Just went a got 500 round of this for cheap anyone know anything about this company?

Just went a got 500 round of this for cheap anyone know anything about this company?

Attached: 53786.jpg (500x500, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiocchi_Munizioni
fiocchi.com/it
fiocchiusa.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I also got a bunch of these. I dont know much about ammo since Im new to this

Attached: cffb1a74dd5dee7c950f44475d442df1_7.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

fiocchi makes excellent 9mm and .357 magnum
their .45 acp is dirty as fuck

blazer is dirty as fuck all around and also underloaded

both are fine plinking ammo.

Are the .380 rounds any good?

So, you spent money and are doing the research *afterwards* to see if it's shit or not?
Good luck for you that Fiocchi and Blazer Brass are decent plinking ammo.

Never had any issues with fiocchi.
I've bought 7.62x39 round tip, .357 magnum, 44-40 win, and 12 gauge 00 buck.

I dont really have money problems and bought them while I was just browsing at a local shop and they were on sale. Whats wrong with that?

Fiochi makes solid ammo, Blazer however is some of the dirtiest and least consistent shit that I have ever ran through a gun.

You can get both for cheaper online

i think his point is its dumb to buy something and then research it. good or bad, you already bought it. i understand deals pop up and impromptu buying happens but try not to buy something and then asking if its good.
research first, then buy

>Whats wrong with that?
I couldn't have answered better. Crap on sale is still crap. But like I said Fiocchi and Blazer are both good plinking ammo. So you didn't waste your money.

I mean even if it was bad ammo its not like it would be a waste Id just have my trainer shoot it and bring me new ammo

s&b is the cleanest ammo i've gotten in every single type i've bought.

>Blazer , Federal, CCI all same company with ammunition coming off same lines
>evaluations are different
That said, I only reload and I don't pick up blazer nor fiocchi brass so yeah... I don't know...

I would have bought some ppu nato surplus.

Blazer is pretty shit, just like Winchester White Box.
>dirty
>inconsistent velocities

I can feel inconsistent recoil impulse shot to shot with WWB.
>Sellier & Bellot
>Speer Lawman
both are loaded hot and are consistent. S&B burns cleaner and it is packaged in smaller boxes making it ideal for stockpiling. 124GR S&B is my go-to. No real reason to go with anything shitty especially Remshit since all of these cartridges can be found for .17-.18cpr.

Don’t beat yourself up for it, your Blazer will serve you just fine for plinking.

Attached: 42151453-6FB4-4B57-8510-5035B45A5E5D.jpg (640x583, 57K)

You got conned. Fiocchi is a Chinese knockoff from Fiocci, the famous Italian ammo manufacturer.

turns my ramps gold after 300rds, but decent plink ammo.
sellier & bellot tard myself

This. Damned Chinese.

Is Privi Partisan ammo any good?

Attached: PPU2.jpg (500x285, 23K)

Yes, but it's not the best in some ways. I carry 158gr SJHP .38 Special in my J-Frame, it's loaded a little hotter than most and exceptionally accurate (more than anything else I've tried, but that could be my particular revolver), and I've had no malfunctions or anything. It doesn't seem to burn particularly dirty.

My only complaint is that the crimp is slightly weak, and that results in a minute but visibly discernible walking forward of the projectile from the case. This is something that happens with heavy projectiles in light revolvers, but it'd be nice if it didn't. Still, that hasn't caused me any malfunctions and I doubt it would happen at all in a .357.

PPU is definitely competitive on price.

Attached: _441_by_cutesexyrobutts_dd7ixki-pre.jpg (770x1037, 92K)

apparently there is an overstock on a lot of brass cased rounds right now so a lot of placees are selling dirt cheap.

Attached: sillygoi.jpg (736x705, 77K)

0.17 doesn't feel super cheap. Like god damn, with all the ranges recycling mountains of brass cases, we should be seeing costs starting to ease down. There has to be a critical point where a 'brass cycle' starts to put downward pressure on prices.

False. Fiocchi is the true Italy's largest and oldest manufacturers of ammunition. His headquarters is in Lecco. I live a couple of meters from them.

Just search it on internet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiocchi_Munizioni
You tried, at least.
fiocchi.com/it
fiocchiusa.com/
Here's your (you)

Why is Jow Forums so humorless?

Their stuff made in Pastaland is loaded hotter

If your're doing anything from plinking to removing Prvi is great.

huh, just bought a thousand rounds of 9m fmj's at $1 off a case of 100 each. That's a whole $10 dollars off which seams fine to me.

Thanks. PPU prices are good. Ordered some boxes of .38 Special and 357 Mag to see if my wheelgat likes it.

It's a good ammo company. But they make brown box Perfecta for Walmart, which is almost the shittiest shit my gun has ever shat out. The new title belongs to Federal aluminum, which makes Tula Steel look emaculate.

Yes.