New super Anti Gun A.T.F director nominated

orange clown has nominated the head of the FOP to head the A.T.F, who has expressed support and urged previous directors to

>Ban semi autos
>increased backround checks
>mental health checks
>let police decide who can buy a gun

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/24/donald-trump-nominate-national-fop-president-cante/

Attached: ATF-badge_t715.jpg (715x405, 55K)

>He also has been an outspoken opponent of efforts by gun-control advocates such as Michael Bloomberg to gain access to confidential law-enforcement data on firearms traces, for use in lawsuits against the firearms industry and for research.
Huh? Is this just protecting the cops?

No, it protects gun owners too, because if they pull info from recent Form 4473s, they can doxx gun owners, like that one New York/Connecticut newspaper did.

i'm waiting for the day i am chained to my hamster wheel to produce power for the Party, my blessings be upon them

So how is that anti-gun? Or are OP's claims unrelated to it?

Having a gym power plant is unironically a great idea. Solve the energy and obesity crises in one fell swoop.

yes

Wouldn't solve the energy crisis but you could probably keep the gym lit up with people working out and save a few bucks

That specifically is not anti-gun, but he's not calling for it to protect gun owners. He's calling for it because if that data was public it would uncover massive corruption on the part of LEOs. We just benefit tangentially, but not really, because if you think the ATF isn't keeping track of those 4473s somehow despite regs you're fooling yourself.

source please, i believe you but the link you posted has no information on the guy. He can't be worse than eric holder and crew can he be? Also I'd imagine it's hard to find someone better who is qualified in running the shitshow that is the ATF, from my understanding most people in that department are cucks

>m.
Time for you to kill yourself. Find something, gun, chemicals, pills, just anything that will work

Bump

Well fuck. Who's ready for wait times to tip over the one year mark?

Attached: 1558748402545.gif (500x200, 640K)

fuck cops,fuck trump, fuck ATF, and fuck the jannies on /toy/ for being tan fags in Army men general, Tan sucks bro and you know it, only reason you and pro tan is you get your set already.

I found zero sources that he said any of that.

Bump. I’ll check back in later to see if OP is or is not a lying faggot.

This.
Thinking this is discord tranny shit.

Attached: 1553311665757.jpg (1350x994, 351K)

>orange clown

wtf I vote bernie now!

Did OP just go leftypol faggot on us? None of what he typed was in the linked article

That’s it, I’m voting democrat. BLUMPF IS BAD! Thank you OP

I voted Trump for the sake of the supreme court. It was the correct move.

Why are you making stuff up? What a clown lol

Attached: IMG_20190525_175844.jpg (1080x1421, 351K)

Boogaloo times brothers.

TFW he's super pro gun and you /leftypol/ fucks are big mad

Attached: 1491274451904.gif (320x240, 1.58M)