If you absolutely HAD to go cryptid hunting

If you absolutely HAD to go cryptid hunting...

Which cryptid would you pick and how would you go about it?

Also no one will find out about unless you succeed so there's no risk of embarrassment.

Attached: 1521507558975.jpg (2000x985, 481K)

Is that a fucking chupacabra? What movie?

>implying every Jow Forumsommando isn’t out for skinwalker blood
I dunno. With my limited knowledge I’d probably go to a native reserve and hope for an over ambitious shaman

Don't bully the skinwalkers user. They probably just want to live in peace.

For me its melonheads.

>Which cryptid would you pick and how would you go about it?

Skinwalker. And I'd use a fucking airstrike. Only way to be sure.

Bigfoot because its less likey to murderrape me.

Otherwise Skinwalker/Fleshgait or because my state had a bunch of sightings and deaths, Wendigo.

bigfoot, and I'd use thermal imaging technology, and my m1a. g2g

ID go after the Bunyip by trolling a live Abo through the billabongs and swampy backwaters

>If you absolutely HAD to go cryptid hunting...
I'm literally going skinwalker hunting in June with my two friends. Well, they think we're looking for sasquatch because they believe in that plebian cryptid. But I've organized it to be near a Rez in this eerily silent forest that abuts a steep barren ridge with possible caves that I stumbled upon. Prime skinwalker territory.

Probably packing a Saiga 308 with 4x25 rd mags and a glock 20 with 4 mags. I might also bring hallucinogenic mushrooms if I can find them beforehand.

>taking people to hunt skinwalkers without them knowing they are hunting skinwalkers

Did somebody give you this brilliant idea by any chance?

>billabongs and swampy backwaters
redundant phrase is redundant

This is a terrible idea. Post pics when you do it though.

I'd just build a suitable trap

Attached: l8izPzM[1].jpg (304x228, 83K)

Deepwater Jew. I'd use my fists

Dead-fall, it's the only way to be sure

Attached: JcAEhQU[1].jpg (640x480, 72K)

Attached: 86sti4u[3].jpg (640x480, 88K)

Okay but what is this pic from
Tasteful reference

Seconded

Almost forgot, any trap needs bait

Attached: AvZL4mx[1].jpg (774x801, 65K)

No. It was the only way I could corral my friends who are obsessed with 'squatchin because they got high in the woods once and heard some knocks on some trees. Strength in numbers and they could be used as fodder so I can escape. If I find anything spoopy and am not too blitzed on mushrooms too remember, then I totally will.

>we'll hunt you all down
>even the skinwomen and skinchildren too

Attached: 700.jpg (600x600, 64K)

It's a Mayan with no Spanish ancestry

I was deep into the skin walker ranch in middle of the night my plan was to be killed by one of them. It would mean my soul would be near them as it lefty flesh prison. This would enable me to take control of them and there kind. It worked

>It worked

Attached: 1538442642054.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Mogollon monster
45-70

Lochness Monster - A navy destroyer crewed by angry Scotsmen dropping depth charges on that aquatic lizard.

Attached: f2a8632df0e1096f26ee9f44bd178cb5.jpg (622x800, 54K)

>it worked

Attached: 1558198272431.png (219x234, 54K)

I, quite frankly, wouldn't worry about it.

Might as well be bigfoot due to living in the PNW.
.45-70 in a marlin with hot loaded 450gr hardcasts

I wouldn't worry about it.
Really I'd just go deep in a woods and then perhaps just sleep out and about in that little house thingy with some nice soft ear protection on while I slept real deeply and nicely.

I wouldn't worry about it

I'd hunt for those skinwalkers.
I know the secret to the skinwalker.
What you must need to hunt them is easy, it's the native way.
This is the only proven positive way of defeating a skinwalkers.
You mist be naked.
You must be in the forest at night on a moonless night
There can be no lite
You need to bring a pale of goats blood.
They hate goats blood.
Poir a circle of protection around you in the blood.
Then any extra rub on yourself to be sure.
Then cover yourself in garlic powder and salt.
The rumors of garlic for vampires and salt for witches comes from the fact that they both defend against skinwalkers.
Then you must use a Greenwood sapling with a width less then half an inch from a vine maple sharpened to a point.
Then you must stab the skinwalker in its heart.
A skinwalkers heart is at the navel

>it worked
W-what?

Hey, Mr. Shekelwitz is a nice person and he helps me with my finances for only a few offerings of fish.

I wouldn't worry about it dinner-kun

What is the actual story behind them? I remember seeing them in neo scavenger and not really being able to find much out about them

I'm from WI so I'd go after the Beast of Brey Road (a lycan-type werewolf) or the Rhinelander Hodag, pic related

For the werewolf I'd use silver .308 since I don't have 20-round mags in my 30-06. For the Hodag I'd probably use dynamite since that's the only thing in legend that would kill it

Attached: hodag-759x500.jpg (759x500, 116K)

Since this is Jow Forums I just assumed he was talking about black people

I'd hunt the Wendigo in a loincloth, covered in mud, using an ancient Algonquin ceremonial bone knife

Woah

Kek

45-70 lever action with 400 gr lead hardcast coated in white ash hunting a Wendigo. Had an idea of a cryptid vidya where it's like Evolve but less homosex.

>it worked

Attached: 1408590216300.jpg (492x519, 41K)

DO YOU SEE BANANA MAN

El americano

Nigga wait

I'd go after a Wendigo. Give me a flammenwarfer, and I will burn it and 2000 acres of forest and my target to a crisp

Jersey Devil, personally. It's like a more tame skinwalker. Which I realise isn't saying much, but still.

Alcohol or weed is one thing, but I'd be real fucking careful walking around the woods with guns on mushrooms

HOPPING OVER THE WHITE HOT SAND

please don't hunt Bigfoot. they are few and are nearly extinct in north america. once they were many but the mount st. helens eruption took a terrible toll as most Sasquatch lived in the old surrounding lava tubes.

wanna be a productive Jow Forumsryptid hunter? find and kill the mothman, last rash of sightings was in chicago. tragedy follows the mothman. you can help.

>hunting skinnies while tripping on shrooms
absolute madman

Attached: 1549927846772.png (604x675, 587K)

>If you absolutely HAD to go cryptid hunting...
Implying I wouldn't do this just for laughs.

i would like to know more

>doesn't get the reference

lone pine devil. Basically velociraptors. Lets see how your little hollow bitch bones hold up against cold rolld eurotrash steel

Attached: QB0TbZn.jpg (800x450, 54K)

>flexing with that stupid grip thing on
wewlad

Take that fucking thumb fin off of that rifle right the fuck now you goddamn degenerate!

I've done shrooms 10 times before. I can control myself pretty good now. Something about shrooms taps into a primitive part of your psyche, I swear, it makes me feel very stronk. Like the world gets covered in a fine red mist and I can almost hear war drums beating in the background. Perfect for encountering a powerful cryptid.

>hunting monsters
>not dating , bedding and marrying them

Faggot

>Which cryptid would you pick
A gf
>how would you go about it?
Hawaiian shirt, mustache and aviator sunglasses

This deserves more yous.

I'd hunt a qt skinwalker girl with my dick if you get what I'm saying

Attached: 1558032952986.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

I see where you're going with this but iwhere I live the monsters are pretty big. You need a bigger tree in some cases for deadfalls.

Attached: IMG_0764.jpg (4032x3024, 1.39M)

Going for the Jersey devil, Philadelphia zoo still has a 100 dollar bounty for him alive, gunna grab a bat and bop him while he sleeps.

Attached: 2390E39C-8E13-4046-AB5B-6D6A2BC3604C.jpg (231x320, 29K)

I want to bag a Mothman. I'm guessing a bonfire and a 10 gauge with dragon's breath will do it.

Nice iFunny watermark faggot

>M1A

Have fun dying trying to kill something with piece of trash

>taking people to hunt skinwalkers without them knowing they are hunting skinwalkers

So you’re using your friends as bait? Very clever.

Attached: C5B87E73-D4E7-4526-863A-57604F18FAC9.jpg (500x500, 144K)

i'd engage in asymmetric warfare against the Sasquatch and see how his big feet can handle punji stake pits and landmines

>Bigfoot because its less likey to murderrape me

Wew, you must not listen to a lot of encounters where it has a raging hard on and is charging at people.

And have your soul stolen? user I think they're called girlfriends. Just look on tinder

Yeah I'll take an ar15 over that shit

based and haggispilled

you need a minimum of 45-70 for skinnigger hunting

>hunting monsters
>dating them
>not capturing them and forcing them to be your rape slave

fucking retard

Mothman is peaceful, he seeks only to warn us of danger he has some foreknowledge of. We should heed his warnings.

"people"

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range

>Clothing: Khaki short shorts, Work boots, Slouch hat
>Weapons: Bowie knife, FAL w/ 3 full mags, my hands
>Gear: A bottle of cheap alcohol preferably moonshine, a camera, rope, lube
>Cryptid: All of them but particularly Wendigos, Skinwalkers, Goatmen and the occasional Bigfoot
>Pic related

Attached: Saxton_BigDick_Hale.jpg (860x1200, 107K)

Attached: 1557593550389.png (545x647, 107K)

I'd hunt a wendigo with my .30-30 and Tomahawk

One of the flesh and bone types, (Bigfoot, chupacabra, big fucking snake, etc) that don't require bullshit chanting ash sprinkles to kill.

>Three man team
>Motorcycle gear with hard skid plates
>Night vision and thermal (depending on creature since some are cold blooded)

Guns would be a Mk23 SOCOM sidearm loaded with 255gr hardcast 45 Super and 15 round mags and a 18" 45 RAPTOR chambered AR10 in select fire with 20 round mags abd thor's personal fucking muzzle break of thunder.
>45 Raptor is basically rimless 45-70 based on the 308 case head
It looks like this, not identical but this is a convenient juxtaposition with 308

Attached: 458_dropbear.jpg (264x600, 24K)

Attached: 1557787954520.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

tell that to the deer that got anally raped and skinned in the woods near my house

>it worked

Attached: 1053026_10151688463771460_1341929045_o.jpg (1440x1440, 197K)

Attached: concern.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Kek

>that don't require bullshit chanting ash sprinkles to kill.
Are you some kind of queer?

That was most likely someone from Jow Forums

Have another (you) for that

Yes? I just want to shoot shit man, I'll deal with incantations and shotgun shells full of ash packed silver buck under a wrought iron slug tipped with a stake carved from white ash soaked in blessed oil later.

and here it is. whenever we talk about hunting stuff, someone wants to fuck it.

I wonder if i can sell this on etsi
I got some blessed silver crosses i could melt and a catholic priest friend.
Is there really a market for this autism?

Reminds me of the Chimera from Resistance, shame that series didn't last.

Attached: Resistance_chimera_soldiers.jpg (800x425, 60K)

No because loaded ammo requires an FFL, yes there is amarket

New thread topic, we build the IDEAL SPOOK BUSTER 12ga load. Let's assume 3" magnum for fun and elbow room.
Start with Deals with wendigo, leprechauns, vampires, werewolves, fairies, regular niggers, we could mix salt in with the ask for ghosts?

Attached: Portable_Charger_BACK_x700.png (1244x700, 533K)

heyyy, i fucking love that photo set!

it's a series of photographs by an artist from the early 2000s. wish I could remember the name. something like "until..." or something something "the last day". other photos are one of those creatures (~10ft tall) walking through a high school cafeteria, burned out buildings, etc. supposed to photos from an alien invasion.

Holy shit, I didn't know anybody else knew about this. I haven't seen anything from Tally Hall mentioned in at least 10 years, pretty neat. Jow Forums made me happy today.