Armour brothers

armour brothers
this is a recreation of nilfgaardian armour from the netflix series
practical or just goofy?

Attached: 1558748079579.jpg (1750x1062, 365K)

What the hell is it supposed to be? Looks like thin leather vacuum sealed on armor plate, I don't get it.

i think its meant to be some kind of metal
fuck knows at this point

I bet it gets some CGI improvement, aside from looking like your mom's ballsack its just bland.

Ohhhh, I was thinking maybe they had dragon skin armor and this poor fella had the luck to end up with the scrote.

>Armour looks like ballsack skin
Damn beat me to it

God that is retarded. Look at the kingslayer from game of thrones. He has real looking metal armor with intricacy on it. No reason this shoe for one of my favorite games couldn't do the same. Women writers were a mistake. God bless 4channel for letting me rant like a neet and blame women for things I don't really care about.

It looks retarded and will only serve to ensure that blows struck against it transmit all their force to the armour rather than glance off harmlessly.

in theory the blade could get stuck in a fold?
still retarded though

This is why you should iron your armor right after washing it.

>more weight
No this is not ideal

unless its made out of fucking binbags

Attached: 10E90F4E-4BAB-4326-A858-314B1CFB93AA.jpg (500x600, 64K)

unprotected neck and armpits.

what a fucking joke.

it is >/fa/ though

Why didn't ANYONE making this shit try to fugure out why all armor on the planet doesn't have any retarded folds?
God what a fucking trashfire this """show""" will be

Attached: 240pxNikolaus_Kopernikus.jpg (240x235, 13K)

That's pretty much a ceremonial uniform, at most used to fight against unarmored peasants.

looks like some kind of cover.

I knew the upcoming Witcher TV series was gonna be shit, but this takes it to another level. The armor looks similar to what LotR orcs wear.

You can't really expect that much for this show. It will flop hard.

Attached: We wuz polish en shit.jpg (910x527, 37K)

it might survive
stranger things have happened

His name is Jamie user

so what is this? muh own creativity art direction or budget concerns? saving money by filming them in the background?

How would forging armor that looks like that be cheaper than making regular smooth armor?

or its metal? thought it was rubber cloth leather shit.

there was this one power rangers show that just used a bunch of starship troopers armor for their future military characters. was pretty funny.

GOT season 1-2 difference in budget for props compared later seasons is big.In the later armor looks like its made from materials from garbage bins near theaters.

There's practically no chance. It pains me to say that, but it is what it is

Just goofy