed.
My actual kit pretty much feels like a heavy jacket now, even with plates ammo and med bags/coms gear.

Attached: 1468774609303.jpg (900x1273, 200K)

>from behind a wheel well with my feet planted on the rim

Yea I saw that movie too you sperg, damn you're austistic lol

>He hasn't been to /x/

>What is standard cover procedure behind a car
You tire me.

it's definitely up there.
it's just active enough to make laying bait lucrative and just dumb enough to bite it almost every time.

Ok second easiest

Might as well use this thread, what has made modern ARs heavier than the original M16A1 (under 7lbs with a 20" barrel)? Is it just because of metallic rails and heavier barrels, or are stocks and the main body somehow heavier as well?

>Being proud of low hanging fruit

Attached: 1558374210500.jpg (1888x1888, 819K)

The front

/out/ is pretty easy

I take what I can get

If you can shave few pounds off gun, it ALWAYS means you are able to use the saved pounds to carry more of other stuff, ammo, food, gear, whatever.
The math stays exactly the same, no matter how strong you are. It does not matter if you are humping total weight of 30 pounds or 300 or if you are hauling a 3000 pounds wheeled cart. If you save 3 pounds on gun weight in always means you can carry 100 rounds more or its equivalent in other stuff.

i dont even bait people here. Jow Forums is just the only place i go anymore and it's funny and sad how many bait threads live until the end.
then it gets archived and the bait repeats.
people eat up pretty much everything you throw at them around here.

See? Now this is an actual argument as to why less weight in gun is valuable.
Not Fucking pussy fatigue

Actually do a reverse search on those pics, they are old and unrelated.
You probably where talking to a nigger

Almost entirely rails and barrels. There are little things like the beefed-up lower receiver, the brass deflector hump behind the ejection port, longer buttstock, etc. that added weight at the other end, but it doesn't add up to much.

SUCC N FUCC

>rounds get fired through the door at an angle and ricochet all over the place because that's what happens when bullets go through auto glass and shit in real life

>retard user get lit up because hes on his back laying down behind a tiny tire with his feet up and not crouched low behind the engine block like a normal person who dosen't steal shit from gook movies to try looking cool

on what pics?
the dude posting his pics got 0 results for me.

Ok then, what's appropriate standoff distance from cover?
Let's say the engine block of a car.

Try harder

>Implying the user isn't 300 lbs, bald and sweaty

>I replied to everyone who hurt my feelings!

Attached: 1557102525974.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Shut up fatty!

>T. Fat ugly loser