What's Jow Forums opinion on micro roni and stuff like that ?

What's Jow Forums opinion on micro roni and stuff like that ?

Attached: MIC-RONI-STAB19-03.jpg (3242x2161, 1.01M)

I think it’s mall ninja tier and super tacticool, but I really want one.

The existence of pistol braces makes me really want something like that, and the roni is priced better than most 9mm subguns.
I'd probably make some fallout looking shit like before buying one though.

Attached: 88dacf7804ef3c16be4eba87797d6c13-920x518.jpg (920x518, 56K)

Big ghey

I'm gonna need them to send me one so I can thoroughly review it In order to make to informed opinion.

That brace is way too fucking short. Otherwise I'd get one

The Extar EP9 is a thing, so meh.

The different p320 frame options are starting to get out there which would be lighter and better imo.

jewish plot

I'd buy it.
That's sexy.

the brace on the new model (MCK) is longer

also, they supposedly fixed the charging handle issue (slipping the slide). make sure you get the new charging handle design

Attached: mck.jpg (900x600, 72K)

>Literal jewish scam
>still unironically want one

For why? It makes my portable, conceilable, weapon not that.

why do you call these jewish?

They are made by an israeli company, they are literally jewish

Seems to me you can fire a handgun more accurately at ANY range than a gun with a 6 inch stock. What is the advantage to this? Not shitposting, I have fired handguns at over 100 yards and they are anecdotally more accurate than the tight awkward cheek weld and increased felt recoil of small machine guns unless they are sufficiently long like an sbr. Furthermore without fully automatic fire it seems entirely pointless to even have a fun of any kind in this configuration if it fires pistol ammo.

I prefer macroroni

They have an extended brace option. I love mine.

Attached: 20190126_001725.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

i'd totally get the ones with a carbine conversion kit that comes w/ a carbine-length barrel, iirc Kjaskaar did a review one one of them a while back, bit too pricey though.
if the kits don't come with the appropriate length barrel i'd imagine you're just paying for an oversized plastic shell to dress up your glock, which is pretty retarded and gay.

>TFW you have more freedom than the Americans

I like the Micro Roni a lot. It's more accurate than just the pistol but less accurate than my AK, so it's mostly for fun, but damn if it ain't tacticool.

Attached: Roni.jpg (960x720, 152K)

>having one concealable weapon

Got one coming Tuesday.

Your sights are backwards, homeslice.

O right. I didn't know what I was doing when I got this first.. This is an old picture that doesn't show the stock either.

It's okay, friend. I want to get one of those eventually; it might breathe some new life into my 3rd Gen Glock 17.
I like what's been done with the magazine so it's a quasi-foregrip but not really.

overpriced and dumb desu. encasing your glock in a shitload of extra plastic doesn't do anything to improve it. if you want a big-ass gun that shoots pistol rounds, at least get something that isn't blowback operated

Mostly useless, just get a pistol AR or whatever with a brace if you want to lob pistol rounds further.

Product created to get around the laws of a non-US country. You could just buy a PCC or a rifle proper if you want a long gun, you don't need to buy something designed for people who can only buy pistols.

Never held one, but watching the YouTube channel for that Glock shop in San Diego try to sell it

It doesn't seem like it's designed to last long. Everything is plastic and friction fit...and has gaping holes for proprietary equipment that probably won't be in production in 5 years.

I want a little more longevity out of my guns so....pass

>Blowback operated.

Why do people shill that Ruger pc9 so hard? Piece of shit

desu i've never heard anyone shilling the pc9 and if i did i'd start to question those associations. call it a hot take if you want but ruger is really struggling when they're trying to be a higher tier version of hipoint.

can confirm. I have a Glock 20 in mine.

Attached: MCK.jpg (2048x1536, 541K)

Ever since they started coming with braces, they're perfectly practical alternatives to a 9mm AR pistol, with the side benefit of being able to be stripped down for concealability.

Micro Ronis have been around for a lot longer than five years already.