Found a couple of guns and some ammo

Found a couple of guns and some ammo
Tell me about them
Gun is marked FN and looks to be .25
The slide is locked, won’t move.
The 20 gauge are paper shells.
I heard old ammo is collectible, but I don’t know if this is collectible.

Attached: F835B8AB-2B93-48E4-890D-F51D67CAA9FA.jpg (1536x2046, 708K)

Photo of the stamp
I assume there were from a US machine gun.

Attached: 53460510-E1B0-4996-A8BE-80914F8E8A74.jpg (1536x2048, 381K)

The four rifle rounds are .30-06 on M1 links for an M1919.

>I heard old ammo is collectible, but I don’t know if this is collectible.
the box is worth more than the ammo

I found a few boxes too, but the shells are plastic

>Tell me about them
Go fuck your self and google it. you think we all have databases of obscure bullshit in our heads?

Copy that
I found a wiki for United States Cartridge Company

Try being polite
And apparently these anons have information about this stuff

if you haven't got a "databases of obscure bullshit in our head" you're a normie faggot, reddit or worse, a pol user transplant

The slide is in the takedown position. So if it won't move, the barrel is most likely partially engaged with both the slide and the frame.
First make sure the slide catch is engaged in the takedown notch. Then either rotate it fully counterclockwise to engage it with the frame, and free the slide. Or else rotate it fully clockwise to engage it with the slide, and proceed with the field strip.
Google a video if this isn't clear, you'll see what I mean.

Nigga it look up 25acp pocket pistols that thing is the first result, other dude's right just fuckin google it. honestly should've just looked for the QTDDTOT thread or msg for the ammo.
Really hope you didn't pay for any of that shit, because together it's not gonna be worth more than like a hundred bucks.

>not gonna be worth more than like a hundred bucks
Fuck you! Old pocket pistols are cute, and their value cannot be measured in dollars!
(They do deserve a home with someone smart enough to google, tho.)

Thanks,
I just assumed it was broken.

1st, I’m not your nigger,
But to your point I found it’s an FN baby browning.
And
I found it in an old house we are going to flip. so I payed for nothing
Is English your primary language?

Yeah, they're measured in pennies.
Jokes aside I have a love for pocket pistols, but the vast majority are poorly made garbage. I should see if North American would be willing to throw together a .17naa, 25acp necked to .17, just for shit and giggle barrel swaps in the baby browning
First
Dont
Fucking
Type
This
You
Spastic
Second nothing in your post details that you found them flipping a house. "Found" could easily mean that your purchased them from someone. I have "found" enfields at gun shows for two hundred, I have "found" expensive ammo at cabelas marked down that I put in to my collection. You would know this, and where to look up what you "found" if you browsed here more often.
Nigger.

don't you people do a cursory google search for 30 secs before posting your crap here?

no why would I do that thats dumb

that guy you're responding to is some tradie moron so save your energy

Baby Browning. Good little pistol, I’ll take it if you don’t want it.

Here is a photo of the boxes
They look old because of the price stamp
Buy I think paper shells are older.

And this other ammo
Looks like it matches the machine gun ammunition

Attached: 8F127F66-D723-4D51-B472-C3C40C730176.jpg (1536x2048, 808K)

GO AWAY DUMB FUCKING BOOMER

2nd gun
Has paperwork from 1975

Attached: B4F44C7E-0593-4239-9AFC-296078053382.jpg (1802x2048, 940K)

no one cares about your rusted junk gramps
go die in a retierment home

I’m 21
Be like Bill

Attached: 90A11F8F-FE10-4B1C-8DF8-FCA8298C5211.png (640x640, 177K)

None of it is worth anything bro

Oh shit nice find, clean it up a little bit and that little guy could be worth about 700$. I suggest mineral spirits and steel wool. You can see from the streaks in the frame, that's called pitting. It's the beginning of rust that can turn the whole gun in to scrap metal in months. Best to scrub the whole thing clean asap rather than leave it or risk decreasing value immensely.

be like bill and waste as much space on the internet by double spacing every line of text!

>that little guy could be worth about 700$
more like $50

Well he's namefagging as a shitty FotM meme that likely came here via some horrendous normie social media so I'd say the latter of those options is a safe bet.

>or worse a Jow Forums user transplant

Rent free and seething. Also, do you seriously think we don't have tons of obscure information leading to what we generally believe? Information that people like you are too stupid to read into? Old boring history books, banking info, and scientific info is much more boring than firearm information, so relax normie, we understand why you're so dense.

500* on the low end. But like I said, you really need to scrub that gun clean. Mineral spirits and steel wool. If you haven't owned a gun before I understand that it would'nt make much sense, but guns are made for this type of stuff. I mean they're literally propelling a copper cased projectile with a contained fireball. The blue stuff on the outside is supposed to come off, cabela's and the like sell these pens called "rebluing pens" which are for cleaning when you go through and clean the exterior off.

Pistol is an FN 1905, a classic .25 ACP pistol. The barrel is attached to the frame by rotating it (set of lugs on the bottom lock into some grooves on the frame) so if it's locked up halfway it may have simply been reassembled incorrectly. Check to make sure it's unloaded and try twisting the barrel around. That might free it up barring some rust/gunk buildup.

The 20ga shells aren't really worth anything. some people might think they're neat but nobody is really going to pay much for them.

The 4 rounds appear to be .30-06 on links for an M1919 machine gun.
Shotgun ammo isn't that valuable.
The bandolier appears to be M2 .30-06 ball for an M1 Garand. It is clearly loaded onto an en-bloc clip for one. Maybe there's an M1 Garand around somewhere?

It is also not that valuable because there is a lot of surplus M2 ball out there, but it's neat. Definitely clean after shooting though, as it is almost certainly corrosive.
Tanfoglio GT-27. It was imported in large numbers under a lot of names. Popular cheap saturday night special from back in the day. Not very valuable because it's not very rare or particularly well made, but pretty fun to shoot. I got one for $70 once and did some plinking with it before the slide flew off.

$700 seems high
Found them online for about $75-$100>

Why
Are
You
Triggered?

lol

So far we loaded the contents of the kitchen and living room into a dumpster.

Will continue to look for loot.
Called the antique store people out. They said furniture was worthless

its just basic courtesy not to add spam whitespace to threads by constantly starting a new line when it is completely unnecessary. People want to be able to read posts without scrolling constantly because of shitheads like you. it is basic courtesy on Jow Forums and you would know that if you weren't some fagbook using scum and lurked moar before posting your inane boomer drivel

Dibs on the Garand if you find it

I'm sorry your gramps had shit taste.

At least when I die my family will find my collection of incredibly valuable anime figurines and dragon dildos.

Roger that
I know old people lived in the house and both died
Family kept the house and let another relative live it it.
He died too
The guy who inherited the house is selling it and the contents. I guess he didn’t want to bother going through the stuff.

A NEW LINE IS NOT NEEDED FOR EVERY SENTENCE FAGGOT

Attached: b56[1].jpg (680x443, 104K)

>do you seriously think we don't have tons of obscure information leading to what we generally believe?
Well you apparently don't.

Attached: Shrug life.jpg (550x400, 43K)

Bump